PDA

View Full Version : The Hypocrite Agrees with Killaburger

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g98K4xD.jpg

Of course he does because they love the arrangement where they get to buy players & steal from others.

Funny how no MSU fans are happy with the arrangement right now & funny how there is no tweet from Mullen saying what Freeze said.

MSU fans are tired of be stolen from, & won't take it. Expect the rivalry to continue to heat up until there is a level playing field or the other side is put back in their place.

Funny Hugh. It's almost like you got the idea for this article from the Ole Miss Athletic Department. Now Freeze lays the entire blame of what's going on on MSU rather than excepting responsibility for his cheating ass.

Chip
07-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Dear Mr. Freezus,

It is "too", not "to".

Enjoy the probation.

confucius say
07-03-2016, 02:44 PM
It seems like this "too much hate" narrative has exploded lately and is being pushed by many people. I don't get it. It's not like I hate ole miss people and want their dogs to die and them to burn in hell. I just want to see them get what is coming to them for years of cheating. I mean, am I supposed to be sad to see them get hammered and feel bad for them?

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2016, 02:48 PM
It seems like this "too much hate" narrative has exploded lately and is being pushed by many people. I don't get it. It's not like I hate ole miss people and want their dogs to die and them to burn in hell. I just want to see them get what is coming to them for years of cheating. I mean, am I supposed to be sad to see them get hammered and feel bad for them?

Funny how this just started coming out now that the shoe is on the other foot.

From Rosebowl's twitter account:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmZmm75WgAA0o76.jpg:large

Chip
07-03-2016, 02:49 PM
I mean, am I supposed to be sad to see them get hammered and feel bad for them?

No, of course not.

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2016, 02:54 PM
What are the odds that Killaburger's article was collusion between the Ole Miss Ath Dep & the CL to pain MSU fans in a poor light?

benbow
07-03-2016, 02:54 PM
It went too far the night Freeze bought Tee Shepherd.

Dawgcentral
07-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Hugh's cheating ways have made lives miserable for people like Lindsey Miller, that's for sure. He was going along in life, doing his best to live on a military pension. Freeze and Co. come in there and flash temptation at them, making Tunsil recommit from GA, where this never would have happened. Now the family is breaking up and there are lawsuits everywhere.
I wonder how happy the Kimdeechee family would be had the brothers gone to Clemson? They might have had some guidance there.
And would Laquon Treadwell have fared better on a decent playing surface?

God's favor eh? Sounds more like The Wrath of God. Maybe Freeze should get out of the business. His actions are causing problems with the rivalry AND all the players he goes after.

I seen it dawg
07-03-2016, 03:06 PM
**** that guy.

IMissJack
07-03-2016, 03:06 PM
How about....Have recruiting methods gone too far?

Jarius
07-03-2016, 03:31 PM
The hatred of this rivalry isn't their issue. Their issue is that big time programs are sick of them cheating and that's why they are about to get slammed by horrible probation that is going to set them back by a decade. But continue your whining Hugh. Got to set that narrative for the shitstorm coming your way. Also, go **** yourself Hugh Freeze. You are a lying piece of shit.

MaroonState
07-03-2016, 03:43 PM

Amen! It's like they want to piss down our back and tell us it's raining but when we turn around and catch them with their dicks in their hands they don't want us to kick them in the nuts. They just want us to kiss it and put it back in their pants for them. They are psychotic, bipolar fan base.

GTHOM
07-03-2016, 03:49 PM

Of course he does because they love the arrangement where they get to buy players & steal from others.

Funny how no MSU fans are happy with the arrangement right now & funny how there is no tweet from Mullen saying what Freeze said.

MSU fans are tired of be stolen from, & won't take it. Expect the rivalry to continue to heat up until there is a level playing field or the other side is put back in their place.

Funny Hugh. It's almost like you got the idea for this article from the Ole Miss Athletic Department. Now Freeze lays the entire blame of what's going on on MSU rather than excepting responsibility for his cheating ass.

This has gotta be fake no way he actually tweeted this

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-03-2016, 03:57 PM
This has gotta be fake no way he actually tweeted this

Oh he tweeted the piss out of it. Had to check twice to see if it was a parody account.

Liverpooldawg
07-03-2016, 04:00 PM
This is part of their strategy to deflect the blame away from themselves for what's coming. They are going to blame us in a big way. I wonder how long before Parrish Alford chimes in?

starkvegasdawg
07-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Is he saying MSU fans should be happy that tsun is "relevant" in football?

