PDA

View Full Version : OT: best fantasy football league host sites

I seen it dawg
06-28-2016, 08:06 PM
Who has a really good league host site?

Main 2 things are a pretty decent app and a waiver system that can be customized...what say ye?

Jack Lambert
06-28-2016, 08:24 PM
the site that all the Ole Miss fans went to thinking they could cheat their way to a NC and not get caught.

louisvilledawg
06-29-2016, 08:14 AM
My Fantasy League is awesome. It has a great app and you can customize just about anything. I do dynasty and redraft leagues with that host site. highly recommended

notoriousdog
06-29-2016, 08:53 AM
I'll second MFL. It's not as pretty as Yahoo or ESPN, but the customization features can't be matched.

fishwater99
06-29-2016, 09:22 AM
For a free site it's hard to beat ESPN. Yahoo isn't bad either.

I seen it dawg
06-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Do any of you know if yahoo can do a waiver claims by standings on say a Wednesday night then open it up for free for all drop/adds starting say Thursday at noon? Meaning do both kinds of transactions. Some sites will only allow you to set it up one way or the other. Rtsports.com is great for that but I've read their app is shit.

louisvilledawg
06-29-2016, 12:11 PM
i think MFL is better than yahoo. more customization. more features.

I would only use yahoo if i wanted to have a lesser experience lol

Dawg61
06-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Do any of you know if yahoo can do a waiver claims by standings on say a Wednesday night then open it up for free for all drop/adds starting say Thursday at noon? Meaning do both kinds of transactions. Some sites will only allow you to set it up one way or the other. Rtsports.com is great for that but I've read their app is shit.

Yes it can. I am in both Yahoo and ESPN. ESPN is miles better than Yahoo. It's so much easier to look at free agents and comparing players in ESPN. Trades are also much easier. It's really not a contest. I've been in both leagues for 5+ years now.

HSVDawg
06-29-2016, 12:29 PM
Yahoo is pretty good. ESPN sucks and does a terrible job of stats tracking. I had two different games changed from wins to ties last year in my ESPN league after their stat corrections that happened 3 days after the games were over. ESPN's injury reports tend to be less accurate as well from my experience. I've only had one score stat corrected in my Yahoo league in 2 years. I also like that Yahoo's point system goes out to tenths of a point so you get credit for every yard that your players earn.

biggun
06-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Yahoo is pretty good. ESPN sucks and does a terrible job of stats tracking. I had two different games changed from wins to ties last year in my ESPN league after their stat corrections that happened 3 days after the games were over. ESPN's injury reports tend to be less accurate as well from my experience. I've only had one score stat corrected in my Yahoo league in 2 years. I also like that Yahoo's point system goes out to tenths of a point so you get credit for every yard that your players earn.

ESPN is miles ahead of Yahoo!! Trust me, 16 year FF veteran who has played in multiple leagues including CBS, Yahoo, NFL N, & ESPN. ESPN is BY FAR the most user friendly while providing superior customer service and it is not even close.

Coach34
06-29-2016, 07:21 PM
RTsports.com

I seen it dawg
06-29-2016, 08:11 PM
RTsports.com

Did you ever try their app?

Hot Rock
06-29-2016, 08:19 PM
My group has been using CBS for the past few years. I have played ESPN and Yahoo as well. I like CBS just as much if not better than either of those.

One thing about CBS is I can actually use it at work. Yahoo and ESPN have been blocked :(