PDA

View Full Version : Razorback fan here -- I come in peace

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Arkansas c/o '14. Relocated to the North MS area for employment last year and have gradually become intertwined with the State/Ole Miss back-and-forth due to co-workers. I've never seen a site able to collectively infuriate an entire fanbase quite like inhabitants of Elitedawgs have managed to orchestrate. It most certainly is a thing of beauty. A work of art, so to speak. Job well done.

Ever since the Nutt fiasco, I (and the majority of the Arkansas fanbase) was able to witness firsthand the sheer delusion relative to the OM crowd. Since arriving in Mississippi, it has become rather apparent that I do all I can to troll this fanbase. It's one of the more enjoyable aspects my of college football fandom. I've never seen anything quite like these people.

Anyways - Just dropping by to say hello. Will be pulling for State all year until they run into the Hogs. Once again, love the site/format. Keep up the good work, guys. A sincere tip of the cap

Woo Pig!

Jack Lambert
06-08-2016, 03:10 PM
There is one ole miss fan and one bama fan I know of who are allowed to post here. Just be cool about state and I think you will be good.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-08-2016, 03:11 PM
What were your other 5 post here about?

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Oh, absolutely. I've always respected Mississippi State and would say our fanbases are rather similar.

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 03:13 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a relatively simple way to find this information out

maroonmania
06-08-2016, 03:14 PM
I've never seen anything quite like these people.

Neither have we. They seem to live in their own fantasy world where all things "Ole Miss" are superior to everyone else in every way and where their school is beyond reproach and shouldn't be called to task on anything they do. Welcome to the site.

Jack Lambert
06-08-2016, 03:14 PM

Well he didn't get banned for them. Couldn't have been too bad.

ScoobaDawg
06-08-2016, 03:15 PM

If you want to read them so bad click his name. then click "view forum posts" and you can see them all.

But he's gotten off to a good start hitting the right notes...

Jack Lambert
06-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Neither have we. They seem to live in their own fantasy world where all things "Ole Miss" are superior to everyone else in every way and where their school is beyond reproach and shouldn't be called to task on anything they do. Welcome to the site.

You can bet those arrogant prima donna's really look down on Hog Fans.

TheRef
06-08-2016, 03:18 PM
You can bet those arrogant prima donna's really look down on Hog Fans.

Yet they've been having to look up at them in football games the past two years.

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 03:20 PM
http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width960/img/alphotos/photo/2015/12/10/-4df4ec481117dbb9.JPG

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-08-2016, 03:22 PM
good answer

SaintDawg
06-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Welcome. Behave yourself.

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 03:33 PM

dawgoneyall
06-08-2016, 03:34 PM
http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width960/img/alphotos/photo/2015/12/10/-4df4ec481117dbb9.JPG

That gets someone a pass.

Been to Little Rock far too many times and the fans there are interesting to say the least. Made my first trip to Fayetteville this past season and it was one of the more pleasant football trips I have experienced. Even plan on making the baseball weekend this next spring and football again next year.

Mjoelner34
06-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Ole Miss is comparable to that guy that brags about sleeping with a gorgeous girl -- all while she's going around campus telling everyone how small his dick was, he had the stamina of a 70 year old, and she MIGHT have been roofied

Well, you just earned your first rep points with that one. Well done!

Johnson85
06-08-2016, 03:48 PM
There is one ole miss fan and one bama fan I know of who are allowed to post here. Just be cool about state and I think you will be good.

Who is the Ole Miss fan?

MSUDawg99
06-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Who is the Ole Miss fan?

yeah that was my question as well...

Jack Lambert
06-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Who is the Ole Miss fan?

I can't remember his user name but there is one who is friends with one of the moderators I believe. He doesn't post much. He said that he was the only Ole Miss fan allowed to post.

MSUDawg99
06-08-2016, 04:20 PM
I can't remember his user name but there is one who is friends with one of the moderators I believe. He doesn't post much. He said that he was the only Ole Miss fan allowed to post.

