PDA

View Full Version : Bafoon is golden right now.

Jack Lambert
06-29-2016, 07:03 PM
What you expected out of them.

Drugs Delaney
06-29-2016, 07:12 PM
" well, we really did not learn anything new, looks like the NCAA is going to cut our peckers off, but we never really had much of a pecker anyway, all is well."

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2016, 07:29 PM
Yep. They're already reduced to predicting an EB blowout.

BossDawg
06-29-2016, 07:34 PM
They couldn't get their heads any farther up their asses even if Yancy gave them a good shove lol. I love how they're still trying to discredit Miller, even after he showed them texts, Facebook posts, etc...

That's all they have left now. We're supposed to believe a group of blatant cheaters that have been lying from the very beginning? Even the athletic director?!

ETA: It's also funny how stuck on State they are. A Minuteman nuke could fall on Oxford right now and their priority would still be either bitching about how State turned them in or a bunch of them trying to convince each other about how they're light years ahead in football.

Coach34
06-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Today's article was a good thing

Coach34
06-29-2016, 07:37 PM
They couldn't get their heads any farther up their asses even if Yancy gave them a good shove lol. I love how they're still trying to discredit Miller, even after he showed them texts, Facebook posts, etc...

That's all they have left now. We're supposed to believe a group of blatant cheaters that have been lying from the very beginning? Even the athletic director?!

Thats the funniest part of the whole thing to me

Miller is providing actual evidence- texts, bank records, facebook posts, etc. But they try to act like he is the bad guy.

Bdork lied to the world over and over- but he is the bastion of honesty. Freezus lies and thanks God for everything- he is the Messiah. It's hilarious.

They keep saying "the NCAA didnt find any pay for play"- the **** they didnt, Miller is providing them with it. The NCAA is going to hammer that ass

Leroy Jenkins
06-29-2016, 07:49 PM
And momma Tunsil can say Miller's story is not true, but remember she still has a son on "scholarship" at NMS; what else is she going to say?

EAVdog
06-29-2016, 09:31 PM
If they get hit with a post season ban and the croots jump off the sinking ship they will turn on Freeze/Bjork faster than they ran Nutt out of town. It will be hilarious to watch them demonize Saint Hugh.

Bully13
06-29-2016, 09:37 PM
Thats the funniest part of the whole thing to me

Miller is providing actual evidence- texts, bank records, facebook posts, etc. But they try to act like he is the bad guy.

Bdork lied to the world over and over- but he is the bastion of honesty. Freezus lies and thanks God for everything- he is the Messiah. It's hilarious.

They keep saying "the NCAA didnt find any pay for play"- the **** they didnt, Miller is providing them with it. The NCAA is going to hammer that ass

But all of that was given before the 1st noa ....color me unimpressed..bank records and not part of the NOA? The NCAA is a worthless, toothless bag of shit

mic
06-29-2016, 09:46 PM
But all of that was given before the 1st noa ....color me unimpressed..bank records and not part of the NOA? The NCAA is a worthless, toothless bag of shit

Who's to say this isn't enough to hit them hard.???

Reason2succeed
06-29-2016, 09:58 PM

It might have been too much for them to analyze in time to drop in the first NOA. The car stuff was black and white and easy to prove. You never want to present stuff until you know that every base is covered because if they give OM any wiggle room they will find it and exploit it.

Bully13
06-29-2016, 09:58 PM

I'm just asking why bank records submitted before the NOA were not part of the NOA.

BeardoMSU
06-29-2016, 10:18 PM
Gold? More like pyrite, with the softness of talc. Those bitches.**

Turfdawg67
06-29-2016, 10:39 PM
I'm just asking why bank records submitted before the NOA were not part of the NOA.

They were... proved an $800 payment. That was in the NOA. I know we all want evidence of a huge bag of dough, but there's no receipt for those things. Bama is the only school I know of that got busted for that. Curious about the supposed Western Union transfers that were rumored at one point. That wasn't mentioned in the article...

Pollodawg
06-29-2016, 11:31 PM
Just peeked over there. Those are some psychos. They are so paranoid and in the dark it's almost sad at this point. They're furious and just swinging at everything that moves right now. This whole thing has gotten deep, deep in their domes.

Reason2succeed
06-29-2016, 11:42 PM
Just peeked over there. Those are some psychos. They are so paranoid and in the dark it's almost sad at this point. They're furious and just swinging at everything that moves right now. This whole thing has gotten deep, deep in their domes.

If their delusion could be bottled up and sold it could be used for medicinal purposes. It would replace morphine and the anasthetic drugs out there. (No *** on purpose.)

Todd4State
06-30-2016, 01:06 AM

Chicken Little State fans that still want to believe that Ole Miss is going to get a slap on the wrist.

Reason2succeed
06-30-2016, 02:59 AM
Chicken Little State fans that still want to believe that Ole Miss is going to get a slap on the wrist.

Spineless State fans annoy me almost as much as the obnoxious OM fans. I know that being a State fan through the Croom years and before JWS was mostly rough but grow a pair for goodness sakes. They amplify the voice of obnoxious OM fans by believing and then regurgitating what they spew.