Coach34
07-03-2016, 04:27 PM
And guess what? Now he has deleted it

Percho
07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
From the ones who ripped off the lanyard in late November and bought him during the dead period in late December.

If memory serves me correctly.

Coursesuper
07-03-2016, 04:30 PM

The real question to ask is why was the editorial written at all? This entire show is orchestrated by UNM and those associated with them. Killsaburger is definitely not sharp enough to come up with this on his own, this idiot is has been and continues to be spoon fed what to print day after day. What other reason could it be with Saint freezus chiming in on Twitter. They really think we are that stupid. Sorry boys be there done that.

Dolphus Raymond
07-03-2016, 04:54 PM
F--k Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss. Too much hate my ass.

Todd4State
07-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Here's what part of this is all about. They know they are about to get hammered. They know MSU fans are going to rub it in their face and they can not stand that. They're trying to offer an olive branch before we hurt their feelings because they know it's coming.

We're not falling for it.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Why did he delete it & then tweet the exact same thing a few hours later? Guess he did not like the response..

ETA: actually I am pretty sure it was to correct his grammar from "to" to "too" because a few people called him on it. What a vain vain man.

Tripp McNeely
07-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Gotta give them credit, they are trying every angle, denial, sympathy, empathy, shifting the blame, adamancy...**** em!

Hunkaburningdawg
07-03-2016, 06:32 PM
And while Killaburger was drafting that article, a group of plantation owners were sipping bourbon, smoking cigars, and developing a plan to run Mullen out of town and to put MSU back in "its place". Screw em!

TrapGame
07-03-2016, 06:49 PM
And while Killaburger was drafting that article, a group of plantation owners were sipping bourbon, smoking cigars, and developing a plan to run Mullen out of town and to put MSU back in "its place". Screw em!

This ^^^^^

They have always played chess while we play checkers. They already have a good idea what the punishment will be and have moved on to a phase two scenario to make damn sure MSU does not get any traction out of their punishment. If they have to put a dead teenage prostitute in Dan's bed during a road game, they will.

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2016, 06:56 PM
This ^^^^^

They have always played chess while we play checkers. They already have a good idea what the punishment will be and have moved on to a phase two scenario to make damn sure MSU does not get any traction out of their punishment. If they have to put a dead teenage prostitute in Dan's bed during a road game, they will.

Absurd, they don't know shit. Just like they didn't know about Tunsil on draft night and just like they couldn't pay Lindsey Miller enough to shut up.

The one thing that's maybe worse than an Ole Miss fan is the MSU fan plays the part of the sharecropper that empowers them by glorifying their image.

If you think of them so highly, why do you hang out with us common folk? If I thought Ole Miss fans were the smartest bunch and controlled everything, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging out with you people, I'd jump ship

Oxfordawg
07-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Is this not the same group that took so much joy rubbing it in the faces of MSU fans with their video board in 2012 screw those guys buzzards gotta eat same as the worms

Dawgowar
07-03-2016, 07:22 PM
They are so smart and ruthless that they put themselves in this position. They are only effective when we do not fight back. See the 90's and LT.

While I do not excuse, and this is my perception, Dan's lack of recruiting numbers for OL, his approach during this 3 year investigation may have gotten us national exposure with minimal risk.

What he does after UNM goes on probation will equally dictate how we advance further.

GTHOM
07-03-2016, 08:29 PM
They're already asking for relief before the storm hits

Bothrops
07-03-2016, 09:42 PM
He's such a dick. I can't see how any prospect from this point forward could give him the satisfaction of recruiting them..unless, of course, they're from an OM family.

fader2103
07-03-2016, 10:38 PM
I say he went to far when he said he feared for Richie Brown's?(if that's who it was ) soul if he went to state

Reason2succeed
07-03-2016, 10:58 PM
His new name is Hypocrite Hugh.

Schultzy
07-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Network guru; social media dumb ass.

mic
07-03-2016, 11:19 PM
**** that guy.

And **** that university

Todd4State
07-04-2016, 12:09 AM
They are so smart and ruthless that they put themselves in this position. They are only effective when we do not fight back. See the 90's and LT.

While I do not excuse, and this is my perception, Dan's lack of recruiting numbers for OL, his approach during this 3 year investigation may have gotten us national exposure with minimal risk.

What he does after UNM goes on probation will equally dictate how we advance further.

Sorry for the hijack but you are correct that Dan needs to take advantage of their situation. That means looking like he gives a crap about whether we win or lose, firing Hevesy, not looking for another job in the offseason and/or shooting down rumors about looking for another job and keeping our program going with winning seasons.

