PDA

View Full Version : Richard is very butt hurt.

dawgoneyall
06-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Very.

dawgoneyall
06-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Very.

My gosh. He is about to go postal.....

BeardoMSU
06-29-2016, 05:47 PM
What's he saying?

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Haven't listened to the show. What if he doing? Acting like tsun is right up there in holiness as Michael the archangel and this is just a hit job by some agent of Satan?

Mjoelner34
06-29-2016, 06:01 PM
I didn't listen to them long today but while on here I didn't get to hear little Dickie pontificate about the love and virtue that oozes from that cesspool up north. I did hear Archibald on Finebaum. I almost ran off the road laughing at that guy. I was getting worried about his health. It really sounded like he needed to be breathing into a paper bag.

Coach34
06-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Tweet to H2H and ask when Miller will be on to tell his story- they had Devinner on there. Need to get some equal time on there

TUSK
06-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Haven't listened to the show. What if he doing? Acting like tsun is right up there in holiness as Michael the archangel and this is just a hit job by some agent of Satan?

It's spelled with a "b".....

dawgoneyall
06-29-2016, 08:22 PM

Think one can get the podcast later. Richard gets upset at some point in the last hour.

mic
06-29-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm sure Matt was saying nothing
He is basically a *****....

Csdog
06-29-2016, 08:47 PM

I am so embarrassed that he is associated with MSU. He says the dumbest things

Reason2succeed
06-29-2016, 10:26 PM

Actually, I didn't listen to the whole thing but in hour 2 someone I'm suspecting was Matt Wyatt handled an OM homer pretty tough when he was trying to link the veteran coach's comment about basketball to ben Howland's recruiting.

ShotgunDawg
06-29-2016, 10:42 PM
I figured out the problem. Matt is dumb. It's that's simple.

Today he attempted to tie together two completely unrelated topics.

Stated: the people that think college athletes should be compensated will be upset if the NCAA nails Ole Miss.

Yo dumb guy, this has nothing to do with whether players should or should not be compensated. This has to do with a program deliberately cheating in order to gain recruiting advantages. If players were legally paid 100 K a year this program would still provide extra benefits to gain an advantage.

Again, dumb guy, this isn't about paying student athletes. This is about providing illegal inticements to gain a recruiting advantages. To paint it another way is either a lack of intelligence or agenda driven.

M.Fillmore
06-29-2016, 10:46 PM
At this point Matt has little credibility with a very large portion of the MSU fanbase. This is sad because Matt played well for MSU and he seems to be a nice guy. But when you enable the Bears for years with your passivity you lose respect.