I have no idea whether I believe this guy (the one who calls himself a friend, not you) or not.

preachermatt83
06-08-2016, 04:22 PM
I know who the bama fan is but this is the first I've heard of an OM fan. That's not cool!

msbulldog
06-08-2016, 04:23 PM

Classic!

lastmajordog
06-08-2016, 04:38 PM
In my opinion the overtime win with Matt Jones over Eli on the road was one of the most incredible college efforts I have witnessed. Whatever Jones did before or after that game does not matter to me......NOTHING UNM or ANY OF THEIR SPORTS figures have done will ever top that........with the possible exception of the play call against Kimdashian at the goal line this year, that Ark coach deserves ....well it was BRILLIANT. Very rare do you see a media loved (window diving) def tackle and def coordinator get their pants pulled down simultaneously for all to see on national TV.

BossDawg
06-08-2016, 04:43 PM

That's awesome. Thank God I'm not a UM fan, because I couldn't live with myself knowing my team was that close to FINALLY clinching a West title. Knowing your baseball team has only been to Omaha once since the early 70s, your basketball team is the only team in the conference without a regular season SEC title, and your ilk spends lucrative amounts of cash to drag blue-chip football players to Oxford and you STILL can't clinch the West, it has to be miserable enough as it is to be a UM fan.

It_Could_Happen
06-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Arkansas c/o '14. Relocated to the North MS area for employment last year and have gradually become intertwined with the State/Ole Miss back-and-forth due to co-workers. I've never seen a site able to collectively infuriate an entire fanbase quite like inhabitants of Elitedawgs have managed to orchestrate. It most certainly is a thing of beauty. A work of art, so to speak. Job well done.

Ever since the Nutt fiasco, I (and the majority of the Arkansas fanbase) was able to witness firsthand the sheer delusion relative to the OM crowd. Since arriving in Mississippi, it has become rather apparent that I do all I can to troll this fanbase. It's one of the more enjoyable aspects my of college football fandom. I've never seen anything quite like these people.

Anyways - Just dropping by to say hello. Will be pulling for State all year until they run into the Hogs. Once again, love the site/format. Keep up the good work, guys. A sincere tip of the cap

Woo Pig!

Let him be. I'm from Arkansas but am currently a state student. Know the fanbase pretty well. Nothing like the Bears. Welcome aboard.

RougeDawg
06-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Who is the Ole Miss fan?

RebelBruiser or RebelJacob. Those are the most logical two of that entire bunch. Oh, almost forgot these **.

Coach34
06-08-2016, 05:19 PM
RebelBruiser or RebelJacob. Those are the most logical two of that entire bunch. Oh, almost forgot these **.

Only person that Bruiser could pretend to be is Todd4State. Bruiser is too longwinded to hide himself.

And this has to be how RebelJacob talks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZBu4mtALFo

I seen it dawg
06-08-2016, 05:23 PM
With absolutely no reason to do so. Arkansas is historically a much more significant program than Ole Miss. Fayetteville trumps Oxford in every aspect imaginable -- other than tailgating and women. I'll give them that. Ole Miss, for some reason unbeknownst to, well, everyone - acts like it's a beacon of wealth and the epitome of southern class. Lololol. Tyson, Jerry Jones, Wal Mart. Get ****ed, you delusional closet cases. Arkansas has more money in it's pubes than that entire institution.

Ole Miss is comparable to that guy that brags about sleeping with a gorgeous girl -- all while she's going around campus telling everyone how small his dick was, he had the stamina of a 70 year old, and she MIGHT have been roofied

****ing love this guy so far

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 05:26 PM

Johnson85
06-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Matt Jones is arguably my favorite athlete of all time. 6'6, 250 lbs., 4.37 40 time -- the guy was a freak. He wasn't necessarily a bust, either. He caught nearly 70 passes his last year in the league. His heart just wasn't in it. Sure, he made some mistakes, but if everyone here were judged strictly on what they did in their early 20's, I imagine 95% of everyone on this board would be permanently viewed with negative connotations. MJ is now a radio personality in Little Rock, I believe. Great guy

He was fun to watch. Not a NFL fan so don't really know what all happened there other than he moved to WR/TE and I guess had some issues with the booger sugar. But he was fun to watch in college. Wished he had played more basketball. I think he could have been a star in college basketball if he had focused on it and then been a utility player on the football field.

