PDA

View Full Version : Coach I know who it was that contacted the school board on you.

dawgclub99
07-07-2016, 08:51 AM
It's our old friend John Little. For those of you who would like to give him hell, he owns a business in the Jackson area and his Twitter handle is @littlejohn444. I'm almost positive he trolls on here as well. Shitty messing with a man's lively hood. That crosses the line.

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 08:55 AM
It's our old friend John Little. For those of you who would like to give him hell, he owns a business in the Jackson area and his Twitter handle is @littlejohn444. I'm almost positive he trolls on here as well. Shitty messing with a man's lively hood. That crosses the line.

Pretty much standard fare for the UNM folks. As I stated a number of times, the current Starkville HS coaching staff would not survive in Oxford if their guys were committing to MSU like Starkville elite players are currently doing for UNM. The folks up North will take whatever action they have available to them and they don't care if they mess with someone's livelihood or not. In fact, if you've seen "Free State of Jones" the same lynch mob mentality you see portrayed in that movie after the war is still alive and well with that bunch as it relates to UNM athletics.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-07-2016, 08:58 AM
and yet the guy shepherding players from Starkville High School still hasn't been named by the SHS/MSU fans

Jacksondevildog
07-07-2016, 09:00 AM
What a shock that someone from Florence, Mississippi would consider calling someone a redneck.

Political Hack
07-07-2016, 09:02 AM
and yet the guy shepherding players from Starkville High School still hasn't been named by the SHS/MSU fans

Everyone knows their names, but we're a different breed of people and don't take it that far. We've tried to be nice. But they're making this shit personal. They did it to me to hurt the program. Now they've done it to C34 out of hatred. They're toxic.

Jack Lambert
07-07-2016, 09:02 AM

What business?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-07-2016, 09:07 AM
What business?

From his pics, it looks like he works as a taste tester for twinkies.

ILOATHEBears
07-07-2016, 09:08 AM

What's the name of his business?

HSVDawg
07-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Everyone knows their names, but we're a different breed of people and don't take it that far. We've tried to be nice. But they're making this shit personal. They did it to me to hurt the program. Now they've done it to C34 out of hatred. They're toxic.

Maybe just me, but if there is a guy who is pushing kids to OM from Starkville High and its well known who it is, I see nothing wrong with at least naming that person on the message boards. The football staff members are public figures. I'm not saying we should pull strings to have them fired or have a brick thrown through their window. However, stating facts like what position they coach, how long they have been at the school, what their connection to OM is, etc. should be fair game. And it has been fair game for numerous other high school coaches at other schools who have shown favoritism to both OM and MSU over the years.

beretta
07-07-2016, 09:12 AM
please, the business name....

WinningIsRelentless
07-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Just google it

starkvegasdawg
07-07-2016, 09:15 AM
What's the name of his business?

He installs glory holes in bathroom stall doors. Yancy is his biggest customer.

beretta
07-07-2016, 09:19 AM
why not just make it public and personal? isn't that what they are doing? no need to be hush hush about it ....

GreenheadDawg
07-07-2016, 09:21 AM
why not just make it public and personal? isn't that what they are doing? no need to be hush hush about it ....

Exactly. That's the reason they do what they do. Because we just roll over and take it. Start giving them a dose of their own medicine and I promise you some of this shit will stop. Not all, because they are psychotic, but some of it will

PassInterference
07-07-2016, 09:28 AM

Is that the guy who works for a company that employed Xenareb? If so, damn what a track record that place has. Bringing down Jackie Sherrill and Coach34.

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Just google it

How can you google a business name with just a person's name (& a common name, at that)? SOMEBODY NAME THE ****ING BUSINESS NAME ALREADY! DAMNIT!

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Exactly. That's the reason they do what they do. Because we just roll over and take it. Start giving them a dose of their own medicine and I promise you some of this shit will stop. Not all, because they are psychotic, but some of it will

FUQ THAT! WE NEED TO BE DONE WITH THAT SHITASS MENTALITY. That mentality is for fatass losers.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-07-2016, 09:37 AM
I googled and couldn't find anything. Id post it in a heartbeat.

dawgclub99
07-07-2016, 09:48 AM
I bet he has some shitty small business where he just does side jobs. I'll keep digging and see what I can find.

dawgfan016
07-07-2016, 09:56 AM
You can search on the Secretary of State website but there are 48 John Littles

EliteDawgEnforcer
07-07-2016, 10:00 AM
I bet he has some shitty small business where he just does side jobs. I'll keep digging and see what I can find.

"Shitty" is exactly right. he is a plumber. But he is small bones and an ego maniac. Going after him will just stroke his ego. He is just a small nobody who is very vocal but has no power.
I could post tons of shit about who he is, his wife, his kids. what his daughter does...what she drives. But he isn't worth the time.
He is irrelevant

So go ahead and screenshot it.

mparkerfd20
07-07-2016, 10:16 AM
nm... don't think it's the same guy.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-07-2016, 10:21 AM
If you google John Little you get pictures of a fat guy in a leotard wanting Robin Hood to pay him to cross the river. That guy?

