PDA

View Full Version : Reality May Slowly Be Settling In.....

ShotgunDawg
07-01-2016, 12:47 PM
I found this Bafoom thread to be interesting. While it's clear they intend to play the "Everyone else does it" card till the end of time, it does appear for some the reality of the situation is beginning to take hold.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/57207/The-Truth#.V3arEPkrLIU

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2016, 12:54 PM
I love how they try to compare rampant cheating as not as bad as Simmons protecting his family. And when is "caving a woman's face in" only rise to a misdemeanor? To hear them tell it he beat the woman into a coma where she remains to this day.

Bully13
07-01-2016, 12:59 PM
If I'm not mistaken, that thread has been edited. Checked it earlier and remember seeing something being said that was more doom and gloom. There are indeed folks over there showing more concern.

Bubb Rubb
07-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Some major flaws in logic in that thread, and I hate to see stuff like that go unchecked.

The Simmons video everyone talks about was edited. There was more to it. And he actually WAS defending his family. It doesn't make what he did right, and I'm not defending his actions. He should be and is being punished. But it is what it is. He was cited with a misdemeanor. If it had been as bad as OM fans make it out to be, he would have gotten more. There are people on the Ole Miss roster today who have done worse, and there's no sense in rehashing it now. "Before you point out the speck in your brother's eye, please consider the plank in your own."

State didn't offer Newton 180K. A runner for Cam Newton asked for 180K and State declined. He then flipped to Auburn. State reported it to the SEC office, and they did nothing, so State reported it to the NCAA. They wouldn't have done that if they had given him money.

Facts mean nothing to idiots, that's for sure.

Coach34
07-01-2016, 01:20 PM
1. There is no investigation- Elitedawgs Conspiracy
2. It's just women's sports
3. It's just Houston Nutt- not the current staff
4. It's mostly Houston Nutt- just some secondary violations oN Freeze
5. The NCAA sat Tunsil for 7 games- they are done with him
6. The investigation is over
7. We invited the NCAA back to Oxford
8. There are no "pay for play" violations
9. Everybody does it- people are just jealous of Ole Missus
10. 9 over 3....well ok 11 over 4. Well the NCAA may add a few more- but no bowl ban

I literally can't wait for all this to change direction 10 more times. It's freaking awesome

Chip
07-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Technically, Coach, the UM minion lie prior to the 7 games suspension beginning was that there would be no NCAA punishment regarding Tunsil. It was only on the day of their first game - when the suspension began - that they admitted that Tunsil had a suspension.

I know you are trying to give them all due, hhhrrumfff, consideration and all, but that lie shouldn't be forgotten.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Once the sanctions are given....All these points need to be on a shirt..with the real sanctions being the main head of the shirt...

Bothrops
07-01-2016, 03:23 PM
The ones that are well connected know their ass is in trouble.

Chip
07-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Once the sanctions are given....All these points need to be on a shirt..with the real sanctions being the main head of the shirt...

After the sanctions are listed, it should say: "I'd have to say, yeah".

Bully13
07-01-2016, 04:02 PM
A maroon shirt with tunsil's name on the back would spice it up a bit.

Saltydog
07-01-2016, 04:13 PM
NT