PDA

View Full Version : Y'all have got to check this thread ...OM fans getting blasted by everybody!

blacklistedbully
07-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Somebody created this thread on Rivals referencing, "The Case Against Ole Mi$$".

Of course multiple UNM fans jump in there to claim it's a witch-hunt, etc, posting the oft-repeated talking-point lies. But fans from other schools have finally woken up and seen the truth, and they are absolutely abusing these UNM douches! It's glorious.

It includes 3 of the most ignorant, koolaid-drinking UNM tools on the planet. Their butt-hurt is extreme.

Truly entertaining. Check it out.
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/the-case-against-ole-mi-link.559458/

notsofarawaydawg
07-02-2016, 03:28 PM
The bullshit this OleMissGuy is spewing is so typical of that fanbase. See below .. blame everyone but the Freezus himself. It's all a witch hunt. blah blah blah blah

Does it concern you at all that the two primary investigators of Ole Miss in this thing are both Alabama alums? Is that appropriate? Both have often stated that they are Alabama fans but do not let that interfere with their jobs. Sheridan is Tuscaloosa born and raised. A lifetime fan.

I know the NCAA office is full of Alabama people but it looks like they could have found someone else to investigate this case.

Could it be that if you beat Alabama 2 years in a row, you gotta pay the piper?

The world wonders.

Go and actually read the NOA. It is shocking how trumped up all this stuff is. Shocking.

Coach34
07-02-2016, 03:42 PM
morons- I've never said OM was getting the death penalty. I think we have only 1 guy here that thinks its even possible

TUSK
07-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Somebody created this thread on Rivals referencing, "The Case Against Ole Mi$$".

Of course multiple UNM fans jump in there to claim it's a witch-hunt, etc, posting the oft-repeated talking-point lies. But fans from other schools have finally woken up and seen the truth, and they are absolutely abusing these UNM douches! It's glorious.

It includes 3 of the most ignorant, koolaid-drinking UNM tools on the planet. Their butt-hurt is extreme.

you've been busy, I see.... LOL

nice.

TUSK
07-02-2016, 03:52 PM
morons- I've never said OM was getting the death penalty. I think we have only 1 guy here that thinks its even possible

Ole Miss - 25 or 30 skollies = DP (and I mean "DP" in both ways)

Jack Lambert
07-02-2016, 03:54 PM

They probably will not get the death penalty but they will get the head of their dicks cut off with additional 1". The NCAA will leave them a few inches to play with.

Dolphus Raymond
07-02-2016, 04:03 PM
In the super-competitive SEC West, 20-25 scholarships over 3-4 years woul f--k their world up. (Ours, too.)

BossDawg
07-02-2016, 04:04 PM
I like how OleMissGuy said in her very first comment that "I will respond one time to this and then forget about it", but continues to reply to everybody that even hints UM is cheating. I mean, not only is he not forgetting about it, but he is writing short stories as replies. What a bunch of hypocritical dolts lol.

blacklistedbully
07-02-2016, 04:08 PM
you've been busy, I see.... LOL

nice.

I've been battling a bunch of those arrogant pricks for years over there, most of them as the only MSU poster on the board. The day the response to the NOA came out, a poster from another school created a thread saying I was the most vindicated poster in the history of message boards. ;)

JoseBrown
07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Harsh... If OleMissGuy believes 1/10th of what he is saying, then that's a guy not in "The Network". Hahahaha

blacklistedbully
07-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Harsh... If OleMissGuy believes 1/10th of what he is saying, then that's a guy not in "The Network". Hahahaha

Oh, he's a complete imbecile, and I'm not kidding. He goes way beyond being a koolaid-drinking rival...he is literally one of the dumbest MFers I've come across anywhere. He'll get into it with me on a thread, get his ass handed to him repeatedly, and just keep coming back for more, helping to keep a thread alive.

He's apparently too stupid to realize he's making a fool of himself, and just keeps doubling-down.

Reason2succeed
07-02-2016, 07:56 PM

I am the One. But even my prediction is only based on several contingencies. The most obvious is whether they got caught continually cheating after they had placed themselves on probation.

Beyond that it is simply adding up the penalties. Per the NCAA matrix from 2012 8 level 1 penalties should leave a crater in the earth where VHS should be especially if they are seen as aggravated (which they should be).

Programs have been hammered over one or two level 1 penalties and that was before the NCAA tightened their rules and claimed they had found their balls. The NCAA will have to make an example out of OM for their own survival. It will be crippling. Heck, OM may decide to take a one year DP instead of the 10 years of slow deterioration they will be facing.

