PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Weather for Supers

SaintDawg
06-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Sunny and hotter'n shit! Highs of 95 all three days. (and I'm a fatso... that'll be fun) :cool:

TheRef
06-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Heat advisories are expected to be put out all weekend. It's going to be a scorcher, ladies and gentlemen. PLEASE bring extra water for you to drink while you're out there. I can't tell you how many people were falling out from dehydration this past weekend in Starkville. Take care of yourselves. I would rather not have to call EMS to go get an IV in you for dehydration / heat stroke.

starkvegasdawg
06-07-2016, 10:50 AM
I saw the GFS was showing right at a hundred for Saturday. Only saving grace is that it appears the humidity will not be all it could be and hanging around 30%. But like Ref said, this is still plenty hot to royally ruin your weekend. Drink more water than beer while out there.

TheRef
06-07-2016, 10:51 AM
I saw the GFS was showing right at a hundred for Saturday. Only saving grace is that it appears the humidity will not be all it could be and hanging around 30%. But like Ref said, this is still plenty hot to royally ruin your weekend. Drink more water than beer while out there.

Vegas, you know better than to rely on the GFS for temps 5 days out.

RocketDawg
06-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Don't forget sunscreen too, and use it often. And a hat.

And the attractive young ladies should wear the least amount possible, assuming they're in proper shape. ;)

starkvegasdawg
06-07-2016, 12:39 PM

And the attractive young ladies should wear the least amount possible, assuming they're in proper shape. ;)

I assume you're volunteering to apply sunscreen on the young ladies in proper shape wearing minimal clothing, too.

RocketDawg
06-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I assume you're volunteering to apply sunscreen on the young ladies in proper shape wearing minimal clothing, too.

Absolutely. And as an old fart, they'll assume I'm harmless. Bad assumption ....

starkvegasdawg
06-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Absolutely. And as an old fart, they'll assume I'm harmless. Bad assumption ....

Just don't start humming Little Red Corvette while you're doing it.

Dawgbite
06-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Elitedawgs sunscreen application booth. Set up near the center field gate.

RocketDawg
06-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Just don't start humming Little Red Corvette while you're doing it.

Ha. And it just so happens I have a little red Corvette. I could probably get away with one stanza.

mstatefan91
06-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Heat advisories are expected to be put out all weekend. It's going to be a scorcher, ladies and gentlemen. PLEASE bring extra water for you to drink while you're out there. I can't tell you how many people were falling out from dehydration this past weekend in Starkville. Take care of yourselves. I would rather not have to call EMS to go get an IV in you for dehydration / heat stroke.

I'll stock up on Coors Light then. Just as good as water...

IMissJack
06-07-2016, 04:50 PM
It seems like in my memory every time we have played to go to the CWS it is very hot.

dawgoneyall
06-07-2016, 07:02 PM

Unfortunately........