PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to all the Six Pack fans...

Turfdawg67
06-27-2016, 07:38 PM
... for I know many of you are bi-chat roomers, and I'm still fairly new here but, wow! So glad I chose this site over them. Just a quick peruse over there and you'll quickly find out about Game of Thrones, the British stock market, England vs Iceland (soccer?), Costa sun glasses... etc. Almost nothing about MSU and/or UMs NCAA troubles. WTH?!?

Jack Lambert
06-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Elite Dawgs has it too, it's just on another forum.

starkvegasdawg
06-27-2016, 07:44 PM
Elite Dawgs has it too, it's just on another forum.

As it should be.

BiscuitEater
06-27-2016, 07:53 PM
... for I know many of you are bi-chat roomers, and I'm still fairly new here but, wow! So glad I chose this site over them. Just a quick peruse over there and you'll quickly find out about Game of Thrones, the British stock market, England vs Iceland (soccer?), Costa sun glasses... etc. Almost nothing about MSU and/or UMs NCAA troubles. WTH?!?

I'm ambidextrous .. post here, 6-pack and 24/7. This is the ONLY site I can't post on at work due to firewall issues.

Turfdawg67
06-27-2016, 08:15 PM
As it should be.

Maybe for an overall site, but not if you're looking for information relating to MSU. Do they not like Rosebowl over there? Never see anything on him posted.

LC Dawg
06-27-2016, 08:17 PM
This is the ONLY site I can't post on at work due to firewall issues.

Your IT guy must be a Bear. Get rid of him.

Coach34
06-27-2016, 11:17 PM
Sixpack has its place- so does Elitedawgs.

Dawgology
06-28-2016, 07:17 AM
Sixpack has its place- so does Elitedawgs.

And got ripped by multiple posters over there. Called all kinds of names and event got private messages calling me all kinds of stuff. I've always been a poster on both boards but I've kind of left from over there completely at this point. Lots of anger over there directed at Elitedawgs and you never get folks over here doing that toward the Pack. It's weird. I don't know why they have such anger towards this board.

Anywho, I like this board a lot. Wish we could get Steve Robertson posting over here a bit and we would probably earn the most hated entity in the world trophy from UNM fans.

fader2103
06-28-2016, 08:41 AM
I venture over there on slow days just to see what they are talking about. I couldn't believe the top 10 threads had nothing about MSU. I agree with OP I don't care about hearing you talk about your costas

Coach34
06-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Wish we could get Steve Robertson posting over here a bit and we would probably earn the most hated entity in the world trophy from UNM fans.

Have me interview Jackie Sherrill about his favorite OM victory- then Rosey post his favorite memory of Jackie. It would likely cause a couple of strokes to some ascot wearing alcoholic blowhards from Red and Blue Land

MSUDawg99
06-28-2016, 09:49 AM
And got ripped by multiple posters over there. Called all kinds of names and event got private messages calling me all kinds of stuff. I've always been a poster on both boards but I've kind of left from over there completely at this point. Lots of anger over there directed at Elitedawgs and you never get folks over here doing that toward the Pack. It's weird. I don't know why they have such anger towards this board.

Anywho, I like this board a lot. Wish we could get Steve Robertson posting over here a bit and we would probably earn the most hated entity in the world trophy from UNM fans.

Who's to say he doesn't & we just don't know?

scottycameron
06-28-2016, 10:06 AM
Who's to say he doesn't & we just don't know?

He's on here.

MSUDawg99
06-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Figured he was, also

Indndawg
06-28-2016, 10:52 AM

It'll pick up next month w/SEC media daze and pennant races heating up.

I'm one of the guys who joined SPS back when it first began since I was pretty much nailed to the wall on Swan Lake for being too negative about the Kang and he not being fired after 02 season.

My only criticism about the pack is they've always been to easy on OM and let too much OM crap go. One of the reasons I joined here, too. I still like SPS but its not what it used to be.

JDog13
06-28-2016, 11:55 AM
He's on here. He doesn't post here, but he does create a lot of content on Nafoom.

sleepy dawg
06-28-2016, 02:52 PM
I pulled double-duty for a while. I used to love six-pack. Over time though, I realized I was much more of an Elite Dawg. Now I only post/read here for MSU message board stuff.

The only thing I really hate here is how often I get told I'm on the wrong board every time I defend our coaching staffs.

BulldogBear
06-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Does this make Bucky King of the North?

...Saban as Tywin Lannister?

Mullen = the Hound?

JDog13
06-28-2016, 04:15 PM
I pulled double-duty for a while. I used to love six-pack. Over time though, I realized I was much more of an Elite Dawg. Now I only post/read here for MSU message board stuff.

The only thing I really hate here is how often I get told I'm on the wrong board every time I defend our coaching staffs.

Bear

Coach34
06-28-2016, 10:20 PM

every board needs its Sunshine

Tbonewannabe
06-28-2016, 10:35 PM
I read both but I post more here. It is weird to me that most on sixpack hate this site mostly due to Coach34. I don't agree with all the opinions but I do appreciate not putting up with UM bullshit. I honestly don't understand the hatred towards any of our own including Genespage or anywhere else.