PDA

View Full Version : Coach34, eltiedawgs.....whoever can help

Westdawg
08-22-2013, 09:22 AM
please read my post on the thread:

Sticky: if you didnt get your registration email

I have tried for weeks to get some help with this. Thanks. So you know that I am not some "rebear" in disguise, I am formerly the username TNdog on some of the other sites, particularly the old BDJ. I dont post as much these days because my teaching/coaching duties are much more time consuming. just want to be able to post from my laptop and phone and the site won't let me log in....and i have exhausted all options given besides this.

thanks for your help.

FlabLoser
08-22-2013, 09:30 AM
I'll help.

You can login from some places but not others? Is that right? Is the site rejecting your password (not sure how you posted here)? Are you getting some kind of message from the site?

Westdawg
08-22-2013, 09:45 AM
yeah, Flab. I am logged in on one computer, ( i have three offices now). but when i have tried to log in on other computers or my phone, it rejects my password/username, when i have gone in to have my password sent to me, it never sends a message of any kind, and when it has asked the security questions like " what are jackie sherrill's initials?" or "what city is next to Mississippi State?" it says my answers are wrong, when i have tried to go in and change the password.
Heck, maybe i just totally forgot what my password is, but i dont think i would do that.

FlabLoser
08-22-2013, 09:52 AM
I'll PM you a new password.

slickdawg
08-22-2013, 10:15 AM
I log in from all over the place, home, work, phone, and don't have any problems like this.

Westdawg
08-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the help. Don't know what it was, but can now log in from all devices.
Appreciate the help Flab

FlabLoser
08-22-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/wink-point.gif