PDA

View Full Version : I'm not PC and all that- but to me, this is worse than what Simmons did

Coach34
06-06-2016, 07:17 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/13/report-penn-state-revokes-scholarship-offer-to-captain-of-sayreville-high-school-sodomy-hazing-scandal/20977407/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

"Star running back Myles Hartsfield verbally committed to Penn State over the summer but had his scholarship offer rescinded after seven Sayreville players were arrested for sodomizing freshman football players.

He was sticking his finger in the assholes of smaller, weaker players- and then putting that finger in their mouth. Where is the outrage on this? What if this was your kid that had it done to them? How could you want this guy in your lockerroom? I mean- this is probably a popular thing at OM- but Hugh Freezus is such a man of God. Homosexual acts like this are against the Bible Hugh- or is this another mistake???

I seen it dawg
06-06-2016, 07:18 PM
They gonna let him into school? Suspend him?

reno hightower
06-06-2016, 07:22 PM
That was just a mistake. He meant to stick his finger is his own mouth***

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Actually had a bear tell me it's been proven it wasn't him doing that. Some other player. All is well. Nothing to see here.

Houston Nutt
06-06-2016, 07:25 PM
We called it "tastin' the diddly pop" back when ol' Coach Nutt was around. You shoulda seen the look on them rascals face when they get a bite of them terdy index's. Ha!

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 07:25 PM
That was just a mistake. He meant to stick his finger is his own mouth***

Oh he still did.

RocketDawg
06-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Is he the guy that's now going to Ole Miss? And yeah, it's worse.

Coach34
06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Actually had a bear tell me it's been proven it wasn't him doing that. Some other player. All is well. Nothing to see here.

He told you that because they were minors that got charged- and there is no way to unseal those records to 100% prove he did

Drugs Delaney
06-06-2016, 07:32 PM
http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/2-5.htm

Drugs Delaney
06-06-2016, 07:33 PM
7 were arrested

JoseBrown
06-06-2016, 07:37 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/13/report-penn-state-revokes-scholarship-offer-to-captain-of-sayreville-high-school-sodomy-hazing-scandal/20977407/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

"Star running back Myles Hartsfield verbally committed to Penn State over the summer but had his scholarship offer rescinded after seven Sayreville players were arrested for sodomizing freshman football players.

He was sticking his finger in the assholes of smaller, weaker players- and then putting that finger in their mouth. Where is the outrage on this? What if this was your kid that had it done to them? How could you want this guy in your lockerroom? I mean- this is probably a popular thing at OM- but Hugh Freezus is such a man of God. Homosexual acts like this are against the Bible Hugh- or is this another mistake???

I'm sorry, but I could only think of about one thing worse for someone to do to you, and it ain't Jeffrey Simmons...

And the outraged at Simmons are just fine with this evidently or they'd say something.

Goldendawg
06-06-2016, 07:39 PM
The list of some of UM's recent "second chance players" needs to reach the national press. Oh, I forgot, just check the FBI's Top 10 (just a joke, in more ways than one of course).

Drugs Delaney
06-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Now, now, you know cornholing a boy is not frowned upon in Oxford. A common practice at A-Jax from what I've been told.

dawgoneyall
06-06-2016, 07:45 PM

Say it once and that is all....anyone who would stand by and watch their sister, mother, wife being beaten without doing anything is a sorry SOB. Could he have done something different, dont know. I wasn't there and only saw a short clip. One thing he ended the altercation and the supposed victim walked away fine.

I would rather have someone backing me up who defends "his" as opposed those PC a-holes who would do nothing.

Bully13
06-06-2016, 07:49 PM
the only thing that is sensationalizing this more than normal is that it was blasted across youtube world. the video is grainy as hell. I will admit, in hindsight, Simmons should have just used his strength to separate , get in between and dissolve. I get that.

I have 1 sister. the video does not show his sister getting her ass beat by this "female". I know that if I saw my sister getting pummeled, I might end up not reacting in a gentlemanly fashion. I would hope that I would. 100% guaranteed ? not betting the farm on it.

from what I can make of the grainy film, I see 4 open faced (slaps). If I'm wrong or missed something, please let me know. I keep seeing ole missers talking "fists clinched" and shit.

either way, he did wrong. didn't do the superhero act that he should have done. not arguing that.

if Simmons had used full contact, clinched fist to the head 4 times, this girl would not have been conscious. none of us GUYS on the board would have been conscious. those were what I see heavy slaps. should not have done it and he will pay the price. he made a huge mistake. it was not done because " that bitch pissed me off" .. it was not knocking out a fianc?e in the elevator. it was not "bitch don't diss me" violence.

still not condoning. but I guaran GD tee you that what Stringfellow did up in the PAC NW was a HELL of a lot worse than what Simmons did just by what was reported in the newspaper up there before UNM sucked his phallus all the way to Grenada without the lake. it just wasn't caught on video.

spice man jumping through the glass puts a student in ICU but not ONE 17ING thing from the cocksuckers at the CLiar. where the hell did THAT story go?

