PDA

View Full Version : More praise for this new board

M.Fillmore
04-06-2013, 05:01 PM
The pancake rabbitt says we are all sheep and Coach 34 is a Pied Piper and now rational discussion rules on SPS.

Anytime the pancake rabbitt insults you, consider it a compliment.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/45307/pied-piper-led-sheep-away-SPS-decent-conversation-re

I make only rare visits to Nafoom but this one was worth reporting.

FlabLoser
04-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Rebel approval of SPS and solicitations for more rebels to participate there speaks volumes.

Coach34
04-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Rebel approval of SPS and solicitations for more rebels to participate there speaks volumes.

+1

BeastMan
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
I read Nafoom and saw that their 1rst page is dominated by MSU and c34. It was pretty comical. There are OM posters that I don't care for but there is not anyone who dominates my thoughts like C34 does theirs on Nafoom. It's equally funny and pathetic

Coach34
04-06-2013, 05:24 PM
I read Nafoom and saw that their 1rst page is dominated by MSU and c34. It was pretty comical. There are OM posters that I don't care for but there is not anyone who dominates my thoughts like C34 does theirs on Nafoom. It's equally funny and pathetic

there more than 1 thread about me?

MSUDeltadawg1971
04-06-2013, 05:29 PM
What I don't understand is how in the hell did Optimus become an administrator on SPS? A ****ing ole miss person moderating a state board!

Pollodawg
04-06-2013, 09:10 PM
What I don't understand is how in the hell did Optimus become an administrator on SPS? A ****ing ole miss person moderating a state board!

At any rate, I like this new site. SPS had become unbearable with every poster pretty much trying to find away to one up everyone else in the trolling department. Oh, and a rebel could do whatever, but let a loyal state fan post something the admins didn't want to hear, and your ass was grass.

Drewbowski
04-07-2013, 04:38 AM
I could care less what Op4 does or his fan allegiance but I do think its funny that that fact alone gets under so many people's skin. I think it just happes that we(State) ended the year horribly in football into the disaster that was basketball. Now that baseball is underway and the teams seem somewhat even, the things have died down. Maybe> I dn't know, I never post.

BeastMan
04-07-2013, 11:43 AM
I could care less what Op4 does or his fan allegiance but I do think its funny that that fact alone gets under so many people's skin. I think it just happes that we(State) ended the year horribly in football into the disaster that was basketball. Now that baseball is underway and the teams seem somewhat even, the things have died down. Maybe> I dn't know, I never post.

I love the 4 am post. Any updates?