PDA

View Full Version : Hearing from a reliable source that we have a new baseball assistant coach...

CadaverDawg
07-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Mike Brown, formerly at New Mexico St I believe.

http://www.nmstatesports.com/staff.aspx?staff=127

Todd4State
07-07-2016, 01:48 AM
Interesting addition. The Kentucky connection is obvious so that makes sense. Cuesta College is in California and I imagine that he has some connections on the West Coast which makes sense because most of Coggin's are in Mississippi and/or the South at least that I am aware of. It looks like NMSU hit the ball pretty well- not sure about the elevation there and if that inflated their numbers at all.

dawgoneyall
07-07-2016, 06:30 AM
Interesting addition. The Kentucky connection is obvious so that makes sense. Cuesta College is in California and I imagine that he has some connections on the West Coast which makes sense because most of Coggin's are in Mississippi and/or the South at least that I am aware of. It looks like NMSU hit the ball pretty well- not sure about the elevation there and if that inflated their numbers at all.

He simply wants to be a head coach someday.

djaymsu5
07-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Yea one of Cohen's former players

CadaverDawg
07-07-2016, 04:11 PM
The thread fell down due to C34 drama, so I wanted to bump it for those that missed it.

bulldogcountry1
07-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Am I missing something or do we now have more coaches than before?

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Am I missing something or do we now have more coaches than before?

Well we have the position that Coggin was elevated from. I was assuming that was the position the new coach was filling but am not sure on that.

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Yeah just saw the tweet from MSU BB twitter acct. Welcome aboard, Mike.