PDA

View Full Version : Mullen trolling Harbaugh on Twitter.

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Sent him a pic of our gator bowl trophy case.

Political Hack
06-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Should've captioned it "youre welcome. Hope you like your new job."

AlmostPositive
06-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Should've captioned it "youre welcome. Hope you like your new job."

State beat the absolute hell out of Michigan that year. If there were any doubt about them needing a new coach before that game, there wasn't after.

Taog Redloh
06-08-2016, 05:55 PM
If there were any doubt about them needing a new coach before that game, there wasn't after.
Why? Because lil ole moo u beat them?

Give me a break. I hate that embedded defeatist attitude in our fans. You didn't even know you did it, I bet. I call bullshit on that, we beat a pretty damn good team, and as shown the following year when they went 10-2, Rich Rod had assembled a damn good group of players. He even did it in the face of overwhelming toxicity.

Leroy Jenkins
06-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Deleted because I don't need to pick on the "special" posters (Goat).

archdog
06-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Best game of a MSU QB I have watched. Relf ran show that day.

TUSK
06-08-2016, 10:13 PM

Give me a break. I hate that embedded defeatist attitude in our fans. You didn't even know you did it, I bet. I call bullshit on that, we beat a pretty damn good team, and as shown the following year when they went 10-2, Rich Rod had assembled a damn good group of players. He even did it in the face of overwhelming toxicity.

Michigan Football was a lot of things in 2010... "pretty damn good" wasn't one of them...

AlmostPositive
06-08-2016, 10:14 PM

It was Michigan's worst bowl loss in 110 years. I suspect that their AD could read some significance into that...

TUSK
06-08-2016, 10:19 PM
It was Michigan's worst bowl loss in 110 years. I suspect that their AD could read some significance into that...

I dunno, AP... They did have that signature 67-65 win over Illinois... at home... in 3 overtimes...

Taog Redloh
06-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Michigan Football was a lot of things in 2010... "pretty damn good" wasn't one of them...

10-2 in 2011. In no way was that a program on the way down.

They were a little young on D in 2010, but the offense was smoking. The QB was front runner for Heisman until Cam came along. And MSU was going to beat MOST teams that day - we had everything go right.

Jack Lambert
06-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Mullen and Harbaugh will probably hit it off and become close friends. Freeze is so focused on his image and his douchebagery he will be left out. Here you have all the top high school football players in the State of Miss at one school where you can get free face time with them, Freeze doesn't show up but sends an assistant coach. He missed out on the camp at Pearl just because he is a douche bag. Freeze gets dick slapped in a pissing contest with Harbaough and let this opportunity slip by because of the dick slap. Grow up you Dumb ass.

mstatefan91
06-09-2016, 11:48 AM

They were a little young on D in 2010, but the offense was smoking. The QB was front runner for Heisman until Cam came along. And MSU was going to beat MOST teams that day - we had everything go right.

Weren't some of our players recovering from the stomach flu that day, too? The beat down we put on them was epic.

TUSK
06-09-2016, 12:12 PM

I agree the '11 team was pretty good... it's the '10 team I think was not "pretty damn good"...

take a look at the 7 games preceding yall's beat down of them...

DawgGlass
06-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Sent him a pic of our gator bowl trophy case.

I made that case, Cuz.

blacklistedbully
06-09-2016, 02:26 PM
I agree the '11 team was pretty good... it's the '10 team I think was not "pretty damn good"...

take a look at the 7 games preceding yall's beat down of them...

As I recall, their all-star QB went down with injury early in the season, and played injured for a while as well. They were finally 100% healthy coming into the Gator Bowl.

ETA - Looked it up. DR injured his knee in the 4th game that year. Also, the only team to hold their offense for fewer points was #5 Ohio State.

TUSK
06-09-2016, 02:50 PM
As I recall, their all-star QB went down with injury early in the season, and played injured for a while as well. They were finally 100% healthy coming into the Gator Bowl.

ETA - Looked it up. DR injured his knee in the 4th game that year. Also, the only team to hold their offense for fewer points was #5 Ohio State.

I remember Denard... really good ATH... could Fuh Lie...

I was fortunate enough to see him live in the JerryDome 2012...