PDA

View Full Version : Cavs @ Warriors Game 7 Thread

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 03:27 PM
The Warriors get game 7 at home where they've been spectacular. They haven't lost 3 straight all year in route to the best record in NBA history. No team has ever come back from down 3-1 and the Cavs are only the 3rd team to force game 7. All data points to it being more likely the Warriors pull it out. IF, Lebron pulls this out it would be the most amazing feat in NBA playoff history and it aint close.

Go Cavs. LETS GO

CadaverDawg
06-19-2016, 03:32 PM
What time does it start?

I root for history & greatness...Go Cavs

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 03:47 PM

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
06-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Go CAVS!!

preachermatt83
06-19-2016, 04:21 PM
Go Warriors!!

mcain31
06-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Go Warriors! I hope Cleveland loses by 60!

HSVDawg
06-19-2016, 05:09 PM
What time does it start?

I root for history & greatness...Go Cavs

If you root for history and greatness then you can't go wrong either way. Warriors with a chance to polish off the greatest season in NBA history and also start a possible dynasty, vs. LeBron leading the greatest finals comeback ever and cementing his legacy.

starkvegasdawg
06-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Game 7...the sponsors and bookies wouldn't have it any other way.

shoeless joe
06-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Rooting for lebron is like rooting for Umiss.

I liked him early on, despised him when he made "the decision", gained a liking for him again when he returned to Cleveland, but have now grown tired of his blame shifting...go warriors!

blacklistedbully
06-19-2016, 06:25 PM
I am sick and tired of him getting away with murder, fouling, traveling, etc, then crying every time someone as much as farts in his direction.

Hopefully, now that the NBA got their game 7, they'll stop allowing the Cavs to grab and hold Curry & Thompson every time they try to come off a pick, etc., and will stop calling horseshit fouls on Curry.

klong-dog
06-19-2016, 06:27 PM
Come on Warriors!!! Biggest game the NBA has had in many many years. I can't recall one this big, really. With all that's at stake for both sides.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 06:37 PM
I am sick and tired of him getting away with murder, fouling, traveling, etc, then crying every time someone as much as farts in his direction.

Hopefully, now that the NBA got their game 7, they'll stop allowing the Cavs to grab and hold Curry & Thompson every time they try to come off a pick, etc., and will stop calling horseshit fouls on Curry.

No one in the history of the NBA gets more tic tac calls in the lane then Steph. Lebron suffers from the same thing Shaq did. They're huge, physical men and contact just doesn't affect them like little, flimsy men like Steph. Brown and Shaq routinely get/got hacked in the lane without a call.

Now about the first part of your post. You must not watch NBA. In the playoffs, it's a new, physical brand of basketball. The one thing in your post I'll give you is Steph had 2 calls against him that should not have been called in the playoffs. The refs were sick of his mouth and both calls were reach ins in the back court. Completely pointless dumb fouls on his part.

If Lebron would have thrown his mouth piece in a toddler fit and had his wife tweeting about the game being rigged, he would have been eviscerated but Steph got a pass. Steph is a whinny little bitch who gets every call imaginable. There is no player I enjoy watching shoot the ball AND lose simultaneously more than Steph Curry.

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 07:33 PM
Watching now. First NBA game I've tried to watch in two to three yrs. Hate the "game", no such thing as walking or palming the ball. etc. Pulling for Cleveland cause like MSU haven't won a title in forever.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 07:34 PM
No one in the history of the NBA gets more tic tac calls in the lane then Steph. Lebron suffers from the same thing Shaq did. They're huge, physical men and contact just doesn't affect them like little, flimsy men like Steph. Brown and Shaq routinely get/got hacked in the lane without a call.

Now about the first part of your post. You must not watch NBA. In the playoffs, it's a new, physical brand of basketball. The one thing in your post I'll give you is Steph had 2 calls against him that should not have been called in the playoffs. The refs were sick of his mouth and both calls were reach ins in the back court. Completely pointless dumb fouls on his part.

If Lebron would have thrown his mouth piece in a toddler fit and had his wife tweeting about the game being rigged, he would have been eviscerated but Steph got a pass. Steph is a whinny little bitch who gets every call imaginable. There is no player I enjoy watching shoot the ball AND lose simultaneously more than Steph Curry.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The media has been jerking off to Lebron ever since he's been in the association. Lebron brought the public hate on himself. Nobody made lebron get on stage and talk about winning an infinite amount of titles when he ditched Cleveland for Miami. Nobody made lebron make fun of Dirk in the '11 NBA finals when Dirk had a virus, only to see Dirk come out and drop 40 on lebron and wade. Don't act like lebron is an innocent victim. He brought the public hate on himself. The media however still slobbers all over his knob.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 07:37 PM
Cavs up 1 through 1. Both teams came to play!

