Thick
06-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Hell no!!!! One game at a time boys!

msstate7
06-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Well I hope we saved an atom bomb instead of the pellet gun we brought today**

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Exactly, "Oh, we're scared Pluto....we might get kicked out of school" F it...Wormer is a dead man! Niedermayer, a dead man! Get your asses in gear and let's get to the CWS.

JohnnyQuid
06-11-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm kinda shocked by some of the full blown melts I've seen tonight. didn't read much of them but sps was full of we're done it's over type shit.

it crossed my mind today we were due for a loss at some point kinda how baseball goes. their pitcher had an out of body experience and our approach at the plate was just unusual for who they've been recently. Dudy Noble is not the place to spend your day hitting a ton of fly balls - we had like 15 outs by fly out or strike out before the power went out... hope to see alot more line drive/ground balls tomorrow.

I feel pretty good about tomorrow. I think we win. and Sunday I'd take houston vs just about anyone in the country right now and be ok with it. driving over in the morning to brave the heat and bring some good luck hopefully

the59dawg
06-11-2016, 12:58 AM
AZ pitcher was throwing lots of strikes. We watched a whole bunch of them. Trying to start swinging with 0-2 count ain't very productive. Mangum in the 9th a pretty good example. Let two pretty good pitches go by and then almost broke an arm swinging at slider so far inside he couldn't catch upto it.

RTO Dawg
06-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Germans?

JETDAWG
06-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Forget it he's rolling....

somebodyshotmypaw
06-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Everybody on this board likes to talk about how this player or that player is/isn't tough or has/needs balls. Yet with one loss, 90% of this board has already curled up in the fetal position and quit. These posters have already conceded the series to Arizona. I refuse to. I want to win the next two and advance to the CWS.

JETDAWG
06-11-2016, 10:09 AM
We have the players and the talent to get it done, We ran into a buzz saw last night. We have to use the 24 hour rule and forget yesterday. "the past is the past the future is now"!

somebodyshotmypaw
06-11-2016, 10:38 AM
We won 2 of 3 on the road against Florida when they were ranked #1 in the country. And we did it after losing the first game.