PDA

View Full Version : Tee Shepard is apparently going to the NFL supplemental draft

Jarius
07-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Would let him
Off the hook for anything he may want to share to the NCAA. May we see him in the Forde article?

Jack Lambert
07-01-2016, 07:04 PM
I wonder if he had his phone on vibrate or someone told him his phone was ringing when the NFL gave him the call? I don't care about that Bastard. He stabbed us in the back so screw him. I hope he fails to make the team.

Jarius
07-01-2016, 07:16 PM
I don't care about him either, but I would love to see him drop a big ass turd on their ass.

Jack Lambert
07-01-2016, 07:30 PM
I don't care about him either, but I would love to see him drop a big ass turd on their ass.

Totally!

Bucky Dog
07-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Guys, all I can say is Tee had his vindication! He never wanted to go to OM, his daddy made him and Freezus threw him under the bus and said it was his fault for being hearing impaired is why the kicked him off the team!

Sounds a bit like I am glad Laremy took up for his momma against a wife beater doesn't it??

Tee=songbird

mic
07-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Some reporter should be ALL over this..
Showing what a POS CHF for what he said about the kid..
If Mullen had did that he would have been killed in the media..

Dawg61
07-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Tee posted a pic of himself wearing our jersey in our lockerroom and he committed to us on Twitter with it. Then the ****er has phone sex with Bucky till 4am and flips on us on NSD. Tee Shepard can eat shit. I don't care that Freezus called him a cripple.