PDA

View Full Version : Your cure for the common UNM spin cycle

Dawgowar
06-15-2016, 08:47 PM
Go to the source of actual recent truthful information

http://www.ncaa.org/content-listing?type[feature]=feature&type[article]=article&type[press_release]=press_release&type[story]=story&type[syndicated_article]=syndicated_article&date=&image_op=%3C&image[value]=&image[min]=&image[max]=&&&category_op=or&&location_op=or&location=&office_op=or&office=&schools_op=in&&sports_op=in&&divisions_op=or&divisions[140]=140&personae_op=%3C&personae[value]=&personae[min]=&personae[max]=&topics_op=or&topics=Committee%20on%20Infractions%20%28COI%29&pid=32491

Take the time to read all the NCAA final decisions and handling of appeals small and large for the last couple of years.

You will notice schools who act swiftly, discharge a coach or severely limit his activities - in other words, acknowledge guilt, fare well.

Schools that do not willingly divulge knowledge of issues and violations - they suffer. I mean who a.) Cheats in swimming? b.) Get's caught cheating in Swimming? and c.) Does so in a way your head coach gets a show cause order? I was impressed but see some patterns of our friends up north. Particularly since it came to light that coaches may have known something - maybe.

Small schools, big schools, etc. The NCAA has been dealing some stiff drinks to violators the last two or three years. They have not been too easy on coaches nor their appeals.

I am not naive, totally realize corruption reigns from our politics to our government to the little shits that cheat on XBOX and ruin an old fart's mental margarita. I get it. The NCAA could go soft. I would submit though they have been pretty consistent with coaches of late.

16 scholarships and that's essentially it?

UNM Fan's Reaction to the NCAA as of today and their future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4

TUSK
06-15-2016, 10:26 PM
This has been the NCAA's MO for a bit now,,,, I've seen it up close/1st hand...

The NCAA Clips "arrogance" as much as anything...

Gene Stallings got Bammer HAMMERED for a napkin... Dumbo finished us off...

BulldogBear
06-16-2016, 08:31 AM
Go to the source of actual recent truthful information

http://www.ncaa.org/content-listing?type[feature]=feature&type[article]=article&type[press_release]=press_release&type[story]=story&type[syndicated_article]=syndicated_article&date=&image_op=%3C&image[value]=&image[min]=&image[max]=&&&category_op=or&&location_op=or&location=&office_op=or&office=&schools_op=in&&sports_op=in&&divisions_op=or&divisions[140]=140&personae_op=%3C&personae[value]=&personae[min]=&personae[max]=&topics_op=or&topics=Committee%20on%20Infractions%20%28COI%29&pid=32491

Take the time to read all the NCAA final decisions and handling of appeals small and large for the last couple of years.

You will notice schools who act swiftly, discharge a coach or severely limit his activities - in other words, acknowledge guilt, fare well.

Schools that do not willingly divulge knowledge of issues and violations - they suffer. I mean who a.) Cheats in swimming? b.) Get's caught cheating in Swimming? and c.) Does so in a way your head coach gets a show cause order? I was impressed but see some patterns of our friends up north. Particularly since it came to light that coaches may have known something - maybe.

Small schools, big schools, etc. The NCAA has been dealing some stiff drinks to violators the last two or three years. They have not been too easy on coaches nor their appeals.

I am not naive, totally realize corruption reigns from our politics to our government to the little shits that cheat on XBOX and ruin an old fart's mental margarita. I get it. The NCAA could go soft. I would submit though they have been pretty consistent with coaches of late.

16 scholarships and that's essentially it?

UNM Fan's Reaction to the NCAA as of today and their future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4

Rep points for Holy Grail clip.

"No chance English bedwetting types."