The last time Ole Miss got racked with probation we laid a 3-8 egg and lost to Ole Miss at home. We need to keep our program at least at the 8 win level while kicking their ass 4-5 years in a row.

So, basically this year is Dan's litmus test.

TrapGame
07-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Absurd, they don't know shit. Just like they didn't know about Tunsil on draft night and just like they couldn't pay Lindsey Miller enough to shut up.

The one thing that's maybe worse than an Ole Miss fan is the MSU fan plays the part of the sharecropper that empowers them by glorifying their image.

If you think of them so highly, why do you hang out with us common folk? If I thought Ole Miss fans were the smartest bunch and controlled everything, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging out with you people, I'd jump ship

Completely missed the point Shotgun. Simmer down.

dawgoneyall
07-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Sorry for the hijack but you are correct that Dan needs to take advantage of their situation. That means looking like he gives a crap about whether we win or lose, firing Hevesy, not looking for another job in the offseason and/or shooting down rumors about looking for another job and keeping our program going with winning seasons.

The last time Ole Miss got racked with probation we laid a 3-8 egg and lost to Ole Miss at home. We need to keep our program at least at the 8 win level while kicking their ass 4-5 years in a row.

Mullen putting his name out there for the Miami job will always stick in my crawl. And only a fool would think it didn't hurt recruiting.

mic
07-04-2016, 08:33 AM

Agree 100%.... This needs to be forwarded to Scotty S. ASAP.. He needs to walk onto CDM office and basically read this word for word.
If only he had the sac to do that... #ADoftheyear

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Why did he delete it & then tweet the exact same thing a few hours later? Guess he did not like the response..

ETA: actually I am pretty sure it was to correct his grammar from "to" to "too" because a few people called him on it. What a vain vain man.

Now deleted again.

ShotgunDawg
07-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Still no tweet from Mullen or Stricklin agreeing with Killaburger's article. If everyone agreed with it, you'd assume they would public ally support it like the hypocrite did.

That should tell you all you need to know about why the article was written and who's idea it was for the article.

Reason2succeed
07-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Now deleted again.

Hypocrite Hugh still hasn't learned his lesson about being a Twitter hothead. That dude doesn't learn.

notsofarawaydawg
07-04-2016, 10:44 AM
And now Daniel Puking has created a short article on the front page of the Clarion Liar. Is Freezus talking about "gone too far" in the sense that they have cheated their asses off and now will get hammered by the NCAA?

OLE MISS' HUGH FREEZE: EGG BOWL RIVALRY HAS GONE TOO FAR

OXFORD - Ole Miss and Mississippi State have taken drastic steps forward in football the past few seasons, making their annual Egg Bowl matchup worth more than bragging rights.

This increase in profile has upped the rivalry between fans of each school, something Rebels head coach Hugh Freeze believes isn’t a good thing.

“It has gone to(o) far,” Freeze tweeted Sunday in response to a column written by The Clarion-Ledger’s Hugh Kellenberger, though he later deleted the tweet. “Both sides should rejoice that we are relevant in college football.”

Totally agree. It has gone to far. Both sides should rejoice that we are relevant in college football. — Hugh Freeze (@CoachHughFreeze) July 3, 2016

The Rebels have gone 34-18 in Freeze’s first four seasons, which includes the program’s first Sugar Bowl victory since 1970. The Bulldogs have six consecutive winning seasons under coach Dan Mullen and were ranked No. 1 during the 2014 season.

The Rebels have won two consecutive Egg Bowls and three of the past four and lead the all-time series, one that began in 1901, 63-43-6.

Coach34
07-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Aren't we also 34-18 in that time?
And the series is 61-45 on the field. I don't count BS forfeits we won on the field

Coach34
07-04-2016, 11:09 AM
And after they vacate the last 2 Egg Bowls- it will be 59-45

Dawgowar
07-04-2016, 11:15 AM
And now Daniel Puking has created a short article on the front page of the Clarion Liar. Is Freezus talking about "gone too far" in the sense that they have cheated their asses off and now will get hammered by the NCAA?

OLE MISS' HUGH FREEZE: EGG BOWL RIVALRY HAS GONE TOO FAR

OXFORD - Ole Miss and Mississippi State have taken drastic steps forward in football the past few seasons, making their annual Egg Bowl matchup worth more than bragging rights.

This increase in profile has upped the rivalry between fans of each school, something Rebels head coach Hugh Freeze believes isn’t a good thing.

