PDA

View Full Version : LSU, Louisiana and Tulane all fielded pretty dang good teams this year.....

Taog Redloh
06-06-2016, 03:52 PM
That's all I need to know as far as where we need to be recrootin baseball players (and football....I've been clamoring for that for years). I know we got a commitment from LSU-Eunice, but we need to be camped out in there. We only have 1 LA guy on the team now, Kale Breaux.

Yeah yeah I know we are doing just fine right now, but I think a little bit better HS recrootin would maybe prevent us from having to grab the Krugers and Lowes of the world at the last minute.

On another note, I notice LSU only plays Louisiana for one game each year. I'm guessing that's one of those Arkansas-Ark State or Auburn-Troy sort of things.....big bro is skeered to play a series.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2016, 03:55 PM
We only play USM 1 game a year too

smootness
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm totally fine with recruiting LA harder, but I also don't mind grabbing the Lowes and Krugers of the world, either. Regardless of where they developed, I'll pick up 2 guys capable of being All-SEC any way I can get them.

Also, interestingly, Tulane only has 8 LA players on the roster. LSU has far more.

bgover4
06-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Not disagreeing with you but MSU, UM and USM all were invited to regionals too. Mississippi must have some talent too.

Taog Redloh
06-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Not disagreeing with you but MSU, UM and USM all were invited to regionals too. Mississippi must have some talent too.

No it's a good point. But I think it's more consistent in Louisiana, and they have better top line teams. This was the first year MSU and Ole Miss had ever hosted together in a year. ULL was the #1 overall seed just 2 years ago.

Jack Lambert
06-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Mississippi had three teams with about 2 million less in population. Keep doing what we are doing.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Mississippi had three teams with about 2 million less in population. Keep doing what we are doing.

And no TOPS to pay for in state players.