PDA

View Full Version : NCAA investigation paying dividends.....

MadDawg
06-27-2016, 09:07 AM
...obviously we haven't seen the big payoff yet, but there are starting to be some dividends from this NCAA investigation.

REPORT: Ole MIss signee Tariqious Tisdale headed to JUCO

He didn't make a qualifying score on the ACT. Apparently it's a little tougher to get those guys qualified with their academic fraud program under a microscope.

And then this nugget from this same article from SEC Country:

"Twenty-six recruits signed national letters of intent with Ole MIss on National Signing Day. Twenty-two have have already enrolled at the university while four have yet to arrive on campus."

So, uh, tell me again about these self-imposed scholarship reductions by the bears???

STATEBALLIN
06-27-2016, 09:27 AM
I think you're reading too much into that

HancockCountyDog
06-27-2016, 09:42 AM
We will start seeing benefits this year and next. The question is whether we will be ready to reap the whirlwind.

Other SEC programs are going to try and poach these kids as well.

MadDawg
06-27-2016, 10:07 AM
I think you're reading too much into that

I'm sure you do.

Reason2succeed
06-27-2016, 10:12 AM
If my memory serves me correctly OM had been doing great at getting their guys eligible for the last couple of years. I don't remember too many academic casualties on their side.

starkvegasdawg
06-27-2016, 10:21 AM
If my memory serves me correctly OM had been doing great at getting their guys eligible for the last couple of years. I don't remember too many academic casualties on their side.

Approves this message

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LvopjVQdpn4/Sbrs0nsZRcI/AAAAAAAAAUw/wSZaVAjrP5o/s320/PoweCrayon.jpg

BossDawg
06-27-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm sure you do.

I wonder if he's one of those deeply embedded moles they claim to have on the board. They're just so darn difficult to figure out.

Oh yeah, "***".

Jack Lambert
06-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Approves this message

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LvopjVQdpn4/Sbrs0nsZRcI/AAAAAAAAAUw/wSZaVAjrP5o/s320/PoweCrayon.jpg

Thats the funniest shit you have ever posted.

STATEBALLIN
06-27-2016, 03:49 PM
Just call me sir Alexander Burnes

tireddawg
06-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Just call me sir Alexander Burnes lol

Whatever...