PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Post: PAY ROOOO!!! gotta admit, just watched a soccer match with a Peruvian

Bully13
06-12-2016, 10:06 PM
the tears from the Peruvian were unreal.. don't know a lot about soccer but apparently they have SEC judges too...

WOW... what an unbelievable outcome..

I love Peru... first agricultural society in the new world. fantastic country with their history and all

1-0.... the Peruvians fought their 17ing asses off to keep the Brazilians from scoring... judges tried to wipe out the Peruvian goal. . but it was obvious he didn't use his hands.... if you watch the goal, he was closer to using his johnson than his hand...

great experience ...gotta admit it...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-13-2016, 08:59 AM
the tears from the Peruvian were unreal.. don't know a lot about soccer but apparently they have SEC judges too...

WOW... what an unbelievable outcome..

I love Peru... first agricultural society in the new world. fantastic country with their history and all

1-0.... the Peruvians fought their 17ing asses off to keep the Brazilians from scoring... judges tried to wipe out the Peruvian goal. . but it was obvious he didn't use his hands.... if you watch the goal, he was closer to using his johnson than his hand...

great experience ...gotta admit it...

My brother-in-law is Peruvian....Soccer to them is like Football is to us. I know he is super excited right now!