PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Johnson

BrunswickDawg
06-19-2016, 07:10 PM
Gotta feel for Dustin Johnson. If he had lost the Open on a screwed up penalty - how could he have gotten over it??

Oh, yeah, here's how...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/131118/paulina-gretzky-768.jpg

Bass Chaser
06-19-2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks for posting. That white dress today....

jumbo
06-20-2016, 11:33 AM
yeah, glad to see he finally caught a break in life

Dawg61
06-20-2016, 12:08 PM
That penalty stroke was ****ing absurd!! The ball barely rolled backwards and his putter was behind the ball making it impossible for his club to be the reason it moved. They still gave him a penalty stroke. He actually was at -5 when he sank the birdie on 18. This is the shit about golf I hate the most and I love the sport. His ball moving a millimeter does no harm to anyone until the rules police show up looking for any reason to give penalties. It's way out of control. They stopped him on the 12th tee to tell him they are probably giving him a penalty. How in the **** is that ok to directly influence his mindset and every other golfer chasing him? Absurd actions yesterday by the USGA. The rules guy on the 5th hole told him no penalty. Wtf

jumbo
06-20-2016, 01:03 PM
That penalty stroke was ****ing absurd!! The ball barely rolled backwards and his putter was behind the ball making it impossible for his club to be the reason it moved. They still gave him a penalty stroke. He actually was at -5 when he sank the birdie on 18. This is the shit about golf I hate the most and I love the sport. His ball moving a millimeter does no harm to anyone until the rules police show up looking for any reason to give penalties. It's way out of control. They stopped him on the 12th tee to tell him they are probably giving him a penalty. How in the **** is that ok to directly influence his mindset and every other golfer chasing him? Absurd actions yesterday by the USGA. The rules guy on the 5th hole told him no penalty. Wtf

It was completely embarrassing the way it was handled by the USGA. I don't see how he could've made the ball move backwards. Neither did the rules official he immediately called over to tell what happened. You also heard Westwood in the background tell the official that Johnson didn't address the ball/make it move.

mic
06-20-2016, 02:26 PM
AJ's girlfriend is hotter than her...

jumbo
06-20-2016, 02:28 PM
AJ McCarron? absolutely not.

Dawg61
06-20-2016, 04:15 PM
AJ McCarron? absolutely not.

AJ's girlfriend is hotter than her...

Dustin's brother Austin or "AJ". His girlfriend weighs 80 lbs. and half of it is her tits.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/15/dustin-johnsons-brother-dating-bombshell-tennis-ace/

I seen it dawg
06-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Trust mic on this one chief

the59dawg
06-20-2016, 04:54 PM
Gotta hand it to him. Whatever they told him on #12 didn't seem to faze him. He was solid fm there on in. Wish I could hit it half that far. He is truly awesome with the driver.

RocketDawg
06-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Dustin's brother Austin or "AJ". His girlfriend weighs 80 lbs. and half of it is her tits.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/15/dustin-johnsons-brother-dating-bombshell-tennis-ace/

Maybe more than half. She's ridiculously and unhealthily skinny.