PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Logic at It's Best

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2016, 08:48 AM
Rebel Bruiser, you must be an idiot as well. Do you really think Ole Miss coaches want to take the stand & get deposed? Either you don't understand the legal system, haven't thought this through, or you are the most naive fan that's ever graced the internet. You can't possibly think that Ole Miss coaches getting deposed under oath could be a good thing.

Try again......

http://i.imgur.com/QkV6mDB.jpg

Tripp McNeely
07-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Man, I thought he was smarter than that...0% chance anyone from om allows this to go to trial! The NCAA (and every other rival institution) would be ESTATIC if om coaches had to take oaths!

Coach34
07-02-2016, 09:07 AM
OM coaches under oath? With all the shit they have done and these kids went to other schools??? CeCe Jefferson, the 2 kids that went to Bama, the RB that went to Michigan- could all get on the stand to tell the truth in court.

Yes please OM- take this to court. Hell, Freezus has already come out and told the world he doesnt want the NCAA seeing his court testimony. No way OM takes the NCAA to court

Turfdawg67
07-02-2016, 09:25 AM
OM coaches under oath? With all the shit they have done and these kids went to other schools??? CeCe Jefferson, the 2 kids that went to Bama, the RB that went to Michigan- could all get on the stand to tell the truth in court.

Yes please OM- take this to court. Hell, Freezus has already come out and told the world he doesnt want the NCAA seeing his court testimony. No way OM takes the NCAA to court

Coach, do tell about CeCe. I know he was an OM lean for a while and his Dad wanted him to go somewhere besides UF, but he ultimately signed with the Gators

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2016, 09:36 AM
Coach, do tell about CeCe. I know he was an OM lean for a while and his Dad wanted him to go somewhere besides UF, but he ultimately signed with the Gators

Dad was bought off. One of Ole Miss' main recruiting strategies is to influence the "weak" parent. Since, many times these kids from single parent households, the "weak" parent is often an estranged father. If you look back at many of the Ole Miss recruiting battles, the mother usually wants the kid to go somewhere else, while the father randomly comes crawling back in the kid's life & wants him to go to OM.

Coach34
07-02-2016, 09:37 AM
They did their usual- find the parent that will accept money and become the OM cheerleader routine. CeCe had that going on but left them high and dry.

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2016, 09:40 AM
They did their usual- find the parent that will accept money and become the OM cheerleader routine. CeCe had that going on but left them high and dry.

Leaving them high & dry is why they don't win every recruiting battle. They are ABSOLUTELY offering the most benefits right now.

There are multiple/numerous freshmen in the SEC West at other schools who will be driving around Ole Miss bought cars this fall.

Coursesuper
07-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Same routine with Chris Jones.

FISHDAWG
07-02-2016, 09:42 AM
he is fragile at this point in time ... sounds like the last phase of denial just before crushing the capsule

Liverpooldawg
07-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Rebel Bruiser, you must be an idiot as well. Do you really think Ole Miss coaches want to take the stand & get deposed? Either you don't understand the legal system, haven't thought this through, or you are the most naive fan that's ever graced the internet. You can't possibly think that Ole Miss coaches getting deposed under oath could be a good thing.

Try again......

http://i.imgur.com/QkV6mDB.jpg

Yeah, that's why they are trying like heck not to be deposed by Miller's lawyer. They can't wait to tell their story under oath.

Reason2succeed
07-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Y'all are living next door to, driving on the same streets with, and doing business with people with this little grasp of reality. I would be very afraid if I lived in Mississippi.

Dawgowar
07-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Penn State was a badly crafted response to a legal situation and outside the NCAA's jurisdiction. Miami still self imposed 2 years no post season and endured four years of holding their breathe. It has made them irrelevant since. Think Bruiser really wants that? Please UNM, drag this out and file injunctions.

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Y'all are living next door to, driving on the same streets with, and doing business with people with this little grasp of reality. I would be very afraid if I lived in Mississippi.

And they get to vote

M.Fillmore
07-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Guys, I hope you are right. But I could see UM coaches taking the witness stand and keeping a unified front of lies in an attempt to turn this into a "he said/she said" matter.

I don't know what hard evidence is on hand, but with all the lies to date, what makes you think an oath will change things?

Coach34
07-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Guys, I hope you are right. But I could see UM coaches taking the witness stand and keeping a unified front of lies in an attempt to turn this into a "he said/she said" matter.

I don't know what hard evidence is on hand, but with all the lies to date, what makes you think an oath will change things?

Cause all they would need is 2 witnesses to testify against them and they would be arrested for perjury. They arent going to risk jail time.

BossDawg
07-02-2016, 12:57 PM
How in the hell does he know the NCAA doesn't have evidence of one of their coaches lying to them?

Pretty much everybody has evidence of that, and even Beeyork has tried to mislead people. All the public has to do is read a few articles and the lies can be picked out pretty easily. Therefore, I doubt very seriously their coaches have been 100% honest with the NCAA.

blacklistedbully
07-02-2016, 01:10 PM
And they get to vote

Worse yet...procreate!

JoseBrown
07-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Worse yet...procreate! And vote!

FIFY

blacklistedbully
07-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Looking for logic on an Ole Miss Message Board is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Remember, these are the same people who to this day think we offered Cecil Newton $200,000 and then turned him into the NCAA for not accepting the offer. Delusional lunatics.

Dawgcentral
07-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Looking for logic on an Ole Miss Message Board is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Remember, these are the same people who to this day think we offered Cecil Newton $200,000 and then turned him into the NCAA for not accepting the offer. Delusional lunatics.

And they've made some pretty horrible accusations against Steve Robertson. Though the guy is many years sober and freely admits to the addictions of his past, (in the hope that others can make the same strides), it's hard to see how such a large group of folks can be such liars.

The heart speaks from the mouth.