PDA

View Full Version : Is that dipshit rebelbruiser still a moderator over at the pack?

MadDawg
06-22-2016, 03:46 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/422354/20-for-football-total-or-net-of-selfimposed#.V2r4T3n2aUk

Read this for some insight from this moron. He really thinks all of the shit they are in trouble for is because of MSU and Robertson in particular. Wow. What a total dumbass.

Jack Lambert
06-22-2016, 03:55 PM
I think he has been banned at Six Pack, not sure but after reading his post I am pretty sure he isn't getting any *****.

Taog Redloh
06-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Plenty of people still think he's 'reasonable', trust me. Guy is the worst type of homer (and person, really)....the one who tries to portray objectivity while passively putting you down. We have a bunch of fans I guess, who can't pick up on it. Not to mention he's just a tool.

I'll agree with his on one thing from his post. They are reaching their potential. But it's not MSU that's pissed off about it, it's Alabama and Georgia. MSU doesn't have the power to stage a witch-hunt. He's just butt hurt that they got caught and looking for someone to blame.

maroonmania
06-22-2016, 04:03 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/422354/20-for-football-total-or-net-of-selfimposed#.V2r4T3n2aUk

Read this for some insight from this moron. He really thinks all of the shit they are in trouble for is because of MSU and Robertson in particular. Wow. What a total dumbass.

That has about the same logic as saying the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor because of FDR's "a day that will live in infamy" speech.

MarketingBully
06-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Zv2 is another Ole Miss schmuck that deserves a punch to the face....that's all I'm saying.

Reason2succeed
06-22-2016, 04:43 PM
So what he is saying is that no one should care that they have committed 8 level 1 violations. All of that is fabricated to make OM look bad because they have "reached their potential" (which still doesn't include a trip to Atlanta)? I guess we also made Tunsil admit to taking money from a coach and an asst AD on Draft Night. Gotcha!***

https://media1.giphy.com/media/L4TYWQn8rALRu/200_s.gif

Brando
06-22-2016, 05:02 PM
So, I read the whole thread and this is what I got out of it. We are now paying their former players to come a snitch on them. He made it perfectly clear that no one was going to "snitch" unless they were paid to "snitch". Well here is my question, If they didn't do anything wrong and it really is they are just that damn good, What would former players have to "snitch" on. Dumb ass bastard.... he is suck a moron that he honestly thinks that UA and Bama know each other cheat and dont care because they are both scared of NM "success" and want them to be brought down. Hey you F***** morons, you have had 2 decent yrs and another yr where you lost to Memphis and Ark and beat a hopeless Okie State team. I would call that sustained success....

RocketDawg
06-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Best I remember, he was never a moderator on Six Pack. And yes, he's been banned. Could be the ban has been lifted but he chooses not to post there.

There was a Bear who was a moderator there though. He was something like OP62 or OS62, but he no longer is a moderator. There are several OM posters there though.

Coach34
06-22-2016, 05:19 PM
I like the poster that brought up that no 17 year old knows more about the NCAA investigation than they do. It's dumb logic to think all is well with the NCAA because they are suddenly getting commits.

It's pretty simple what is going on:

1. It's summer camp time- that's why the commits are happening
2. OM coaches are telling recruits- "nothing to see here" so it's business as usual until sanctions are announced
3. The NCAA is moving along at the snails pace they always have

nothing has changed- until the COI announces the penalties- I expect the OM Croot Train to keep on rolling. Stockpile all you can to get thru the lean times

Taog Redloh
06-22-2016, 06:08 PM
I like the poster that brought up that no 17 year old knows more about the NCAA investigation than they do. It's dumb logic to think all is well with the NCAA because they are suddenly getting commits.

It's pretty simple what is going on:

1. It's summer camp time- that's why the commits are happening
2. OM coaches are telling recruits- "nothing to see here" so it's business as usual until sanctions are announced
3. The NCAA is moving along at the snails pace they always have

nothing has changed- until the COI announces the penalties- I expect the OM Croot Train to keep on rolling. Stockpile all you can to get thru the lean times

Croom said most of the damage was done beforehand when they didn't know what the penalties were going to be. And not just him, I remember Al Golden saying the same thing.

Coach34
06-22-2016, 06:21 PM
Croom's problem was Croom

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Croom said most of the damage was done beforehand when they didn't know what the penalties were going to be. And not just him, I remember Al Golden saying the same thing.

