PDA

View Full Version : Boosters of OM

Dawgcentral
06-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Anyone have a complete list of the OM boosters who have been disassociated from the program?

All I've heard about was Cannon Motors and the fella with the FCA who lives in TN. There are 2 others also from what I read. (Two whom OM is willing to toss under the bus anyway)

While I know they can easily continue to be a part of the network, I'm sure they're considered legends by the TSUN faithful. This gains them great respect and pats on the back from the surrounding totties I'm sure.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that these folks won't be willing to go quietly in the night. Egos like this love to be stroked. They love being part of things and they live on the adoration. So which ones begin to find ways to go after MSU with the PIs just like they did after Brewer and Alford got tossed back in the day?

You know the attempt will be made will every resource they can muster,..only question is from which direction it will come.

JDog13
06-30-2016, 07:27 PM
All that info is on a hard drive that stays in Steve's briefcase.

Coursesuper
06-30-2016, 07:28 PM
I firmly believe the boosters that have been "disassociated" to date have done so willingly. They have been asked to fall on their swords and will be compensated accordingly.

Dawgcentral
06-30-2016, 07:43 PM
I firmly believe the boosters that have been "disassociated" to date have done so willingly. They have been asked to fall on their swords and will be compensated accordingly.

Why would a booster who is willing to throw money at 17 year olds need to be compensated financially? What other compensation would cool their jets?

While I believe they'd still be heroes at the tailgate, I think those personality type isn't going to go away quietly. As we've seen no one who's been implicated (besides Lindsey Miller), has blamed OM for any of the difficulties they've made for themselves. This whole fiasco is blamed on MSU, Bama, Militant Atheists who don't want Freeze praying, and most recently Dan Mullen.

It occurs to me that when the program gets slammed, ( and at this point I believe it will), folks that can't uplift their own program will seek to destroy the enemy. It's happened before.

Bodaski
06-30-2016, 07:49 PM
Do any of you remember Archie Manning being asked about how HF was able to recruit so well? I remember Archie saying," He does things a little different than they might do at other places". He's right, they certainly do things different at tcun.

Dawgbite
07-01-2016, 07:52 AM
Whoever owns Rebel motors in Tupelo has been mentioned several times. He might be one of the Fab Four.

Jack Lambert
07-01-2016, 08:07 AM
Why would a booster who is willing to throw money at 17 year olds need to be compensated financially? What other compensation would cool their jets?

While I believe they'd still be heroes at the tailgate, I think those personality type isn't going to go away quietly. As we've seen no one who's been implicated (besides Lindsey Miller), has blamed OM for any of the difficulties they've made for themselves. This whole fiasco is blamed on MSU, Bama, Militant Atheists who don't want Freeze praying, and most recently Dan Mullen.

It occurs to me that when the program gets slammed, ( and at this point I believe it will), folks that can't uplift their own program will seek to destroy the enemy. It's happened before.

Same reason Miller is spilling the beans. He feels like he got **** and he is taking everyone down. Everyone involved has to be kept happy.

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2016, 08:33 AM
All that info is on a hard drive that stays in Steve's briefcase.

The backups are in a mayonaise jar kept on the bottom shelf of the walk-in freezer at the Waffle House on Hardy Street.