PDA

View Full Version : This tweet epitomizes the dishonesty or incompetence of the Clarion Rebal

Coach34
07-01-2016, 04:11 PM
https://twitter.com/DanielPaulling/status/690233700450242560

Everybody in the damn world knew OM was under investigation and also about to get an NOA back in January- except the beatwriter assigned to cover them. The cover-up or incompetence is truly astounding. Either he was lied to again by Bdork, covered it up on purpose, or is the dumbest mf'er alive.

So many of these tweets are banked and going to make these idiots look ridiculous in the coming months

Corn Bread
07-01-2016, 04:15 PM
https://twitter.com/DanielPaulling/status/690233700450242560

Everybody in the damn world knew OM was under investigation and also about to get an NOA back in Jabuary- except the beatwriter assigned to cover them. The cover-up or incompetence is truly astounding. Either he was lied to again by Bdork, covered it up on purpose, or is the dumbest mf'er alive.

So many of these tweets are banked and going to make these idiots look ridiculous in the coming months

Really would like to see Mullen cut all communications with those bastages.

Bully13
07-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Who the 17 is this John gillon douche? His pic looks like he's on cock patrol.

PassInterference
07-01-2016, 05:00 PM
That tweet displays an ignorance of how the NCAA operates. That line about Ole Miss not having a NOI was rebel message board banter.

It's almost like CL sports writers just read message boards and write articles instead of posts.

Jack Lambert
07-01-2016, 05:47 PM
It's amazing to me that we go all this time and very little from CL about the subject and the day after the SI article they come out with some story defending Ole Miss. Bunch of asses. It is so damn obvious.

StatesboroBlues
07-01-2016, 06:23 PM
I have been pushing that tweet since it happened. Several different times to Hugh and the CL along with others. Obviously no reply on how a beat writer for UM wouldn't know about the NOI after being on the job for a few months.

Dawgcentral
07-01-2016, 08:13 PM
It goes back to a question posted on the board a day or so ago.

Steve Robertson contacted them. He was told they had neither time, nor resources to peruse the OM investigation.

By God! They belong to Gannet! While I understand that newsprint is failing and outdated, there are 3 major universities in this state. Even the Commercial Appeal would be keeping tabs on the day to day occirances if Memphis State or UT were under this type of scrutiny from the NCAA.

Why? Because it's newsworthy,..and important to the subscribers and readers who buy at the newsstand.

Just because the CL can't keep up with SR and Elitedawgs doesn't mean they surrender pertinent information. No excuse for lazy.

I seen it dawg
07-01-2016, 11:34 PM
That tweet displays an ignorance of how the NCAA operates. That line about Ole Miss not having a NOI was rebel message board banter.

It's almost like CL sports writers just read message boards and write articles instead of posts.

They should just cut and paste ED