The local media was all over us and the national media was in a feeding frenzy over Miami. UM has virtually got a free pass from both so far.

BossDawg
06-22-2016, 06:36 PM
There was a Bear who was a moderator there though. He was something like OP62 or OS62, but he no longer is a moderator. There are several OM posters there though.

OP4, or OptimusPrime. He was the guy that had the rabbit with a pancake on its head as a profile pic. He was always unbiased as far as I could tell and I don't remember ever seeing him act like a prick. He just seemed to dissappear although I'm sure he changed his name.

Taog Redloh
06-22-2016, 06:39 PM
Croom's problem was Croom

Agree but doesn't make the point less valid. Doesn't mean it was the only problem.

Taog Redloh
06-22-2016, 06:40 PM
The local media was all over us and the national media was in a feeding frenzy over Miami. UM has virtually got a free pass from both so far.

Why would it ever change? Point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't SEEM as if they are about to get hammered, like other programs throughout history. We're going to need another shoe to drop here.

Coach34
06-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Why would it ever change? Point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't SEEM as if they are about to get hammered, like other programs throughout history. We're going to need another shoe to drop here.

They have 8 level 1 violations. All it takes is one to get a bowl ban. I don't know of any fanbase except theirs that doesn't think they will get significant penalties- especially since draft nite. Their strategy of lying to everyone and blaming Nutt worked for awhile- but that time is over.

Coach34
06-22-2016, 06:56 PM
Dan Wolken was on Finebaum talking about a bowl ban for them last week
Yahoo is supposedly about to break another story
Thamel and SI have been interviewing people
OTL has been interviewing people

Their lying to the media has changed the whole direction of all this

HSVDawg
06-22-2016, 07:02 PM
I don't think he was ever a moderator over there, although he did post quite a bit. Optimus Prime was the moderator that was also an OM fan. I think he was stripped of that status after some comment he made on NAFOOM following the Dak Panama City incident.

dickiedawg
06-22-2016, 07:08 PM
Hopefully they'll get an 8 year bowl ban.

Coach34
06-22-2016, 08:24 PM
I don't think he was ever a moderator over there, although he did post quite a bit. Optimus Prime was the moderator that was also an OM fan. I think he was stripped of that status after some comment he made on NAFOOM following the Dak Panama City incident.

RebelBruiser is the guy that Sixpack refers to as "literally a **********"

War Machine Dawg
06-22-2016, 08:38 PM
RebelBruiser is the guy that Sixpack refers to as "literally a **********"

For talking shit about Robert Elliot tearing his ACL. Bruiser and his ilk that run amok at the Pack with the blessing of DS & HD6 are a major reason I left and have no intention of going back. They turn every damn thread into a pissing match or spinfest. And the more they get called on it by the decent posters over there, the further they dig in. It's an awful cycle.

TrapGame
06-22-2016, 09:33 PM
The level of ignorance, arrogance and entitlement in that post is overwhelming. It's going to be a pleasure to see these bastards squirm this time next year when their whole red and blue colored world comes crashing down.

Political Hack
06-23-2016, 07:10 AM
State fans have been pointing out their cheating ways for decades. They think people just magically started paying attention to us now? They really have no objective perspective on anything, much less this investigation. No one gets an enema of this magnitude without multiple complaints. I'm sure some of it came from MSU, but I'm sure some of it comes from MSU every year. Yet somehow, now they're acting on it. You want to know why? Because Bama and UGA and Texas and maybe a few more decided to raise the issue.

DancingRabbit
06-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Probably a safe bet that Nebraska turned them in.

OXFORD - July 29, 2014 - Ole Miss added a talented wide receiver via transfer last month, and Nebraska is apparently still mad about that.

Huskers coach Bo Pelini was asked today, during Big Ten Media Days, about Damore'ea Stringfellow, who committed to Nebraska before flipping to Ole Miss on June 19.

"Read between the lines," Pelini said, according to the Omaha World-Herald. "I think we all know what happened in that situation."

According to the World-Herald the next question was about the influence of parents on college decisions, and whether or not that was frustrating.

"Yeah. And especially when it's a clueless parent.," Pelini said.

Coach34
06-23-2016, 12:05 PM
Utah and Fla State turned them in also according to the Utah coaching staff

starkvegasdawg
06-23-2016, 12:34 PM

Seem like all the universities are tired of TSUN and lining up for their piece.

http://i.imgur.com/Ack5tk2.gif

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-23-2016, 12:44 PM

Obviously Golson (sp?) at FSU...who were they recruiting against Utah?

