PDA

View Full Version : Dear Archie from Finebaum

Coach34
06-30-2016, 05:36 PM
There is no more "perception" that OM is buying players.

Laremy Tunsil admitted on national TV that OM is paying players.
Tunsil had multiple loaner cars- that is paying players
Tunsil was given a loan he didn't have to pay back- that is paying players

The NCAA has only found a small part of it- that doesn't mean that's all there is

Prepare thy anus for what coming from the COI

JoseBrown
06-30-2016, 05:44 PM
No shit! Archie is a complete delusional asshat. All the hours and evidence between Miller and the NCAA wouldn't surprise me if he didn't write out the entire network structure for them to play connect the dots with.

Dawgcentral
06-30-2016, 05:47 PM
"Prepare thy anus", just made me bust out laughing for some damn reason. Wife's sitting there wondering what I'm laughing about,..glad she didn't ask.

Somebody make a t-shirt, but put a Monty Python twist on it.

PREPARETH THINE ANUS

msbulldog
06-30-2016, 05:47 PM
There is the $800.00 that the former step father gave the NCAA bank records, and testimony that he received it from a booster. 2004 penalties that we received included charges that we gave a player an extra camp T-Shirt (approx. $15.00 value; source Rosebowl).

Hypnodawg
06-30-2016, 05:58 PM
Find bone is defending the hell out of minutes right now

ShotgunDawg
06-30-2016, 06:08 PM
My favorite part of the Finebaum show today was when the 12 year old Ole Miss fan from Amory called in.

He sounded young and I can't imagine anyone with a fully developed brain would say what he said.

It's unbelievable how dumb these people are. They truly believe everyone is attacking them because they are scared yet they still can't see the reality that they bought players. They think everyone else has an agenda and that they are in the right.

They have also decided that they are going to blame Mullen for everything. With absolutely no evidence of his hand in this, they've decided that he is completely at fault.

For some reason I get the feeling that they don't understand why people are upset that they are going 150 mph on a 45 mph street. They don't get it. It's like we were all supposed to look the other way and say congrats to them. Again, I can't imagine that human beings with fully developed brains could be this stupid. We need to set up a science experiment and study this clan of human or Neanderthal

ShotgunDawg
06-30-2016, 06:19 PM
My new favorite OM spin is, "if we are buying players, how do we lose recruiting battles?"

1. Not every kid makes a decision based on money

2. It would be really interesting to know how many of those recruits you "missed" on accepted OM cash only to sign with another school on signing day. I absolutely know two players that did exactly that.

3. Are you so stupid to believe that you could walk into Allen High School in Texas, which is the most highly recruited high school program in the Estados Unidos, and take the best player a 5 star LT? Do you really in your heart of hearts believe that was above board. If so, you are an extremely special kind of dumb.

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-30-2016, 06:46 PM
My new favorite OM spin is, "if we are buying players, how do we lose recruiting battles?"

3. Are you so stupid to believe that you could walk into Allen High School in Texas, which is the most highly recruited high school program in the Estados Unidos, and take the best player a 5 star LT? Do you really in your heart of hearts believe that was above board. If so, you are an extremely special kind of dumb.

You obviously have not seen their beautiful campus and THE GROVE*

pilldawg
06-30-2016, 07:37 PM
There is no more "perception" that OM is buying players.

Laremy Tunsil admitted on national TV that OM is paying players.
Tunsil had multiple loaner cars- that is paying players
Tunsil was given a loan he didn't have to pay back- that is paying players

The NCAA has only found a small part of it- that doesn't mean that's all there is

Prepare thy anus for what coming from the COI

While the NCAA may have only been able to prove a small part of the cheating based on Miller's bank records, the parts they were able to prove may have given Miller more credibility in their conversations with him. If the NCAA believes Miller is a credible witness and they see any holes in Ole Miss's story, then they will hit them with brute force. The NCAA doesn't have to prove it. If they believe it, they will find a way to crank out the penalties and they have a ton of leeway based on the NCAA enforcement matrix. You can have 25% of your scholarships reduced based on one Level 1 violation. ONE! Ole Miss has eight. They are screwed!