17 you Governor of MS for letting your ****** assed bow tie wearing dksker stay on you bitch. 17 you and ole missus. the whole lot of you can suck my DK!!!

can't wait till your day of reckoning .

DancingRabbit
06-06-2016, 07:52 PM
The list of some of UM's recent "second chance players" needs to reach the national press. Oh, I forgot, just check the FBI's Top 10 (just a joke, in more ways than one of course).

The FBI is still busy looking for that hacker who stole Tunsil's identity.

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3874&d=1462313250&thumb=1

AlmostPositive
06-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Ask the Bearz about hiring a head coach (Orgeron) with a permanent domestic violence restraining order against him.

Not a high school senior who lost his composure and behaved badly, but an adult who will be the face of your program.

Ask how concerned they were with Tunsil pummeling an older disabled and basically defenseless person. I don't remember an outpouring of outrage at the time or since.

Ditto for Rkemdeeche and his frat victim. (Crickets chirping.)

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Thread from December, some gems in there: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?38625-Future-Mississippi-Rebel-Commit-Myles-Hartsfield&highlight=Myles+hartfield

Commercecomet24
06-06-2016, 08:01 PM
the only thing that is sensationalizing this more than normal is that it was blasted across youtube world. the video is grainy as hell. I will admit, in hindsight, Simmons should have just used his strength to separate , get in between and dissolve. I get that.

I have 1 sister. the video does not show his sister getting her ass beat by this "female". I know that if I saw my sister getting pummeled, I might end up not reacting in a gentlemanly fashion. I would hope that I would. 100% guaranteed ? not betting the farm on it.

from what I can make of the grainy film, I see 4 open faced (slaps). If I'm wrong or missed something, please let me know. I keep seeing ole missers talking "fists clinched" and shit.

either way, he did wrong. didn't do the superhero act that he should have done. not arguing that.

if Simmons had used full contact, clinched fist to the head 4 times, this girl would not have been conscious. none of us GUYS on the board would have been conscious. those were what I see heavy slaps. should not have done it and he will pay the price. he made a huge mistake. it was not done because " that bitch pissed me off" .. it was not knocking out a fianc?e in the elevator. it was not "bitch don't diss me" violence.

still not condoning. but I guaran GD tee you that what Stringfellow did up in the PAC NW was a HELL of a lot worse than what Simmons did just by what was reported in the newspaper up there before UNM sucked his phallus all the way to Grenada without the lake. it just wasn't caught on video.

spice man jumping through the glass puts a student in ICU but not ONE 17ING thing from the cocksuckers at the CLiar. where the hell did THAT story go?

17 you Governor of MS for letting your ****** assed bow tie wearing dksker stay on you bitch. 17 you and ole missus. the whole lot of you can suck my DK!!!

Great post! Dead on accurate!

ckDOG
06-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Right or wrong, Simmons could have easily been acting on a moment of rage. People get mad and do stupid impulsive things sometimes. One of those things is not shoving your fingers up somebody's butthole. That takes a special kind of premeditated sicko to do that.

RocketDawg
06-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Thread from December, some gems in there: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?38625-Future-Mississippi-Rebel-Commit-Myles-Hartsfield&highlight=Myles+hartfield

I particularly liked the one where this guy would be "under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff." As if that will somehow save his soul.

tireddawg
06-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Comeback Sauce

Drugs Delaney
06-06-2016, 08:51 PM
HE WAS DOING IT OUT OF LOVE..GIVE IT A REST

CadaverDawg
06-06-2016, 09:08 PM
We called it "tastin' the diddly pop" back when ol' Coach Nutt was around. You shoulda seen the look on them rascals face when they get a bite of them terdy index's. Ha!

Am I the only one that got a chuckle out of this? Ha, picture Hootie Dale saying this shit with a big ole catfish grin on his face. Hilarious

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--MHdoBDKL--/18s09657tpgknjpg.jpg

Dawg496
06-06-2016, 09:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UlBV55l.jpg

SailingDawg
06-06-2016, 09:45 PM
This is worse because it's premeditated. Simmon's situation was a reaction.

confucius say
06-06-2016, 09:52 PM

I'm going to need you to explain how you really feel

Leroy Jenkins
06-06-2016, 09:54 PM

One of the very few times I've acually LOL'ed

spiral
06-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Not only is it worse if it happened once but according to one of the articles it said it happened almost daily during the fall. He probably still has stink on his finger.

Clearly this shows that om has a complete culture of double standards. Plus it clearly shows that the dudes who go to om are not only good with going AtoM but accept it.

The rebs are clamoring how this is all on Mullen and Stricklin when something else happens by Simmons. Well Stringfellow was accepted after he got kicked out of Washington for violence against a woman resulting in her unconsciousness. He was then arrested at om with Trae Elston. Don't recall anything being done by Lord Freezus the Disciplinarian much less any of their fans seeking accountability.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2016, 10:07 PM
I particularly liked the one where this guy would be "under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff." As if that will somehow save his soul.