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Jackson's Mo Williams getting early minutes

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Cleveland should be pounding the paint every possession. The Warriors aren't physical at all. Harrison Barnes is useless

shoeless joe
06-19-2016, 07:59 PM

Is there a player in the NBA that's not a whiny bitch?

Why I only start watching in conf finals.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:01 PM
I'll never understand how a team that lives and dies with the jump shot won 73 games. They're damn good but that style usually brings inconsistency

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:02 PM
Draymond Green on fire. Unreal basketball

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:05 PM
I'll never understand how a team that lives and dies with the jump shot won 73 games. They're damn good but that style usually brings inconsistency

Well they're on fire right now. Especially Green. It's amazing Clevekand is hanging close. They have to prevent that lead from swelling before the half

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:08 PM
Barbosa reminds me of Dietrich Slater. Good but so out of control

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:12 PM
Well they're on fire right now. Especially Green. It's amazing Clevekand is hanging close. They have to prevent that lead from swelling before the half

oh no doubt. When GS is on they're unbeatable. When they're off.... well see games 5 & 6

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:12 PM
7 point halftime lead for GS. Shot really well in the first half. Clevekand struggled shooting but outplayed them in the paint to keep it competitive. Not so bold take: If Cleveland shoots like that in the 2nd half, they're getting run.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Barbosa reminds me of Dietrich Slater. Good but so out of control

That's a great comparison. Plus his shot is funky too

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:23 PM
I really never understood why Cleveland let David Blatt go. He did a hell of a job last year takin the series to 6 games with barley enough players on the roster. Lebron was awesome too, but I thought Blatt had a good gameplan in last years finals he just didn't have enough bodies. This guy they have coaching them now looks totally clueless

shoeless joe
06-19-2016, 08:28 PM
I really never understood why Cleveland let David Blatt go. He did a hell of a job last year takin the series to 6 games with barley enough players on the roster. Lebron was awesome too, but I thought Blatt had a good gameplan in last years finals he just didn't have enough bodies. This guy they have coaching them now looks totally clueless

Had to be somebody's fault. Obviously wasn't 'brons

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:28 PM
1-14 from 3 pt for Cleveland is the difference at half. Terrible. Then gave up 10 3s (5 of them to Draymond).

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:33 PM
That's the way you start a half. JR Smith's crazy ass is stroking

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Had to be somebody's fault. Obviously wasn't 'brons

It absolutely wasn't. Injuries decimated them. Bron didn't like Blatt I guess. Superstars pick their coach in the NBA.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:41 PM
It absolutely wasn't. Injuries decimated them. Bron didn't like Blatt I guess. Superstars pick their coach in the NBA.

Yep you're right about that. That's one of the reasons I'm a spurs fan. Pop doesn't put up with prima Donna crap. He don't care if you're a "star" or not. If you screw up you're gettin your ass chewed.

preachermatt83
06-19-2016, 08:43 PM
GS getting beat to death with fouls that aren't called and of course just touch James and a whistle. It's a joke.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Oh my Kyrie. Filthy

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:48 PM
GS getting beat to death with fouls that aren't called and of course just touch James and a whistle. It's a joke.

GS has got to control what they can control though. Too many times Cleveland is the first to the floor for 50/50 balls. And they're allowing too many offensive boards. They've been playing with an entitled mindset since taking a 3-1 lead. You're gonna have calls go against you, but there is never an excuse to give half ass effort

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Yep you're right about that. That's one of the reasons I'm a spurs fan. Pop doesn't put up with prima Donna crap. He don't care if you're a "star" or not. If you screw up you're gettin your ass chewed.

Pop and Phil are probably the only 2 of late that demand that. Blatt was a weird hire to start with. He was a Europe guy.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:49 PM
I really like Irving. He's a true competitor. That's what you want in a point guard. Would love to see him in a Spurs uniform

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:50 PM

Has James even drawn a foul this half? What are you talking about?

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:51 PM
I really like Irving. He's a true competitor. That's what you want in a point guard. Would love to see him in a Spurs uniform

He's killing right now. He's responsible for this 3rd quarter surge.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 08:57 PM
I can't stand tristen Thompson. So unathletic. All he does is go over people's backs all game.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 08:57 PM
Tied back up. Cavs offense goes stale a few possessions and GS gets a cpl triples. Amazing ball game

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:00 PM
He's killing right now. He's responsible for this 3rd quarter surge.

You could almost convince me kyrie is more important to the team than Lebron.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:00 PM
GS up 1 heading to the 4th

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:02 PM
You could almost convince me kyrie is more important to the team than Lebron.

