PDA

View Full Version : A sincere thank you to elitedawgs

Majors42
07-06-2016, 10:59 PM
My grandfather, tom worthimgton, posted as highdog for many years on various message boards. Many of you know him personally and certainly know him online. We had his funeral today and were all very touched by elitedawgs and political hack for sending flowers and kind words. He loved everything Mississippi state and was the best bulldog I'll ever know. He has done a lot through the years to support the university in many ways and I know that he would appreciate the kind gestures. I also want to thank coast dog lover for sending flowers as well. He spoke very highly of you and it means a lot to me and the rest of my family. Many of you posted on 247 and other boards about him and I really enjoyed reading the comments and thank you for them. I miss him very much and I and my family certainly appreciate the support. Thank you

sandwolf
07-06-2016, 11:10 PM
I only knew him through the various message boards, but I enjoyed his posts for many years. I hated to hear that he had passed and I'm sorry for your loss.

Political Hack
07-06-2016, 11:11 PM
He was a tremendous man that I am very thankful to have known. I can't tell you how sad I was to hear he passed. He's battled for a long time, but it was still shocking to find out. I hope your family finds comfort in knowing how much he meant to so many people, including me.

PassInterference
07-06-2016, 11:41 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

msbulldog
07-07-2016, 06:33 AM
Didn't know your Grandfather or his message board persona, but sounds like a great man. I hope you find comfort in knowing that he is in Dawg Heaven with many other fine men Jack Crystil, Bob Hartsfield, Jerry Clower and many more great Bulldogs. They will enjoy watching our teams together in the Great Stadium above.
My prayers that you and yours will find the peace and comfort that only Our Most Heavenly Father can provide in this sad time.

Sienfield
07-07-2016, 07:15 AM
We will miss his posts on the message boards. I always enjoyed his posts. If I remember correctly he always signed off as

Tom