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Heck, OM may decide to take a one year DP instead of the 10 years of slow deterioration they will be facing.

You make a good point here. When you take the death penalty, all your players will transfer, but at least you'll be starting over with no strings attached after a year or two.

When you get an astronomical amount of schollies taken away, with no death penalty, your program slowly deteriorates until you hit rock bottom & your fans have to sit through helpless blowouts. Sure, Ole Miss may only get docked 30 scholarships on paper, but, unless they continue to cheat while on probation, very few, if any, big time recruits are going to sign up to play on a team that doesn't have the scholarships to have quality depth. So the scholarships you do have end up going to 3 star left over types & the occasional 4 star that grew up a fan of your program.

If Ole Miss is docked 30+ scholarships, we are looking at a program that will go 8-4 this year, 7-5 or 8-4 in 2017, 5-7 or 6-6 in 2018, 4-7 in 2019, 4-7 in 2020, & then we'll see how bad it gets because, unless they start cheating again, they'll be trying to sell recruits on a bad program. That's a slow deterioration that keeps a program obsolete for a decade. At least with the death penalty, you have chance to be pretty good again by year 3 or 4, if you do well with JUCO guys

Coursesuper
07-02-2016, 08:26 PM
The thing is they will cheat again. The system that is in place has no set of checks to halt the culture of corruption that exists among them. They may back down for awhile but they will continue to play their game their way.

Coach34
07-02-2016, 08:33 PM
OM is SMU part deaux. They will push the limit and dare the NCAA to give them the Death Penalty. They will do anything they can to be relevant. They are desperate for acceptance

Coursesuper
07-02-2016, 08:40 PM
OM is SMU part deaux. They will push the limit and dare the NCAA to give them the Death Penalty. They will do anything they can to be relevant. They are desperate for acceptance

We can only hope that this scenario plays out in full, then they will be trying to gain acceptance into cusa or the sun belt and we can find someone else to play thanksgiving weekend. That would be absolutely wonderful to behold.

Reason2succeed
07-03-2016, 06:59 AM
We can only hope that this scenario plays out in full, then they will be trying to gain acceptance into cusa or the sun belt and we can find someone else to play thanksgiving weekend. That would be absolutely wonderful to behold.

No, I would still want to play them... the same way Ohio State plays Ohio.

blacklistedbully
07-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Glad to see Mutt-The-Hoople joining the fracas on that Rivals thread. I could use some help over there, being vastly out-numbered by OM fans on that board.

BTW, over 3,300 views on it now, and picking up steam. Closing in on 300 replies and getting a lot of attention from fans of other schools. They are finally beginning to see what we have known about that cesspool for decades, and seeing first-hand the over-the-top delusion.

PMDawg
07-03-2016, 08:49 AM
I would rather castrate myself than be involved in a thread like that.

Mutt the Hoople
07-03-2016, 08:55 AM

You rang?
Here's what's gonna happen to the university of olemiss.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n1rbjsf__DA/U3JvEcrQ1PI/AAAAAAAAJFE/h0rs7kbzOHU/s1600/Saigon+Execution.gif
http://www.mediarats.org/pichost/i/9b7311951bd9.gif
http://37.media.tumblr.com/5a682c381b1ec1e1e7c20f847a101b47/tumblr_mnn4r8TPXz1rikth9o2_r2_500.gif
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/TheHound84/media/Eddard-Execution.gif.html

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-03-2016, 09:07 AM

285 said, "There are gonna be a lot of unhappy people after the NCAA finishes with this." Two other posters said UNM (which is obvious) and Allbarn won't be happy. One poster each said Baylor and UTK. What does Baylor, The Barn, and UT have to do with the UNM investigation? Or is this just serving those schools notice that the NCAA is feeling their oats?

Bully13
07-03-2016, 09:30 AM
I'll add what little inside info I have on all of this. I worked with a guy here in N.TX that had several D-1 (P5) football scholly offers out of high school. had he not hurt his knee his sr year, it was either OK or TX. so he had to go to a lesser school but one in a major conference none the less. he had to choose between a school up in the north east vs another in the south west. both offered basically the same thing. $4k per month for a job that he would spend VERY little time at. I never asked him if that was for all of the players. I'm assuming that was just for the top tier ones because he was indeed a top tier player on that team. he even made the ESPN highlight reels leveling a major hit to a wide receiver coming over the middle.

so are the rules being bent throughout college football? I truly believe they are just based on my 2 years of working with this guy. he had no reason to lie. in fact, if my memory serves me, didn't OK get busted for abusing this? I'm sure all do it but they have to cover their tracks.