Duckdog
06-30-2016, 08:33 PM
You obviously have not seen their beautiful campus and THE GROVE*

Beat me to it

Bubb Rubb
07-01-2016, 08:51 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i60/2/12/4/frabz-prepare-your-anus-8a6142.jpg

West Houston Dog
07-01-2016, 09:36 AM
HARD>DEEP!WITH SERIOUS HAIR PULLING AND A NASTY BITE ON THE BACK OF THE NECK.

Grunt and squint hard om!.......

Mjoelner34
07-01-2016, 09:50 AM
HARD>DEEP!WITH SERIOUS HAIR PULLING AND A NASTY BITE ON THE BACK OF THE NECK.

Grunt and squint hard om!.......

Don't forget the donkey punch!

CadaverDawg
07-01-2016, 10:59 AM
I find the "but there was no 'pay-for-play'" line to be pretty funny. That's become their go-to. No "pay-for-play". Are those dumb bastards too stupid to realize that the loaners, hotel rooms, loans, bill payments, etc...were ALL "pay-for-play"! They weren't paying those items just to do it, or for the guy to go elsewhere, or bc they're a good kid and family...they were paying those things SO THE KID WOULD PLAY AT OLE MISS. Are you trolls really too ****ing stupid to put 2 and 2 together? Every time I hear or see one of those idiots say "but there is no proof of pay-for-play", I want to punch the dipshit in the face. Even if it was just the Tunsil text (which he said was true), or just the loaner, or just any of that...it is proof of "pay-for-play". But it was MULTIPLE pay-for-play instances, and once again something that OM people forget....this isn't a court room. The NCAA doesn't have to prove shit or have any evidence. They have tons of it, but they can punish far beyond what they have proof of, if they see it as a trend.

Burn that place down, Emmert. The IQ up there is Bjork's little midget shoe size.

LockeDawg
07-01-2016, 11:07 AM
I find the "but there was no 'pay-for-play'" line to be pretty funny. That's become their go-to. No "pay-for-play". Are those dumb bastards too stupid to realize that the loaners, hotel rooms, loans, bill payments, etc...were ALL "pay-for-play"! They weren't paying those items just to do it, or for the guy to go elsewhere, or bc they're a good kid and family...they were paying those things SO THE KID WOULD PLAY AT OLE MISS. Are you trolls really too ****ing stupid to put 2 and 2 together? Every time I hear or see one of those idiots say "but there is no proof of pay-for-play", I want to punch the dipshit in the face. Even if it was just the Tunsil text (which he said was true), or just the loaner, or just any of that...it is proof of "pay-for-play". But it was MULTIPLE pay-for-play instances, and once again something that OM people forget....this isn't a court room. The NCAA doesn't have to prove shit or have any evidence. They have tons of it, but they can punish far beyond what they have proof of, if they see it as a trend.

Burn that place down, Emmert. The IQ up there is Bjork's little midget shoe size.

It's irritating to see them push that "narrative". Makes you wonder just what they think "pay for play" really is?

Chip
07-01-2016, 11:07 AM
I haven't done NCAA NOA & response research like others have, but I doubt that there has been an NOA written on any school that has a specific allegation that says "University X participated in a pay for play scheme". The NCAA enforcement staff is citing actual rule violations that involve amateurism and benefits in their allegations. By definition violating amateurism rules would involve benefits, and thus can be construed as pay for play. But I highly doubt that the NCAA writes in any NOA the actual words "pay for play".

Chip
07-01-2016, 11:09 AM
I haven't done NCAA NOA & response research like others have, but I doubt that there has been an NOA written on any school that has a specific allegation that says "University X participated in a pay for play scheme", or the like that mentions the words "pay for play". The NCAA enforcement staff is citing actual rule violations that involve amateurism and benefits in their allegations. By definition violating amateurism rules would involve benefits, and thus can be construed as pay for play. But I highly doubt that the NCAA writes in any NOA the actual words "pay for play".

Chip
07-01-2016, 11:09 AM
well, sort of a double post there, sorry.

BeardoMSU
07-01-2016, 11:14 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i60/2/12/4/frabz-prepare-your-anus-8a6142.jpg
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/880/036/864.jpg