PDA

View Full Version : Just turned on SECN MSU summer tour

Leroy Jenkins
06-17-2016, 01:44 AM
Guess what I saw, the NMS summer tour show. How does a network dedicated to the conference mess this stuff up?

shannondawg
06-17-2016, 06:18 AM
They had the viewers guide all messed up, we were on Wed night, Mizzou, NMS and MSU were mislabeled. Those NWU journalism majors need a little more time to learn their alphabet.

Most of theirs was about the trip to Hati and the church of Freeze. Which I thought was ridiculous with all the charges they are facing.

mic
06-17-2016, 07:28 AM
They had the viewers guide all messed up, we were on Wed night, Mizzou, NMS and MSU were mislabeled. Those NWU journalism majors need a little more time to learn their alphabet.

Most of theirs was about the trip to Hati and the church of Freeze. Which I thought was ridiculous with all the charges they are facing.

The transparency of UMiss is amazing to me..

Barking 13
06-17-2016, 08:12 AM
Yeah I had it recorded, watched some of the propaganda, then deleted it. Tried again at midnight to see if the guide had corrected itself... wrong...

This had to be on purpose....

I set up the UNM to record. Does anyone actually know when it will air?

And what day is the network takeover?

Gutter Cobreh
06-17-2016, 08:31 AM
I caught it the other night when they mixed up the Missouri/MSU times. Nothing earth shattering. Interviews w/ Brian Johnson (about how in the world we'll replace Prescott), Sirmon (basically his view on coaching), and Mullen (basically him being hip and cool with his Yeezys).

DawgHouseUnited
06-17-2016, 09:43 AM

Spin, damage control, gotta save their image. It's all PR to help sell the "evil ole NCAA is unfairly attacking us" theme.

JoseBrown
06-17-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah I had it recorded, watched some of the propaganda, then deleted it. Tried again at midnight to see if the guide had corrected itself... wrong...

This had to be on purpose....

I set up the UNM to record. Does anyone actually know when it will air?

Nope. But you can bet it will be corrected the hour before your recording begins. You'll get UNM again. May as well go ahead and cancel it. It's a can't win situation for you I'm afraid.**

Barking 13
06-17-2016, 10:44 AM
So it was mixed up with the MO one?