PDA

View Full Version : Nafoom, if you ever want to know why you suck, mash here.....

Taog Redloh
06-11-2016, 09:37 AM
This thread here (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/57055/Bottom-of-8th-and-power-out-at-MSU-BB-game#.V1whJrsrJpg) is gold.

I'm not saying Cohen pulled the plug but he was no where to be seen when the lights went out....

I wouldn't put it past them

I'm sure they had about 27,000 in attendance too. We need to start counting the fans in the grove for football attendance. Their attendance figures are such bullshit

I love how they count the people beneath the fence that can't see the field as being in attendance

**** yea that had Cohen written all over it

The umps wanted to play and Cohen raised hell like the bitch he is

I don't doubt for one second those rubes pulled the plug

I honestly think they believe that. I know they are filled to the brim with butthurt right now but I also think it's a situation where if they repeat it enough times it becomes true in their minds. The attendance bit is truly laughable coming from them, the pioneers of claiming 'paid' attendance. I still can't believe that these middle aged white people actually exist. Then the umps wanting to play? LULZ

MrKotter
06-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Penis envy runs strong in little brother

Mutt the Hoople
06-11-2016, 09:54 AM
How did Olemiss do in their superregional?

CadaverDawg
06-11-2016, 10:22 AM
I'm not surprised. Their fan base is the epitome of Little Man Syndrome

Pollodawg
06-11-2016, 10:31 AM
The scary part is that probably 85% of them absolutely believe that.

ILOATHEBears
06-11-2016, 10:35 AM
This thread here (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/57055/Bottom-of-8th-and-power-out-at-MSU-BB-game#.V1whJrsrJpg) is gold.

I'm not saying Cohen pulled the plug but he was no where to be seen when the lights went out....

I wouldn't put it past them

I'm sure they had about 27,000 in attendance too. We need to start counting the fans in the grove for football attendance. Their attendance figures are such bullshit

I love how they count the people beneath the fence that can't see the field as being in attendance

**** yea that had Cohen written all over it

The umps wanted to play and Cohen raised hell like the bitch he is

I don't doubt for one second those rubes pulled the plug

I honestly think they believe that. I know they are filled to the brim with butthurt right now but I also think it's a situation where if they repeat it enough times it becomes true in their minds. The attendance bit is truly laughable coming from them, the pioneers of claiming 'paid' attendance. I still can't believe that these middle aged white people actually exist. Then the umps wanting to play? LULZ

It's still scoreless in Oxford with tons of seats available.

Dawgbite
06-11-2016, 12:51 PM
What were they doing watching the Bulldogs anyway. I thought we were unworthy of their time?

TUSK
06-11-2016, 01:06 PM
delete

TUSK
06-11-2016, 01:09 PM
"We need to start counting the fans in the grove for football attendance."

wow, might move em up in the Top Ten in SEC attendance...

cutestadiumku