“It has gone to(o) far,” Freeze tweeted Sunday in response to a column written by The Clarion-Ledger’s Hugh Kellenberger, though he later deleted the tweet. “Both sides should rejoice that we are relevant in college football.”

Totally agree. It has gone to far. Both sides should rejoice that we are relevant in college football. — Hugh Freeze (@CoachHughFreeze) July 3, 2016

The Rebels have gone 34-18 in Freeze’s first four seasons, which includes the program’s first Sugar Bowl victory since 1970. The Bulldogs have six consecutive winning seasons under coach Dan Mullen and were ranked No. 1 during the 2014 season.

The Rebels have won two consecutive Egg Bowls and three of the past four and lead the all-time series, one that began in 1901, 63-43-6.

For the love of Bully, Jack Kristol, and all the Edam in the fridge - do not take the bait. That shitbox paper is in its death throes and you are taking it's latest click bait.

This is like those pictures of at the bottom of articles that say "Women with Giant Racks" only to find yourself looking at pictures of Armenian Women bow hunting Elk . It pisses you off and feeds the website that exploits fat Armenian women. Not that it has happened to me.

Do not feed the Ledger. They do not want peace. They are not our friends and never will be. They are spinning for UNM and to a lesser extent trying to make a pervasive excuse for not covering this story.

Kellenburger - MSU had zero to do with UNM being in this position. If you had your druthers this story would not be reported. Admit it.

Don't feed the beast!

confucius say
07-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Maybe I'll start being civil when his pious self starts being truthful

DancingRabbit
07-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Hugh (both of them) should worry about the toxic atmosphere surrounding the annual Magnolia Bowl.

DawgNamedScuba
07-04-2016, 12:34 PM
This is Hugh in his bathroom everyday till media day.

http://i.giphy.com/TYilHo7ZOwu1a.gif

Political Hack
07-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Hugh's tweet shows that this article was also orchestrated. They want that to be the message right now. They control that idiot writing this drivel.

Todd4State
07-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Hugh (both of them) should worry about the toxic atmosphere surrounding the annual Magnolia Bowl.

Some Ole Miss fan actually bought a billboard in NOLA with the final score of the Magnolia Bowl this past year. If some LSU fan did that in Jackson they would be whining and crying like they are right now.

Can dish it but can't take it.

Todd4State
07-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Hugh's tweet shows that this article was also orchestrated. They want that to be the message right now. They control that idiot writing this drivel.

Kind of makes me wonder what is about to come out. Or maybe they're just worried that Rosebowl will show up at media days and start asking questions.

Dawgowar
07-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Of course it is coordinated. I keep wondering who among them is going to break ranks first. These coaches and athletic department types could lose their careers over this. At some point you might think they look for some form of immunity or whatever the NCAA equivilant is? Perhaps though the NCAA was offered that and advised the perspective snitch(es) - "We don't need that information"

Coursesuper
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Of course it is coordinated. I keep wondering who among them is going to break ranks first. These coaches and athletic department types could lose their careers over this. At some point you might think they look for some form of immunity or whatever the NCAA equivilant is? Perhaps though the NCAA was offered that and advised the perspective snitch(es) - "We don't need that information"

Bingo, "Control the Narrative" that is what this is all about. Perception is what counts, this has nothing to do with reality.

Mutt the Hoople
07-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Aren't we also 34-18 in that time?
And the series is 61-45 on the field. I don't count BS forfeits we won on the field
Not only that, but you take away the Vaught Aberration (om went 18-2-4 against The Mississippi State University), the actual record is 43-43-2.

Mutt the Hoople
07-04-2016, 11:57 PM
And after they vacate the last 2 Egg Bowls- it will be 59-45
I see them forfeiting every game since 2006, the year Hugh Freeze first came to om. That means the actual record will be 54-50. The Vaught Aberration (18-2-4) then makes the series record 48-36-2 Mississippi State.

That puts us in our rightful place at the Premiere Mississippi SEC school.

Reason2succeed
07-05-2016, 07:31 AM
I see them forfeiting every game since 2006, the year Hugh Freeze first came to om. That means the actual record will be 54-50. The Vaught Aberration (18-2-4) then makes the series record 48-36-2 Mississippi State.

That puts us in our rightful place at the Premiere Mississippi SEC school.

How do you stop at the Hugh Freeze era when Houston Nutt was the one with David Saunders on staff getting academically ineligible players through. I think their Cotton Bowl seasons are gone too.

But the NCAA will only vacate wins. I doubt they will forfeit them so we we won't get the win. They will just lose the win.