PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Germans, but delightful never-the-less

M.Fillmore
07-03-2016, 06:50 PM
"The "four-year colonoscopy" that Freeze felt during the NCAA investigation appeared to be over, but it now looks like the Rebels are in for round two, which may be even more uncomfortable than the first go-around." Adam Silverstein

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/laremy-tunsils-stepfather-details-ole-miss-alleged-extensive-extra-benefits/

Hunkaburningdawg
07-03-2016, 06:58 PM
The only word that comes to me is "glorious"!

starkvegasdawg
07-03-2016, 07:08 PM
That explains that diarrhea of the mouth he had on Twitter today. He had to drink that colon bomb pretest stuff.

Maroons
07-03-2016, 09:00 PM
That explains that diarrhea of the mouth he had on Twitter today. He had to drink that colon bomb pretest stuff.

Freeze is playing the victim card so hard the last couple of months. It's so pathetic and transparent.

Riotous Thinking
07-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Freeze is playing the victim card so hard the last couple of months. It's so pathetic and transparent.

He knows that SEC Media Days are going to be a nightmare for him. Just sucks that they are slated for the last day.

Bodaski
07-03-2016, 11:17 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, Phil Fulmer refused or threatened to not go to media days in Birmingham because he didn't want to be served a subpoena in Ala. I think he or the university would be fined. I think it either had to do with some NCAA stuff or subpoenaed as a witness???!!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-03-2016, 11:30 PM
"The "four-year colonoscopy" that Freeze felt during the NCAA investigation appeared to be over, but it now looks like the Rebels are in for round two, which may be even more uncomfortable than the first go-around." Adam Silverstein

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/laremy-tunsils-stepfather-details-ole-miss-alleged-extensive-extra-benefits/

I hope the head man at Pinelake takes a huge step back from loving him some Huge Sleeze. Sleeze is a huge embarrassment. He's a whisker from getting a show cause.