West Division

No. 1 LSU
No. 2 Alabama
No. 3 Ole Miss
No. 4 Texas A&M
No. 5 Mississippi State
No. 6 Auburn
No. 7 Arkansas

I'm just at a loss for words. We are not picked last.... Not next to last.

Maybe I was wrong on being the underdogs all year long.

djaymsu5
06-16-2016, 03:24 PM
I think that list is damn near spot on and very well may be at the end of the season. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we finished ahead of Texas A&M. I doubt we beat Ole Miss in Oxford but you never know. Other than that I think it's a good prediction.

TrapGame
06-16-2016, 03:27 PM
Yep, flip us and A&M and I think that's the way it pans out next season.

I guess the jets have could on Brett. Last year everybody had Arky a dark horse for the play offs and fighting for the West.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Yep, flip us and A&M and I think that's the way it pans out next season.

I guess the jets have could on Brett. Last year everybody had Arky a dark horse for the play offs and fighting for the West.

Losing Collins, Henry,and the QB along with a few others don't help him for sure.

LockeDawg
06-16-2016, 03:36 PM
Auburn finishes last in the division again IMHO. They have a brutal schedule and they lost 3/4 of their staff from last year, still huge ?'s at QB, not experienced WR's, a talented defense but Kevin Steele coaching them. If Gus still has brainfarts in the play calling on offense again then they will tank again.

NCDawg
06-16-2016, 03:36 PM
Always nice seeing us picked ahead of Auburn. Sure hope it turns out that way.

BossDawg
06-16-2016, 03:40 PM
That's really strange, especially considering all the stock people are putting into Dak being gone. If you want to see something funny though, read the comments. You have to give it to the Rebs, they are an optimistic bunch. Obnoxiously optimistic, but optimistic nonetheless. You have to be either taught to be that way or simply on some good cough medicine, or both.

TrapGame
06-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Losing Collins, Henry,and the QB along with a few others don't help him for sure.

Well, it will make om happy on those 4th and 25 plays.

dickiedawg
06-17-2016, 08:33 AM
We have been very consistent during the Mullen tenure. I thought it would take one good year post-Dak for perception to catch up, but maybe not.

Pollodawg
06-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Truthfully about where we should be. Get some breaks, and we can jump TAMU.

thf24
06-17-2016, 09:50 AM
Maybe a little too hopeful, but I'd like to think the Rebs will slide due to locker room issues as salaries get cut off.

MarketingBully
06-17-2016, 10:02 AM
Yep, and Gus Malzhan got the kiss of death by getting a contract extension. Both Chizik (2012) and Tubberville (2008) got contract extensions the year of their implosions and subsequent firings. Auburn just loves to repeat history over and over again. Kevin Steele is a hack of a DC and LSU upgraded mightily when he left for Auburn.

TrapGame
06-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Yep, and Gus Malzhan got the kiss of death by getting a contract extension. Both Chizik (2012) and Tubberville (2008) got contract extensions the year of their implosions and subsequent firings. Auburn just loves to repeat history over and over again. Kevin Stallings is a hack of a DC and LSU upgraded mightily when he left for Auburn.

Duke Williams let me know what kind of coach Gus really is last season. I doubt that locker room has recovered from that.

Dawgface
06-17-2016, 12:38 PM
Maybe a little too hopeful, but I'd like to think the Rebs will slide due to locker room issues as salaries get cut off.

Yeah....with incentives and bonuses coming to an end, you would think morale would be low. I guess there will always be $100 hand shakes.