PDA

View Full Version : Caller annihilated CL on Bounds

JDog13
06-30-2016, 09:51 AM
Sounded very familiar. Destroyed Killinburger.

ShotgunDawg
06-30-2016, 09:54 AM
I find it incredibly hypocritical for Killaburger to be dragging his ass on national talk shows to talk about a case that he's too big of a ***** to cover. What a disgrace he is for a reporter.

He such a major ***** & stands for absolutely nothing. He has no loyalty to his profession or pride in his work. His only loyalty is to the pay check he receives in the mail.

After listening to him on Finebaum yesterday, I'm somewhat convinced that he isn't really biased against MSU as much as he is a ***** that doesn't want to take a stand for anything

Chip
06-30-2016, 10:11 AM
Thought the same thing when I heard his interview. Pathetically weak.

maroonmania
06-30-2016, 10:13 AM
I find it incredibly hypocritical for Killaburger to be dragging his ass on national talk shows to talk about a case that he's too big of a ***** to cover. What a disgrace he is for a reporter.

He such a major ***** & stands for absolutely nothing. He has no loyalty to his profession or pride in his work. His only loyalty is to the pay check he receives in the mail.

After listening to him on Finebaum yesterday, I'm somewhat convinced that he isn't really biased against MSU as much as he is a ***** that doesn't want to take a stand for anything

My question is why would a douche like Finebaum or anyone else feel it necessary to invite Eataburger on their show to talk about something the dude has never written a story or expressed an opinion about in the paper that he is the sports editor of?

LeakyD
06-30-2016, 10:14 AM
If anyone remembers, Kellenberger asked Freeze after a spring practice if he considered character when signing some of his highly rated players. Freeze was irate at the question. I think it was after Denzel arrest and allegations of the frat house beatdown came to light. Kellenberger tucked his tail and hasn't challenged them since.

ShotgunDawg
06-30-2016, 10:16 AM
My question is why would a douche like Finebaum or anyone else feel it necessary to invite Eataburger on their show to talk about something the dude has never written a story or expressed an opinion about in the paper that he is the sports editor of?

That's a great question. Why is Finebaum seeking an interview from a guy who hasn't written anything on the topic?

Although he's on the other side of the issue, I'd almost understand better if they sought an interview with Parrish Alford. At least he has covered the ordeal

Chip
06-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Probably because Finebaum is an old school newspaper guy himself. Being from that newspaper school of thought, his first instinct is probably that the sports editor of the state's largest paper should be a great source on such a matter. Just so happens in this case, that ain't true.

confucius say
06-30-2016, 10:29 AM

Paul said he had already scheduled Hugh to be on to talk about an article Hugh had written Monday on non conference scheduling. Then the thamel story dropped yesterday. He didn't originally plan to have Hugh on to discuss thamel's article.

JDog13
06-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Go to the bo bounds ap, listen to caller Stephen on the podcast. He went in dry.

Bob Sacamano
06-30-2016, 11:03 AM
What hour?

Coach34
06-30-2016, 12:01 PM
It was our very own BeastManSteve

Well done

CadaverDawg
06-30-2016, 12:19 PM
Go to the bo bounds ap, listen to caller Stephen on the podcast. He went in dry.

What hour? Time?

JDog13
06-30-2016, 12:57 PM
What hour? Time?

OOB AP. IT R ON POD CAST. CALL3R StEPHeN

CadaverDawg
06-30-2016, 01:32 PM
OOB AP. IT R ON POD CAST. CALL3R StEPHeN

I know where to find it online.... but I'm not listening to the whole damn show to find it. That's why I asked what hour or time in the podcast.

CrazyEyeKilla
06-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Go to the podcast section of the app. There is a clip titled "caller Stephen"

06-30-2016, 01:39 PM
http://cdn.stationcaster.com/stations/wrks/media/mp3/June_30__2016__Caller_Stephen-1467301182.mp3

CadaverDawg
06-30-2016, 01:42 PM
Go to the podcast section of the app. There is a clip titled "caller Stephen"

Oh, haha. My bad. Apologies

CadaverDawg
06-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Great call, Steve. Spot on

blacklistedbully
06-30-2016, 01:51 PM
Well done, BeastMan...well done!

Out of Bounds
06-30-2016, 01:54 PM
What hour? Time?
Out of Bounds Radio App with podcast
http://*******/1l69XZN

CJDAWG85
06-30-2016, 01:55 PM
Why did the CL decide to "sit out" on this story? If this involved MSU, they'd be all over it.

starkvegasdawg
06-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Why did the CL decide to "sit out" on this story? If this involved MSU, they'd be all over it.

If this were MSU Killaburger would be typing all his articles one handed.

spbdawg
06-30-2016, 02:22 PM
#

confucius say
06-30-2016, 02:24 PM
Who are you quoting? I don't doubt it's true, but did Sam Hall or someone official say that?

Bo said it

spbdawg
06-30-2016, 02:29 PM
#

CJDAWG85
06-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Going off what Bo said.

defiantdog
06-30-2016, 02:45 PM
I'm still confused..... how has the CL not shut their doors? Aren't they notorious for putting employees on furlough?

Mjoelner34
06-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Who are you quoting? I don't doubt it's true, but did Sam Hall or someone official say that?

I've been trying to find it and haven't so far but I swear I remember a statement from the CL saying that they couldn't spare the resources/reporters to do a story. Maybe this will jog someone else's memory and they'll be able to find it.

PMDawg
06-30-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm still confused..... how has the CL not shut their doors? Aren't they notorious for putting employees on furlough?

nice sig.

tireddawg
06-30-2016, 03:47 PM
This is what Sam replied to me with in May.

I am a lifelong State fan. My father and wife are both State graduates. So to pretend I have some bias against MSU is laughable.

We have reported on the NCAA investigations. We have broken some parts of it. We will not run anything without proof, however.

Furthermore, we are the ONLY news outlet involved in a legal fight with Ole Miss about releasing their response to the NCAA.

We made a mistake with this headline. I apologized for it, explained how it happened and said what we have done to prevent it in the future.

Past that, there's nothing more I can do. I certainly can't force you to accept my apology or believe me. That's for you to decide.

Thanks.

SRH

MSUDawg99
06-30-2016, 04:01 PM
So the CL can't print anything cause they're in a lawsuit with UM about releasing their response? Do what?

sandwolf
06-30-2016, 04:06 PM
I've been trying to find it and haven't so far but I swear I remember a statement from the CL saying that they couldn't spare the resources/reporters to do a story. Maybe this will jog someone else's memory and they'll be able to find it.

That is what they told Steve when he passed on information about the investigation to them.

maroonmania
06-30-2016, 04:07 PM
Paul said he had already scheduled Hugh to be on to talk about an article Hugh had written Monday on non conference scheduling. Then the thamel story dropped yesterday. He didn't originally plan to have Hugh on to discuss thamel's article.

Oh ok, as long as it was for a cutting edge topic like non conference scheduling.***

pilldawg
06-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Oh ok, as long as it was for a cutting edge topic like non conference scheduling.***

The Clarion Ledger will right a piece trying to discredit Dak Prescott as being a potential Heisman Trophy darkhorse in July based on what the National Media, not MSU was pushing, but hid their head in the sand regarding the NCAA and Ole Miss. It is easy to see that CL is in Ole Miss's pocket.