PDA

View Full Version : B&B show today

spiritual_machine2005
07-04-2016, 09:41 AM
I know some people don't like Brian Hadad on here for various reasons, but he drops some serious truth on his show today in regards to the "toxic" rivalry. Great show.

Pollodawg
07-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Ole miss has always been likely that. They can heap abuse on MSU, but Heaven forbid we fight back. When we do a tenth to them of what they've done to us, they sulk up and pout. Nothing new there.

Jack Lambert
07-04-2016, 10:27 AM
**** those cheating bastards.

Reason2succeed
07-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Pure FIRE

Coach34
07-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Synopsis?

AlSwearengen
07-04-2016, 11:56 AM
I remember when an olemiss governor (musgrove maybe?) called for more civility in the rivalry. Of course, things weren't going their way at the time.

Rexxx
07-04-2016, 12:48 PM
I must have missed the CL article about the toxic rivalry back when we were beating them and they were hiring private investigators to follow recruits and sleeping with NCAA lead investigators to get us on probation.

Todd4State
07-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Ole miss has always been likely that. They can heap abuse on MSU, but Heaven forbid we fight back. When we do a tenth to them of what they've done to us, they sulk up and pout. Nothing new there.

You're right. But here's the thing- it's just MSU fans calling them cheaters and saying we told you so. How over the top evil of us!

If they don't like it- don't cheat and piss off every power five team in America. Not MSU's fault. And grow a set and take it like a man when you get called out on it. Freeze throwing out Jesus and God like they are Ole Miss fans dropping five star recruits on Oxford like manna only makes them even more of a lightning rod too.