Commercecomet24
06-08-2016, 05:31 PM
That's awesome. Thank God I'm not a UM fan, because I couldn't live with myself knowing my team was that close to FINALLY clinching a West title. Knowing your baseball team has only been to Omaha once since the early 70s, your basketball team is the only team in the conference without a regular season SEC title, and your ilk spends lucrative amounts of cash to drag blue-chip football players to Oxford and you STILL can't clinch the West, it has to be miserable enough as it is to be a UM fan.

Dang and why is it again that they think their athletics are elite? That is downright embarrassing history!

Commercecomet24
06-08-2016, 05:34 PM
With absolutely no reason to do so. Arkansas is historically a much more significant program than Ole Miss. Fayetteville trumps Oxford in every aspect imaginable -- other than tailgating and women. I'll give them that. Ole Miss, for some reason unbeknownst to, well, everyone - acts like it's a beacon of wealth and the epitome of southern class. Lololol. Tyson, Jerry Jones, Wal Mart. Get ****ed, you delusional closet cases. Arkansas has more money in it's pubes than that entire institution.

That's gold! Welcome aboard!

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 05:40 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC5G2LpiXA

One of my favorite plays from Jones. One thing about Houston Nutt, he owned Ole Miss

Goldendawg
06-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Nutt, what's your explanation of the real Houston Nutt claiming he has never been dirty in any activities and saying the UM NOA proved this when the ACT fraud was carried out by two of his assistant coaches on his watch? Why do you think he has been unable to land a job since UM? How does the Arkansas fan base feel about his years there?

Bully13
06-08-2016, 05:51 PM
We owe Arkansas a great deal of gratitude for the win over the cheaters up north. Need an acronym for ****s.

Bully13
06-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Cheaters Up North That Suck....Kunts

Taog Redloh
06-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I'm enjoying that nice little 4 year streak against you guys. I work with a ton of Arkansas folks, and the elitism has been toned way down if not disappeared.

It's always 1964 in Little Rock I guess. You guys need to realize that just like the rest of us SEC have-nots, your modern day ceiling is 10-2 (regular season) too. Even Bobby Petrino couldn't bust through that.

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 06:07 PM

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 06:19 PM

Taog Redloh
06-08-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm saying this with all due respect towards you guys and Mississippi State, but I really don't think you can label Arkansas as a "have not". 700 program victories, the 22nd most winningest school in NCAA history - Arkansas has the tradition, facilities, and appropriate funding to be a perennial top 15 team. The West is just such a gauntlet that unfortunately I doubt it'll ever come to fruition.
I know MSU is a have-not. No hem-hawing from me.

SEC Haves: Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee - these programs have the history, fanbase, resources, tradition, etc. needed to win a national championship. Texas A&M should be here, but they have just never done it, so for now they have proven to be a have-not.

Arkansas is not those programs I listed there. You (and us) are a cut below. Such is life. Do things transition slowly over time? Sure. Technically South Carolina is a program in a state with the same population and demographics as Alabama, so theoretically they should be able to get it done. But they haven't. Who knows what happens in the future. But Arkansas doesn't have a talent base to go with their money.

And don't go thinking Petrino was 'your guy'. That guy certainly has a way of elevating a fanbase's expectations. See Louisville. I guess they are just lucky to get him back. I have a friend who is a UL fan and he really still thinks Louisville is a championship contender. Similar to the way Arkansas thinks.

Houston Nutt
06-08-2016, 06:45 PM

msbulldog
06-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Only person that Bruiser could pretend to be is Todd4State. Bruiser is too longwinded to hide himself.

And this has to be how RebelJacob talks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZBu4mtALFo

Damn don't ban Todd4State, he gives a really good analysis of MSU baseball!

Taog Redloh
06-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Championship contender? Nah. Who said that? Consistently win 8-10 games a year and ranked within 10-20? Absolutely. Contrary to what you might believe, Petrino was "our guy". Again, quite a shame how that scenario panned out, but ultimately that was on him. Long made the appropriate move.
Nutt was 'your guy'. He's about the only Arkansian that you are entitled to. Louisville would probably argue with you regarding who owns BP.

Notice how you're a 7-5/8-4 program once again, when BP left?