I'm of the opinion (and that's all it is), that there is a "gentleman's agreement" between head coaches on what is "proper". And I do think that other coaches when competing against ole miss for croots do indeed make sure the prospect knows where the term "ole miss" comes from and what type of "rebels" they will be playing for if they end up in oxford. it ain't of the "running rebels" variety out of Las Vegas. and I'm sure all kids don't give a shit but I'd be willing to bet a lot of them do along with the parents. and in order for ole miss to land top 10 classes, they have to go above and beyond the "gentleman's agreement" that exists between coaches. in other words, the croot says "if I'm coming here, you are going to have to do a lot better than that".

I don't think I've ever heard so many complaints coming straight out of the mouths of other coaches from around the country regarding ole miss recruiting methods. to me , that is quite telling. I'm sure ole miss would much rather play ball like the rest, but the fact is, they can't. and it's because it's who they are , the ole miss rebels. ole miss is not in trouble for "cheating" per say, it's just that they abused protocol to the point that many top tier coaches had had enough.

I know some will bash me for this post, so have at it, flame away, it's just the way I see it.

Dawgowar
07-03-2016, 09:51 AM
I'll add what little inside info I have on all of this. I worked with a guy here in N.TX that had several D-1 (P5) football scholly offers out of high school. had he not hurt his knee his sr year, it was either OK or TX. so he had to go to a lesser school but one in a major conference none the less. he had to choose between a school up in the north east vs another in the south west. both offered basically the same thing. $4k per month for a job that he would spend VERY little time at. I never asked him if that was for all of the players. I'm assuming that was just for the top tier ones because he was indeed a top tier player on that team. he even made the ESPN highlight reels leveling a major hit to a wide receiver coming over the middle.

so are the rules being bent throughout college football? I truly believe they are just based on my 2 years of working with this guy. he had no reason to lie. in fact, if my memory serves me, didn't OK get busted for abusing this? I'm sure all do it but they have to cover their tracks.

I'm of the opinion (and that's all it is), that there is a "gentleman's agreement" between head coaches on what is "proper". And I do think that other coaches when competing against ole miss for croots do indeed make sure the prospect knows where the term "ole miss" comes from and what type of "rebels" they will be playing for if they end up in oxford. it ain't of the "running rebels" variety out of Las Vegas. and I'm sure all kids don't give a shit but I'd be willing to bet a lot of them do along with the parents. and in order for ole miss to land top 10 classes, they have to go above and beyond the "gentleman's agreement" that exists between coaches. in other words, the croot says "if I'm coming here, you are going to have to do a lot better than that".

I don't think I've ever heard so many complaints coming straight out of the mouths of other coaches from around the country regarding ole miss recruiting methods. to me , that is quite telling. I'm sure ole miss would much rather play ball like the rest, but the fact is, they can't. and it's because it's who they are , the ole miss rebels. ole miss is not in trouble for "cheating" per say, it's just that they abused protocol to the point that many top tier coaches had had enough.

I know some will bash me for this post, so have at it, flame away, it's just the way I see it.

I have heard similar talk from NON-SEC parents of scholarship football and basketball players. Terry Bowden admitted as much years ago - paraphrase - "Coaches know there is a code. Stay within those rules and nobody will get turned in. Go outside of that and you get hit and turned in." When UNM got us they turned Jackie in with lies and for operating within that code. What we got charged with was only good for 8 scholarships by those standards. These days we would have gotten half of that. Our real penalty was the 4 years worth of innuendo and program stagnation that destroyed us.

UNM's only code is whatever serves them. Their cries right now are like those of a five year old on the floor of the cereal aisle having a meltdown because he got caught misbehaving. Keep crying spoiled brats. This is who and all they are. A university whose traditions are born not out of the politics of pre-civil war arguments but the bigotry and disgusting practice of one group of humans thinking they can own another group. Plantation life is indeed gentile when you are not the one working without choice. They are snobs without reason to be arrogant. Buying football players is a natural practice of their DNA.

blacklistedbully
07-03-2016, 10:00 AM
B13, if that was all there was to it, they would have been busted a long, long time ago. The level of cheating there clearly ramped up when Freeze took over. Remember, he was a Recruiting Director under Coach O, so already knew about, "The Network". I think Hugh was brought on board to take it to a new level, in part because we were whipping that ass and they couldn't take it.

