PDA

View Full Version : 2 in a row

Homedawg
06-11-2016, 12:25 PM
People are acting like this is impossible! We beat fla, lsu, vandy and ole miss 2 games in a row we do it against these guys. Matter of fact in 10 series only twice did we not win 2 games back to back, against a&m obviously, and Bama. It won't be easy and we will have to play well, but there's a reason it's best 2 of 3!

rcsteph1
06-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Not arguing your point I agree, but that task is much easier when you get the first one under your belt. Especially when your #1 only gives up one run. You SHOULD always get the W when that happens.

MarketingBully
06-11-2016, 02:04 PM
We win today we will win tomorrow. They are pitching their ace. I don't see them winning tomorrow regardless. Their time to win would be today. If we get it to game three, we will win.

Homedawg
06-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Not arguing your point I agree, but that task is much easier when you get the first one under your belt. Especially when your #1 only gives up one run. You SHOULD always get the W when that happens.

True. However, in 4 key series mentioned Hudson got the loss, gave up 7 runs in a win, got a no decision, and a win vs rebels.

maroonmania
06-11-2016, 03:37 PM
We can do it but it will be something we have never done before as far as I know. Don't ever remember us beating the same team 2 times in a row in NCAA tournament play. If someone remembers it happening before I would be interested to hear when.

Edit: We did do it to Washington in 1997 so I stand corrected.

Maroon Diapers
06-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Just ask UNM fans about winning two in a row after the first game in most of their supers... I think we are in OK shape.

Central Pork
06-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Win this game and you have the edge. I'm pulling for the Dawgs. You guys have a solid team that can win it all. Plus, like the Hogs, you are due. Do it.