PDA

View Full Version : Good article on Jack Kruger on and off the field

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-08-2016, 03:09 PM
https://hailstatebeat.wordpress.com/2016/06/08/msus-kruger-a-dominant-leader-on-the-diamond-passionate-learner-in-life/

?Leadership is a lot about trust and a lot about serving.? He continued. ?Being a catcher, especially, serving your pitcher first ? If you?re a leader, you want to be feared or loved. I love The Office. [Michael Scott] says, ?I want people to fear how much they love me.? To be honest, I?d rather be feared. They can love you all they want, but if they respect and trust you, it?s kind of like a parent-type thing ? I?d rather be feared and have them take seriously what I have to say.?

AlmostPositive
06-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Robertson says he may be back next year ...at least there a reasonable chance of that, unlike most of our draftable players. We could use him for sure.

Bullmutt
06-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Great article. It's nice to learn more about players than just their baseball acumen.

State82
06-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Great article. It's nice to learn more about players than just their baseball acumen.

Yes. That was excellent.

AusTexDawg
06-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Thanks for sharing the link. Nice profile. Made me think of this quote from Bull Durham:
"That's Crash Davis. He's played in more towns than I have. Helluva guy -- real different... I actually saw him read a book without pictures once"