Just from the way they are reacting to this scandal, you can see they don't give a shit if they have to cheat big to win. Their arrogance makes them ache for the 50's & 60's, when they were relevant, and if they have to cheat like hell to get there, so be it. They'd rather risk getting their program leveled than continue losing to us and being an after-thought in football.

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2016, 10:09 AM

Good post. I think the "code" is fairly staight forward with one rule:

1. Don't create a bidding war

If you want to buy a prospect dinner, give him a job, buy him a new set of tires, etc. then by all means, go ahead and no one should turn you in. Those benefits are just that "benefits" and none of them are insurmountable for another school to overcome.

What Ole Miss has done to piss people off is that they've made recruiting a "business decision" by offering the option for kids to take care of their families by providing a new house, cars, and or a cash payments. That currupts the recruiting process and offers Ole Miss an almost insurmountable edge in landing most every recruit. They've caused a bidding war and other coaches are sick of it.

Nobody cares about $100 hand shakes, tires, meals, or even an occasional normal paying job. What they care about is avoiding bidding wars. Ole Miss has broken the code and will pay dearly. They stole from everyone else. The moral line is fluctuating and fluid but there is a difference between wanting to make a good first impression and wanting to treat the player like a priority, and completing corrupting the recruiting process by making it a "business decision"

RocketDawg
07-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Saw on either one of the local television web sites or the local version of al.com that there's a player from Bob Jones High School who'll be going into his senior year this fall. I don't know how many "stars" he is, but he has to be well up there. Neither Alabama or Auburn have yet given him an offer, but his schools of interest? Michigan, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. And it looks like OM is his favorite. I think his name is AJ Harris.

BulldogBear
07-03-2016, 01:21 PM

Like C34 said, they'll do anything to be relevant. I hope they are setting themselves up to be relevant in the Gulf South Conference!!!

BossDawg
07-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Saw on either one of the local television web sites or the local version of al.com that there's a player from Bob Jones High School who'll be going into his senior year this fall. I don't know how many "stars" he is, but he has to be well up there. Neither Alabama or Auburn have yet given him an offer, but his schools of interest? Michigan, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. And it looks like OM is his favorite. I think his name is AJ Harris.

I bet a lot of these recruits are getting drops just to mention UM as one of their favorites.

lastmajordog
07-03-2016, 09:39 PM
It will be a shame if UMN has a good season, but I have no faith in Ga or the NOLES. And what I"ve seen the last two years Saban hasn't proven he can't stop that 2-3 step offense of the preacher... and his/Kiffin's offense has their wheels fall off..... I called the Egg Bowl the last last 4 egg bowls and I'm not a good prognosticator. Right now I think Mullen needs to focus on having the team prepared to win some games they arn't supposed to win, have an 8 or 9 win season and go to Oxford and put a nail in this coffin, or so much of all this will be for naught....JMHO

Political Hack
07-03-2016, 10:52 PM
The thing is they will cheat again. The system that is in place has no set of checks to halt the culture of corruption that exists among them. They may back down for awhile but they will continue to play their game their way.

There's close to a zero percent chance they stop.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-03-2016, 11:37 PM
It will be a shame if UMN has a good season, but I have no faith in Ga or the NOLES. And what I"ve seen the last two years Saban hasn't proven he can't stop that 2-3 step offense of the preacher... and his/Kiffin's offense has their wheels fall off..... I called the Egg Bowl the last last 4 egg bowls and I'm not a good prognosticator. Right now I think Mullen needs to focus on having the team prepared to win some games they arn't supposed to win, have a 5 or 6 win season and go to Oxford and put a nail in this coffin, or so much of all this will be for naught....JMHO

Fixed it for you.

blacklistedbully
07-04-2016, 12:07 AM
There's close to a zero percent chance they stop.

That would be a good time for us to keep close tabs and consider turning them in as a repeat offender. If they cheat to avoid the punishment they so richly deserve, I'd have no problem with us repaying the, "kindness" they showed us with CJS.

If they got busted cheating again while on probation, then they might actually get the death penalty.

BossDawg
07-04-2016, 04:17 PM
If they got busted cheating again while on probation, then they might actually get the death penalty.

Wouldn't it be just as bad if they were cheating while being investigated? This is what I don't understand (or either I'm just missing something): They have been under NCAA investigation for what, 3 years? At least 2, correct? Didn't all the Tunsil stuff go down during that time? After the investigation had already started?

Why isn't there more talk about that? Or again, I'm just missing something. That's what's making me think more allegations are coming down the pipe: the first NOA was already drafted but the Tunsil stuff opened a newer, fresher can of worms.