Mutt the Hoople
06-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Spineless State fans annoy me almost as much as the obnoxious OM fans. I know that being a State fan through the Croom years and before JWS was mostly rough but grow a pair for goodness sakes. They amplify the voice of obnoxious OM fans by believing and then regurgitating what they spew.
I call them Vichy Bulldogs.

Bucky Dog
06-30-2016, 06:23 AM
The idiototic, misguided Bear fans need to start realizing sooner rather than later, that the paying of players thing is not just Tunsil, and being led by an angry Miller. If the NCAA looks at the trail of texts, connection between boosters and coaches, payments, and any other evidence, one can conclude this is not some "network" set up for just ONE player!!

Now are all 85 players on payroll and having families set up like the Tunsil's were? Probably not, but I think it is fair to say the NCAA will agree that it is many more than just one player being treated this way, and a lot less than 85!!

With this info being proven, there has to be show causes for Kiffin, Barney, Vaughan and I think Freeze is gone. There will be 30-35 scholarships over 4 with a 2 year bowl ban and other recruiting restrictions in place.

redstickdawg
06-30-2016, 06:49 AM
I have to believe that bdork will be gone given that he pissed off the NCAA with his mention that of no ongoing investigation and the fact that almost every sport has been implicated. It is a systemic issue and he is at the center of it all.

Martianlander
06-30-2016, 07:55 AM
I'm surprised Bjork has made it this long, but I guess they don't want to admit anything and will stick with him as long as possible. I still predict Bjork won't make it past September.

LeakyD
06-30-2016, 08:28 AM
I hate to admit that I listen to Ben Garrett's spirit podcast, but I like to kill time when I'm working and his angry rebuttal never disappoints. He actually did say the article was a good thing because it showed nothing new. He pointed out that most of Miller's claims weren't in the NOA, thus they're not true. Obviously, the NCAA only included charges that could be backed up with evidence because they have more than enough to show a system of cheating. Ole Miss is good at cheating. They're not trying to leave a digital or paper trail. They probably believe the texts and Facebook messages but can't 100% verify them without seeing both ends of the communication. What they strongly believe will be a huge factor when they add to the sanctions.

The SI article revealed that Miller provide tons of information and some solid evidence to prove his claims. If the NCAA thought his info was worthless, they would have stopped talking to Miller at an earlier time. 100+ hours...think about it. Now the public knows what Miller was willing to tell, I would say it was not a good day for the rebels.

ShotgunDawg
06-30-2016, 08:37 AM
What they strongly believe will be a huge factor when they add to the sanctions.

This

Just Al Capone went to Acatraz for tax evasion, Ole Miss will go to college football Alcatraz for what appears to be lesser crimes.

The NCAA can't include things it can't prove in the NOA, but they sure can punish Ole Miss for them. I realize that the NOA is all Ole Miss or anyone else can hang their hat on right now, but, in the end, it's going to be a worthless document.

Ole Miss fans don't appear to be taking this entire thing seriously right now and there will be crying in the streets when sanctions come down and they realize their football program has been wiped off the map.

BB30
06-30-2016, 08:53 AM
I knew the NCAA had talked to Miller but I didn't know the extent to which he had talked to them. Also text msgs are a lot more damning than he said, she said. Looks like he was able to give a lot of proof to the NCAA. Now if the NCAA ties one coach to all of this you would think that more would become involved. I think the article might not have presented much that was new but definitely went into more depth about what was known. I think it is becoming apparent that Ole Miss will either become the NCAA's whipping boy or this will be the beginning of the end for the NCAA if they don't show a strong backbone and let them off lightly. By letting OM off lightly I think they would be hanging themselves. I doubt they get anything close to the death penalty but I do expect some coaching heads to roll eventually, a bowl ban, and some pretty crippling scholarship reductions.

Coach34
06-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Actually- the NCAA can include things they can't prove- ask Will Redmond

They never proved he got 6K- the NCAA just went on Devinner's word. Same thing is going to happen to OM

maroonmania
06-30-2016, 09:03 AM
This

Just Al Capone went to Acatraz for tax evasion, Ole Miss will go to college football Alcatraz for what appears to be lesser crimes.

The NCAA can't include things it can't prove in the NOA, but they sure can punish Ole Miss for them. I realize that the NOA is all Ole Miss or anyone else can hang their hat on right now, but, in the end, it's going to be a worthless document.

Ole Miss fans don't appear to be taking this entire thing seriously right now and there will be crying in the streets when sanctions come down and they realize their football program has been wiped off the map.

Well good grief, we got 4 years probation, a bowl ban and loss of scholarships in the 2004 case over less than $2000 of "extra benefits" and that is with including the cost of 2 summer school courses allegedly funded for guys that didn't even end up going to MSU. And a lot of that "scandalous" dirt was dug up by PIs hired by UNM to provide cheating evidence to the NCAA. With the systemic ongoings with what has already been proven with Freeze and company they HAVE to get hammered or its open season in the recruiting game like never before.

