A Rb leads us in rushing this year
Rankin starts at LT
Simmons starts more than 6 games
Leo Lewis leads us in tackles
Member of secondary makes an all sec team
We're top half of sec in run defense

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Fitz starts every game - 20%. Will be ups & downs & that doesn't consider injuries.
A Rb leads us in rushing this year - 60%. Feel like the run game will be better due to the defense having to respect the QB running
Rankin starts at LT - 60% I think he'll figure it out.
Simmons starts more than 6 games - 5%. May play starter reps, but Mullen doesn't start true freshmen
Leo Lewis leads us in tackles - 20%. Could happen, but my money is on Richie
Member of secondary makes an all sec team - 50%. Brandon Bryant has a real shot.
We're top half of sec in run defense - 40%. Not sure. The 3-4 defense could limit our run a little

AROB44
06-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Hell.....since we obviously are going to be terrible, I'll say 0% on all of them.

Coach34
06-12-2016, 01:05 PM
I'll play:

Fitz starts every game- 20%. I can easily see him getting beat up this year
A Rb leads us in rushing this year- 50%
Rankin starts at LT- 10%. Think we put Senior there because of experience
Simmons starts more than 6 games- 0%. I'll be surprised if he starts one
Leo Lewis leads us in tackles- 15%. Richie Brown
Member of secondary makes an all sec team- 0%
We're top half of sec in run defense- 85% because our Secondary is gonna get torched

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Fitz starts every game: 95% - Fitz is the guy to beat and I don't know how much ground Staley makes up this summer. As of right now, I'd project Fitz.

A Rb leads us in rushing this year: 85% - We're going to lean on our RBs since we're breaking in a new QB. Fitz is going to use his legs, but I look for us to re-focus on #RTDF

Rankin starts at LT: 40% - Rankin has been at RT so far. Don't really see that changing, barring injury.

Simmons starts more than 6 games: 2% - You know how we do things. If Chris Jones didn't start as a freshman, why will Simmons? If he starts 1 game, it'll be a shock. 6 is absurd.

Leo Lewis leads us in tackles: 10% - We still have Richie Brown. He'll lead us in tackles. Everyone needs to pump the breaks a little bit on Leo.

Member of secondary makes an all sec team: 70% - I think Brandon Bryant at least makes Second Team. One of Peters & McLaurin could have a chance. May see a freshman CB on the All Freshman Team.

We're top half of sec in run defense: 80% - We just gotta be #7. Our run D has never been a problem under Mullen. Passing D is a different story. I don't really see that changing much this season.

Reason2succeed
06-12-2016, 03:42 PM
30% Fitz starts every game - There are 4 other QBs vying for the job and Mullen likes to play 2 QBs and injuries happen (knock on wood)
85% A Rb leads us in rushing this year - other than a RB it would be the QB and I don't think we have that guy at QB with the durability to get the carries needed
80% Rankin starts at LT - how many other guys are competing with him for that spot? You didn't state how many games his has to start
25% Simmons starts more than 6 games - Mullen doesn't put a lot of stock in the first snap but I think that Simmons will play a lot if he is as advertised
10% Leo Lewis leads us in tackles - in the 3-4 there are two MLBs who will share those tackles
60% Member of secondary makes an all sec team - Brandon Bryant has a great chance by himself but when you add the rest of the guys this is a pretty likely
60% We're top half of sec in run defense - We return a lot in the front 7 and I know that Mullen puts a premium on stopping the run

defiantdog
06-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Fitz - 75% baring injury
Rb leading rusher - I sure as hell hope 100%
Rankin only starts at LT if someone else gets injured
Simmons - 0%
Leo - 0%
Secondary All-SEC - 50% (one of our safeties has a good possibility)
Run Defense - 25% (we're going to struggle)

We're going to struggle everywhere this year