PDA

View Full Version : Bracky speaks in season ticket deliveries

FlabLoser
08-21-2013, 06:54 PM
How many other schools do you think sent out season tickets with a letter from their compliance director?

Dawgbite
08-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Is it legal to talk about not talking about talking to student athletes? Yeah I got my tickets today too.

gravedigger
08-21-2013, 07:19 PM
It's a good practice. Our compliance office did it last year too. It is to show that we are contacting the real money givers to the university what the absolute rules are. And remember, this may not have been Bracky's decision at all. Could be higher than that.

I understand where you and others come from in wanting rid of Bracky. But this is ticky tack.

Todd4State
08-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Ole Miss probably sends their season ticket holders invitations to Recruitapalooza at the Library.

"Does your local high school have a football player with 4-5 stars by his name on a recruiting web site? Meet said player at a discreet location and give him this invitation."

FlabLoser
08-21-2013, 07:35 PM
It's a good practice. Our compliance office did it last year too. It is to show that we are contacting the real money givers to the university what the absolute rules are. And remember, this may not have been Bracky's decision at all. Could be higher than that.

I understand where you and others come from in wanting rid of Bracky. But this is ticky tack.

I recognize I have an unhealthy hate for the one man that is undoubtably the biggest impediment to MSU glory.