Political Hack
06-30-2016, 09:05 AM
Guys, they can have zero text messages and zero Facebook post and still put you on probation for word of mouth bullshit that can't even be corroborated. Trust me on this. If there's any shred of evidence to suggest that the allegations are true, they will consider them true whether they really are or not.

LeakyD
06-30-2016, 09:55 AM
I don't see how Kiffin is still recruiting without clearance from NCAA. They are all in. All of their self imposed penalties are a joke, but Kiffin's punishment defies even delusional bear logic. It really gives me hope that Bjork and the whole football staff are riding this out paycheck to paycheck until it blows up.

Martianlander
06-30-2016, 10:32 AM
Also NCAA investigators, when ask by reporters, stating they didn't comment about "ongoing investigations". Some of the Miller violations may be in the second or amended NOI.

confucius say
06-30-2016, 10:38 AM

They were. The 800 dollars from a booster to tunsil came directly from the bank statements provided by Miller.

Dawgology
06-30-2016, 11:30 AM
I hate to admit that I listen to Ben Garrett's spirit podcast, but I like to kill time when I'm working and his angry rebuttal never disappoints. He actually did say the article was a good thing because it showed nothing new. He pointed out that most of Miller's claims weren't in the NOA, thus they're not true. Obviously, the NCAA only included charges that could be backed up with evidence because they have more than enough to show a system of cheating. Ole Miss is good at cheating. They're not trying to leave a digital or paper trail. They probably believe the texts and Facebook messages but can't 100% verify them without seeing both ends of the communication. What they strongly believe will be a huge factor when they add to the sanctions.

The SI article revealed that Miller provide tons of information and some solid evidence to prove his claims. If the NCAA thought his info was worthless, they would have stopped talking to Miller at an earlier time. 100+ hours...think about it. Now the public knows what Miller was willing to tell, I would say it was not a good day for the rebels.

You don't have to have the other phone involved in the text message to verify it. You can look at date and time stamps as well as where the message originated and cell tower locations. Much of this info can be pulled form the receiving phone but others will have to come from the service provider. Miller could get this info easily from his cell provider with little hassle and provide it to investigators. It's not complicated at all really. The date/time stamp plus the content of the message itself goes a long way in proving who was on the other end. Having the other phone in hand would help only if it hadn't been wiped....the chances of that are always slim.

ETA: The message sender can promise money and benefits all day long without any real violations. It's the combination of messages plus proof of money/benefit transfer. This is why you probably didn't see text messages regarding this specifically delineated in the NOA. I can almost assure you, though, that they will weight the sanctions that are coming.

Tripp McNeely
06-30-2016, 11:48 AM

This is the beauty of their delusion. The NCAA has all of this intricate detail from Miller about the system, hard evidence in bank records, text messages, etc.

...an om fans still believe that when the NCAA gets to the "sentencing" phase of this process, they are only going to factor in just the Tunsil situation? "So, Mr. Freeze, you have this entire, grandiose setup of funneling payments and benefits...and you'd have us believe that is was only used on ONE player??"

Pollodawg
06-30-2016, 12:01 PM
OM doesn't know just how much the NCAA knows. They're having to be careful right now in that regard. They're horrified right now.

Dawgowar
06-30-2016, 01:11 PM
OM doesn't know just how much the NCAA knows. They're having to be careful right now in that regard. They're horrified right now.

This. A thousand times, this.

Martianlander
06-30-2016, 04:34 PM
A tsun acquaintance told me a few years ago some schools were trying to pull out of the NCAA and that's what should happen. Got a feeling that's going to be their next mantra.

tireddawg
06-30-2016, 04:51 PM
I think the NCAA should set them up. Invite Tunsil's mom & step-dad & put them in the same room & see what happens. I know it won't happened but I bet some juicy info would eventually come out

Dolphus Raymond
06-30-2016, 04:54 PM
I read NAFOOM from time to time. (Some of the posters seem to be pretty good people and entertaining.) One poster said he expected "11-15 over 3" to be the final verdict. I guess he/she is using the ULL sanctions as a barometer but isn't that comparing "apples to oranges"? I THINK ULL's major infractions dealt primarily with academic fraud while the Ole Miss major infractions dealt with academic fraud and impermissible benefits. Am I off-base here?

blacklistedbully
06-30-2016, 05:14 PM
I read NAFOOM from time to time. (Some of the posters seem to be pretty good people and entertaining.) One poster said he expected "11-15 over 3" to be the final verdict. I guess he/she is using the ULL sanctions as a barometer but isn't that comparing "apples to oranges"? I THINK ULL's major infractions dealt primarily with academic fraud while the Ole Miss major infractions dealt with academic fraud and impermissible benefits. Am I off-base here?

And 28 violations, 16 of which are Level I violations, the most serious vs 4 for ULL. They include ACT fraud and a series of impermissible benefits to football recruits and players, including cash and hotel rooms from boosters to Laremy Tunsil's family.

Nine of the 13 allegations levied against the football program occurred under coach Hugh Freeze. Four were Level I violations, two Level II and three Level III.

And UNM has multiple violations across multiple sports with connections that go back years, including Freeze's first stint there as Director of Recruiting.