PDA

View Full Version : A potential project for the EliteDawg Enforcer?

SDDawg
06-21-2016, 05:46 PM
It would be good to see the Enforcer get back to work on some of these Ole Missus threads. According to a group chat I was in earlier and to an Ole Miss Twitter feed that I read in the past hour, there are moles trying to actively spread misinformation on ED regarding the next phase of NCAA investigation and the upcoming articles on the ongoing investigation. The problem is that the "mole" appears to be creating false rumors that will probably turn out to be true, so the joke will be on him/her. Many of the Ole Miss fake accounts are run by the individual responsible and they have multiple accounts posting here. There is a weird level of obsession for Ole Miss people in creating these fake accounts all over and trying to spread a story that's been proven to be a lie over and over. Very strange people if you ask me, let's see how they respond when they get exposed. :cool:

JDog13
06-21-2016, 08:03 PM
boobs

Coach34
06-21-2016, 08:11 PM
They say they have moles and shit here- but they really don't. They might have one that posts here regularly. And that's so sad

They claim they have someone on our private board- but they don't. Everybody on the private board puts up their $500 and once received is vetted to make sure they are State grads. They are completely full of shit.

I havent heard about the upcoming article from anybody on this board. This comes from one of my 2 main guys that are pretty plugged in. One is in Alabam- the other is straight outa StarkVegas. I heard even David Johnson admitted that he has heard another article is headed their way. Their camp is all about spin and creating doubt. They can't stop the train headed their way

sleepy dawg
06-21-2016, 09:43 PM
Very, very few people here are given much credit when it comes to (mis)information about the looming NCAA investigation over Ole Miss. The ones that are truly trusted by most people are likely known personally by others on the board. I wouldn't give them the slightest bit of credit here. Sure, anyone can make a user here and post, but the likelihood of any of them ever having any real influence is slim to none.

CadaverDawg
06-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Very, very few people here are given much credit when it comes to (mis)information about the looming NCAA investigation over Ole Miss. The ones that are truly trusted by most people are likely known personally by others on the board. I wouldn't give them the slightest bit of credit here. Sure, anyone can make a user here and post, but the likelihood of any of them ever having any real influence is slim to none.

Yep

BossDawg
06-22-2016, 01:25 AM
They are just blowing smoke trying to create suspicion and 17 with the board. Even if they do have "moles" over here it's easy to gauge their credibility and none of their claims ever gain traction.