I like Kyrie but they weren't a playoff team when it was Kyrie's team. They went from missing the playoffs to playing for a title with Lebron.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:04 PM
Really good game. Hats off to Cleveland for their Hussle. Golden state should have already put this game away but they're getting out worked for the rebounds and 50/50 balls.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:05 PM
I like Kyrie but they weren't a playoff team when it was Kyrie's team. They went from missing the playoffs to playing for a title with Lebron.

But they also added Love and a few more. I think without lebron they would still have made it to the finals cause the east is putrid

DancingRabbit
06-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Looks like the refs bet on Cleveland. And some church league team is gonna be looking for their cool new black unis.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:10 PM
Looks like the refs bet on Cleveland. And some church league team is gonna be looking for their cool new black unis.

Lebron grazed Livingston's elbow and got called. Iggy grabbed Jefferson's arm and got called. Officiating has been fine.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:11 PM

The refs aren't the problem. GS is gettin out worked. Cleveland has also done a really good job at getting back in transition these last 3 games. They're making GS have to execute in the half court to earn their buckets.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:15 PM
There's no excuse for a professional basketball player to be so horrible at free throws. That's just lack of practice Iggy

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Splash brothers grab the lead on 2 tough shots. Awesome basketball here

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:17 PM
There's no excuse for a professional basketball player to be so horrible at free throws. That's just lack of practice Iggy

It's weird because he's a pretty good jump shooter

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:18 PM
GS is livin by the 3 right now. Will it end up bein their demise though?

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:21 PM
It's weird because he's a pretty good jump shooter

Either he doesn't practice or he has no ability to concentrate

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Curry big turnover.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:23 PM
20 lead changes and 11 ties

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:23 PM
3:40 to go. Will be sad one has to lose, if they keep playing like this.

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:25 PM
James trying to do too much. Look to team mates.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:25 PM
Agree with both posts Golden

DancingRabbit
06-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Lebron grazed Livingston's elbow and got called. Iggy grabbed Jefferson's arm and got called. Officiating has been fine..

HSVDawg
06-19-2016, 09:26 PM
3:40 to go. Will be sad one has to lose, if they keep playing like this.

Best game I've seen in the NBA in quite some time.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:29 PM
This has been a good game 7. The last game 7 of the finals I watched made sick for a week. Ray Allen still haunts my dreams
ETA: I know that was game 6 but it started the nightmare

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Curry shoots a brick from three. Well, let's see if the last minute lasts about five like all NBA games.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:31 PM
That's why Lebron is the best player in the game. Unreal recovery. He impacts the game from every aspect

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:34 PM
Announcer, "a Championship Play", after a mugging.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:35 PM
That's why Lebron is the best player in the game. Unreal recovery. He impacts the game from every aspect

That was a great play! And kyrie with ice water in his veins. Looks like GS will die by the 3 tonight

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Couldn't understand Irving not milking the clock.

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:38 PM
LeBron is the King. Cleveland drought over. Gotta be hope for us in FB.

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer person than Curry's wife.

BayouDawg
06-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Golden State was the more talented team but they got out worked for 3 straight games. Cleveland deserved it. I have no patience with half ass effort on the glass and on 50/50 balls especially from a team as talented as GS. Hats off to Cleveland. Kyrie with the game clinching shot

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 09:43 PM
THE KING DID IT IN A GAME 7 FOR THE AGES!!!!! UNREAL

Goldendawg
06-19-2016, 09:50 PM
Beastman, change of subject, but what is your avatar? I can;t figure it out. Have even crossed my eyes.

shoeless joe
06-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Props to lebron...he went home and delivered on his promise. He is a legend.

That said his post game interview is why so many don't like him. He talks about how God always puts him in difficult situations but he doesn't say "why me?". Well, I should hope not. The good Lord gave you more athleticism in your size body than any human on earth. You are what you are because of the physical gifts you were given...what an idiot.

breazy
06-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Beastman, change of subject, but what is your avatar? I can;t figure it out. Have even crossed my eyes.

Looks like someone holding up a redfish.

BeastMan
06-19-2016, 10:14 PM
THE KING DID IT IN A GAME 7 FOR THE AGES!!!!! UNREAL

It's a redfish looking right at you

JohnnyQuid
06-20-2016, 01:59 AM
Golden State was the more talented team but they got out worked for 3 straight games. Cleveland deserved it. I have no patience with half ass effort on the glass and on 50/50 balls especially from a team as talented as GS. Hats off to Cleveland. Kyrie with the game clinching shot

welvin i mean dreymond shoulda never called lebron a bitch. all downhill from there.