PDA

View Full Version : A thought I had - not sure if discussed before

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2016, 06:43 AM
Miller evidently knew there was a good chance that TSUN may try to kick him to the curve at some point in Softie's career. Why else would you save years' worth of texts, facebook posts, etc.? He was making sure if they ever screwed him over he had the evidence to take them down. Then that fateful day happened when Bucky accused him of being a woman beater trying to get ahead of the story and he said, "Aight, Imma see who gets the last laugh in all this" and the rest is history. I guess he had seen their past actions where when you outlived your usefulness to the plantation they disposed of you and pretended like you never existed. He made sure he had the goods to come back from the dead and haunt the plantation. Good for him.

Dawgbite
07-01-2016, 08:01 AM
I agree but what I don't understand is why didn't OM just pay the man? Did they just assume that he didn't have any evidence ? I guarantee that this whole deal is going to cost a heck of a lot more than his silence would have cost. I guess they thought he was bluffing and that money was better spent on the upcoming class. With the possibility of reduced scholarships, bowl bans, and whatever else the NCAA comes up with, the price of 5* s went up exponentially.

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2016, 08:30 AM
I agree but what I don't understand is why didn't OM just pay the man? Did they just assume that he didn't have any evidence ? I guarantee that this whole deal is going to cost a heck of a lot more than his silence would have cost. I guess they thought he was bluffing and that money was better spent on the upcoming class. With the possibility of reduced scholarships, bowl bans, and whatever else the NCAA comes up with, the price of 5* s went up exponentially.

I think it was a case of Freeze shooting off at the mouth trying to win the press conference and not thinking that Miller might have some incriminating evidence saved. I think his ego might be the one thing bigger than his teeth and it never crossed his mind what he just unleashed. Much like that statement about if you know of cheating then email their compliance department. His ego ran off at the mouth before it could get checked and told to shut up.

Bubb Rubb
07-01-2016, 08:38 AM
I think it was a case of Freeze shooting off at the mouth trying to win the press conference and not thinking that Miller might have some incriminating evidence saved. I think his ego might be the one thing bigger than his teeth and it never crossed his mind what he just unleashed. Much like that statement about if you know of cheating then email their compliance department. His ego ran off at the mouth before it could get checked and told to shut up.

I still wish somebody would go after those emails that were sent to compliance that OM blocked in the FOIA request.

djaymsu5
07-01-2016, 09:49 AM

It's probably more of a pride thing with Miller. Not only that but Freeze basically ruined Miller's reputation calling him a woman beater in the press. Miller probably didn't care about the money at that point. He was just wants them bastards to be exposed for what they really are and maybe somewhat save his reputation if Ole Miss gets caught lying in the process.

msstate7
07-01-2016, 09:51 AM
I still wish somebody would go after those emails that were sent to compliance that OM blocked in the FOIA request.
If the NCAA didn't demand those emails, they lack competency

fishwater99
07-01-2016, 10:00 AM
He didn't have to save them, they are still on his phone. All your texts and Facebook messages are there, you don't have to save them.

Bodaski
07-01-2016, 10:56 AM
I have another theory about the Miller/Tunsil/OM situation. I think Freeze intervened in the agent deal Tunsil/Miller already had in place. Freeze got Tunsil to change agents and go with his agent and that pissed Miller off. I'm sure Miller was receiving money from the original agent. All of this came to a head that night of the so called fight. I believe the original agent and Miller had the goods on OM and when Freeze got involved the shit hit the fan. If it is proved Freeze helped Tunsil get an agent, and it just so happens to be Freeze's agent his butt will be toast.

fishwater99
07-01-2016, 11:54 AM
I have another theory about the Miller/Tunsil/OM situation. I think Freeze intervened in the agent deal Tunsil/Miller already had in place. Freeze got Tunsil to change agents and go with his agent and that pissed Miller off. I'm sure Miller was receiving money from the original agent. All of this came to a head that night of the so called fight. I believe the original agent and Miller had the goods on OM and when Freeze got involved the shit hit the fan. If it is proved Freeze helped Tunsil get an agent, and it just so happens to be Freeze's agent his butt will be toast.

It's pretty obvious this is what happened, but how do you prove it?

Commercecomet24
07-01-2016, 12:04 PM

This is it in a nutshell! It's like all these guys that start Ponzi schemes, they get away with it for years and think they're untouchable and then boom, the hammer falls! Watch the show American Greed, it's Bucky and unm to a tee, only in football!

notsofarawaydawg
07-01-2016, 12:29 PM

Archie called Freezus and told him to go ahead with the script of the wife beater. He assured Freezus there was a swamp in Louisiana where no one would find Miller's body. **