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 10:22 AM
"Shitty" is exactly right. he is a plumber. But he is small bones and an ego maniac. Going after him will just stroke his ego. He is just a small nobody who is very vocal but has no power.
I could post tons of shit about who he is, his wife, his kids. what his daughter does...what she drives. But he isn't worth the time.
He is irrelevant

So go ahead and screenshot it.

How does a nobody from the Jackson area have influence on South Panola school board politics?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-07-2016, 10:23 AM
If you google John Little you get pictures of a fat guy in a leotard wanting Robin Hood to pay him to cross the river. That guy?

Looks like it....

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/11189679_829529417100648_743332128_n.jpg?ig_cache_ key=OTcxODI1MjIxMTAxNTc5MjIw.2

Bass Chaser
07-07-2016, 10:27 AM
How does a nobody from the Jackson area have influence on South Panola school board politics?

He doesn't just thinks he does.

Jarius
07-07-2016, 10:28 AM
The Starkville high school coaches that are sending kids to ole miss need to be made public. If they don't have anything on social media or skeletons in their closet, then fine. If they do, they need to be given the same treatment coach was just given.

WinningIsRelentless
07-07-2016, 10:31 AM
How can you google a business name with just a person's name (& a common name, at that)? SOMEBODY NAME THE ****ING BUSINESS NAME ALREADY! DAMNIT!

Google his name and Jackson ms and it will pull up

shannondawg
07-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Can't yu do a process of elimination on them? NCIS could or even better put Ray Donovan on it. Ray would handle it and there would nothing said about it.

Op4isabitch
07-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Well, isn't that lovely. If I'm not mistaken that's the same company that Xena's hubby is affiliated with, am I wrong?

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Actually, Enforcer is correct. I forgot. He is a plumber in Jax & I've seen plenty of pics of him & his wife on Twitter that folks have pulled from his FB page & no, my eyes will never be the same ever again. He's on the same level of obnoxious as JoshLee4Rebs.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-07-2016, 11:05 AM
So I'm thinking a Jax plumber had zero influence in this situation.

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 11:08 AM
So I'm thinking a Jax plumber had zero influence in this situation.

Well I'm sure there were several that called SPS after Yancy's ****** ass posted what he did on his message board...basically "if anyone has any probs with it, they can talk to Lance Pogue"

LockeDawg
07-07-2016, 11:12 AM
It's our old friend John Little. For those of you who would like to give him hell, he owns a business in the Jackson area and his Twitter handle is @littlejohn444. I'm almost positive he trolls on here as well. Shitty messing with a man's lively hood. That crosses the line.I'm confused...it was John Little the Jax plumber that contacted the school board or it wasn't?

dawgclub99
07-07-2016, 11:55 AM
I'm confused...it was John Little the Jax plumber that contacted the school board or it wasn't?

It was.

SailingDawg
07-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Wow, that guy's twitter feed is nothing but screenshots from ED. Why don't the admins make it a private forum? It would be more work for the Enforcer to weed out the troll accounts but what the heck?

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 02:15 PM
It was.

I'm pretty sure Yancy had just as much to do with it, if not more, than that fatass

djaymsu5
07-07-2016, 02:16 PM

My question as well. Doesn't add up to me

djaymsu5
07-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Wow, that guy's twitter feed is nothing but screenshots from ED. Why don't the admins make it a private forum? It would be more work for the Enforcer to weed out the troll accounts but what the heck?

Agree

starkvegasdawg
07-07-2016, 02:52 PM
I think I found the reason why this john little guy is so obsessed with MSU.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzxa39jjOhmA9wUAiMpEeilxXZwZEhX PiDdlS3dSkvVTTyoaCv0w

preachermatt83
07-07-2016, 03:10 PM
I think the board should be made private and enforcer should check every single poster on the board and out every single one that's an OM fan. The board will never be private tho bc of two reasons 1) less clicks = less ad dollars 2) the site owners know that part of the reason this board is so popular is because it drives om fans literally to the brink of insanity that they can see what we post but not respond. So they resort to taking screenshots of posts and going to Twitter with them. Lol. But yea , we are the obsessed ones. Ha! Idiots.

Turfdawg67
07-07-2016, 06:18 PM

You're "almost positive" he trolls here? He's lierally obsessed with Coach and this site. He has 100's of screenshots from this site. So utterly sad. To

Saltydog
07-07-2016, 06:40 PM
nt

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-07-2016, 07:18 PM
He probably got called in to help out in Oxford I am sure there are plenty toilet systems stopped up with all the paper trail documents being flushed. Freeze's toilet probably overflowing...

Gutter Cobreh
07-07-2016, 07:44 PM

I would concur. The dude must be insane or literally have no other hobbies or purpose in life. I think it's sadness I feel for the guy, only because his life must have no real purpose. I don't think I've ever had the urge to screenshot a message board and post on social media, much less 100s of times.

Coach really does live in their heads and I'm in amazement....