Everybody knows they want these young men to succeed in all they do, and they are definitely not recruiting these young men just to help OM win football games. ********

BeardoMSU
06-06-2016, 10:16 PM
I thought all frats did this...**

CadaverDawg
06-06-2016, 10:44 PM

Hahaha

Bodawg
06-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Big difference between us and Old Piss is we own up to our mistakes. Those 17'ers not only deny, but condone the actions of their players. If they're caught, it's a mission trip with Rev Bucky and all's well. If the rest of the college football world and the nation truly knew what a corrupt and deceitful bunch this is, the NCAA would give them the death penalty to stop this malignant cancer.

lastmajordog
06-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Now, now, you know cornholing a boy is not frowned upon in Oxford. A common practice at A-Jax from what I've been told.

Shep approves this message***

Goldendawg
06-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Changing the subject, but did anyone read where Nutt felt vindicated by the UNM LOA and how he had been clean all his career? Didn't the ACT fraud happen on his watch with his assistant coaches?

Houston Nutt
06-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Changing the subject, but did anyone read where Nutt felt vindicated by the UNM LOA and how he had been clean all his career? Didn't the ACT fraud happen on his watch with his assistant coaches?

I plan on covering every aspect of my time there. Posts coming soon.

Btw guys. Just got a phone call. New Mexico. Tempting offer. Real temping. Them boys need some help. A lot of it. There's quite a list of questions I got for 'em. Laundry list. Can you prioritize? Can you commit? Can you hold onto that rope?

CAN YOU BE A LOBO?

smootness
06-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Good grief, people, just stop talking about it. We will look back no matter how we try to justify it or compare it to other things. Just let it go.

RocketDawg
06-07-2016, 01:47 PM
I plan on covering every aspect of my time there. Posts coming soon.

Btw guys. Just got a phone call. New Mexico. Tempting offer. Real temping. Them boys need some help. A lot of it. There's quite a list of questions I got for 'em. Laundry list. Can you prioritize? Can you commit? Can you hold onto that rope?

CAN YOU BE A LOBO?

The proper spelling is "hep". Can also be "hepping".

Political Hack
06-07-2016, 01:48 PM
I'd much rather be punched than sodomozied.

starkvegasdawg
06-07-2016, 02:02 PM
I'd much rather be punched than sodomozied.

http://i.imgur.com/mPKrVSq.gif

LeakyD
06-07-2016, 02:37 PM
1) OM is a dangerous place without adding the thugs that they do. They cover things up. I personally know 2 girls that got roofied by frat boys because they weren't going to pass out by themselves. One was a really nice girl, but her dad posts a bunch of nostalgic memories of OM on Facebook. He must not mind too much.
2) OM had a guy severely beaten at the KA house, and the victim named the Nkimdiche bros and other players only to have them cleared. There was never any news until the civil suit became public a year later. Clear the football players without looking for the "real bad guys". Hard to believe they never get questioned.
3) OM and media take the Simmons deal as a slap in the face to women. They say what if it was your family member. Hate to say it, but the victim was not an innocent bystander. She was fighting in the street. None of the girls in my family do that. It was wrong, but every incident is different. I'll guarantee you that woman starts more crap than Simmons ever has.
4) Why are OM players so angry? Even Bo Wallace caught on video in 2 separate incidents. I would say it's a way bigger risk to bring in transfers that you know very little about from all over the country vs a local guy like Simmons that you are pretty sure just messed up one time. OM has thrived on bringing in kids that have been charged with sexual misconduct and then allowed to mess up again in Oxford.

Sorry for the long rant, but they are an insane bunch.

RocketDawg
06-07-2016, 03:57 PM
1) OM is a dangerous place without adding the thugs that they do. They cover things up. I personally know 2 girls that got roofied by frat boys because they weren't going to pass out by themselves. One was a really nice girl, but her dad posts a bunch of nostalgic memories of OM on Facebook. He must not mind too much.
2) OM had a guy severely beaten at the KA house, and the victim named the Nkimdiche bros and other players only to have them cleared. There was never any news until the civil suit became public a year later. Clear the football players without looking for the "real bad guys". Hard to believe they never get questioned.
3) OM and media take the Simmons deal as a slap in the face to women. They say what if it was your family member. Hate to say it, but the victim was not an innocent bystander. She was fighting in the street. None of the girls in my family do that. It was wrong, but every incident is different. I'll guarantee you that woman starts more crap than Simmons ever has.
4) Why are OM players so angry? Even Bo Wallace caught on video in 2 separate incidents. I would say it's a way bigger risk to bring in transfers that you know very little about from all over the country vs a local guy like Simmons that you are pretty sure just messed up one time. OM has thrived on bringing in kids that have been charged with sexual misconduct and then allowed to mess up again in Oxford.

Sorry for the long rant, but they are an insane bunch.

I'd be willing to bet that about 99.9% of the women in this country don't act like that one did (and likely still does).