PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Walker laid into the C-L today

mcain31
07-06-2016, 03:44 PM
He talks about their incompetence and lack of leadership

MSUDawg99
07-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Yeah he's done a good job giving them hell for a few weeks. Him & Rosey, both. And even Hadad did a good job on yesterday's show talking about the "toxicity" of the rivalry...or the lack thereof. It's all UM's fault. They're fans are the trashiest, starting from their coaches on down...even the Oxford PD is utter trash. Complete embarrassment.

shannondawg
07-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Is Brandon from West Point? Did he use to be sports editor of Columbus Dispatch?

Reason2succeed
07-06-2016, 03:51 PM
So did Steve Robertson.

It needs to be done. And Mississippi State fans need to be done with the Clarion Ledger.

I know that there maybe Bulldawg owned businesses that advertise in the CL and I am sensitive to that but there has to be a line drawn. We all need to stop supporting such a biased paper until Sam Hall decides to correct their "mistakes".

MSUDawg99
07-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Is Brandon from West Point? Did he use to be sports editor of Columbus Dispatch?

1) Yes & 2) I think so.

He does a podcast on Bulldog Sports Radio called "Keep it 100". Hysterical. Every episode. Hysterical.

LockeDawg
07-06-2016, 04:46 PM
So did Steve Robertson.

It needs to be done. And Mississippi State fans need to be done with the Clarion Ledger.

I know that there maybe Bulldawg owned businesses that advertise in the CL and I am sensitive to that but there has to be a line drawn. We all need to stop supporting such a biased paper until Sam Hall decides to correct their "mistakes".

I was done with the CL years ago. Newspapers/competent journalism are a thing of the past.

shannondawg
07-06-2016, 04:47 PM
I know his Moma and Daddy. Good people.

1) Yes & 2) I think so.

He does a podcast on Bulldog Sports Radio called "Keep it 100". Hysterical. Every episode. Hysterical.

maroonmania
07-06-2016, 04:53 PM
He talks about their incompetence and lack of leadership

I enjoy his show but the CL sports is biased, not incompetent. I vehemently disagree when BW tries to throw it off on incompetence. IF they were just generally incompetent then they would just randomly screw up in our direction from time to time but that NEVER happens. They have an agenda which even a blind man can see and its na?ve to throw off what they are doing on incompetence.