MadDawg
06-23-2016, 01:03 PM
Seem like all the universities are tired of TSUN and lining up for their piece.

http://i.imgur.com/Ack5tk2.gif

Nice

BossDawg
06-23-2016, 01:28 PM

Interesting. Over which recruits exactly?

Coach34
06-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Obviously Golson (sp?) at FSU...who were they recruiting against Utah?

Remember a couple of years ago Utah signed a RB out of Fla- only to have OM claim they had his LOI too? Momma forged his signature because she had signed up for the benefits plan offered by #TheNetwork. OM quickly backed off the next day once Utah forced the issue

TUSK
06-23-2016, 01:53 PM
Plenty of people still think he's 'reasonable', trust me. Guy is the worst type of homer (and person, really)....the one who tries to portray objectivity while passively putting you down. We have a bunch of fans I guess, who can't pick up on it. Not to mention he's just a tool.

I'll agree with his on one thing from his post. They are reaching their potential. But it's not MSU that's pissed off about it, it's Alabama and Georgia. MSU doesn't have the power to stage a witch-hunt. He's just butt hurt that they got caught and looking for someone to blame.

He better knock that shit off.... that's my gig!

Dawg61
06-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Hopefully they'll get an 8 year bowl ban.

They have a permanent Atlanta ban

Dawg61
06-23-2016, 03:12 PM

This post is full of admiration for Old Miss. Why am I not surprised it comes from Bo Wallace's #1 fan Goat Holder.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-23-2016, 03:22 PM
Remember a couple of years ago Utah signed a RB out of Fla- only to have OM claim they had his LOI too? Momma forged his signature because she had signed up for the benefits plan offered by #TheNetwork. OM quickly backed off the next day once Utah forced the issue

Ah yes...Dacorius Law, how could I forget.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10415597/mississippi-rebels-cut-football-recruit-signed-utah-utes

Before Law's release, Freeze said Ole Miss had been willing to overlook "some academic challenges" the recruit likely would face stemming from issues he had early in high school.

Taog Redloh
06-23-2016, 03:30 PM
He better knock that shit off.... that's my gig!

There is something different between you and Rebelbruiser, that semi-qualifies you for some arrogance......can't....put.....my.....finger..... on.......it......

Taog Redloh
06-23-2016, 03:31 PM
This post is full of admiration for Old Miss. Why am I not surprised it comes from Bo Wallace's #1 fan Goat Holder.

When in their history (since integration) have they ever been higher than they are right now? No admiration, just truth. We are pretty much realizing our potential too. I mean we did go 10-2 2 years ago. They just won the Sugar Bowl. They aren't getting any higher than they did last year, which should be concerning to them because they won't have that wide open lane to Atlanta anytime soon again either.

Some of you have zero capacity to see the big picture, think outside the box, assess reality, etc.

Dawg61
06-23-2016, 03:38 PM
When in their history (since integration) have they ever been higher than they are right now? No admiration, just truth. We are pretty much realizing our potential too. I mean we did go 10-2 2 years ago.

Some of you have zero capacity to see the big picture, think outside the box, assess reality, etc.

You deflect the obvious everytime I bring it up. You are a fan of Old Miss AND MSU. Quit denying it. Quit deflecting it. Own it brother. The only other option is that you subtlety suck Old Miss dick in most of your posts to troll MSU fans cause you enjoy agitating Bulldogs. You're a grown ass man. Quit being a ****ing douchebag with Old Miss in your posts. You want capacity to see the big picture go to SPS otherwise **** off with your constant Old Miss blowjobs.

Taog Redloh
06-23-2016, 03:44 PM
You deflect the obvious everytime I bring it up. You are a fan of Old Miss AND MSU. Quit denying it. Quit deflecting it. Own it brother. The only other option is that you subtlety suck Old Miss dick in most of your posts to troll MSU fans cause you enjoy agitating Bulldogs. You're a grown ass man. Quit being a ****ing douchebag with Old Miss in your posts. You want capacity to see the big picture go to SPS otherwise **** off with your constant Old Miss blowjobs.

f*ck sh*t d*ck *ss

You stupid, bruh.

Dawg61
06-23-2016, 03:56 PM
f*ck sh*t d*ck *ss

You stupid, bruh.

Guess we'll continue this dance then cupcake.