PDA

View Full Version : The Northern Miss Player Exodus Begins...

War Machine Dawg
06-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Rod Taylor's sister is running around Jackson telling random strangers her brother is going pro after next season. First one gone, more to follow.

And BearSharks, click an ad.

Dolphus Raymond
06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
In two years, Ole Miss will struggle to field a team with SEC West talent. It is scary to me how close they were to getting away with with SMU style cheating. I am convinced that had Freeze not called Tunsil's stepfather a wife beater, "nine over three" would have been about it. Pissing-off Tunsil's stepfather was a game changer. It has been all downhill for Ole Miss since. The final crash will be epic.

Bully13
06-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Rod Taylor's sister is running around Jackson telling random strangers her brother is going pro after next season. First one gone, more to follow.

He's been pro since his visit...what's so significant about a player wanting to go pro after he plays another year anyway? Hell, the NFL may be a paycut based on what he's been getting in Oxford. Maybe his paycheck has been cutoff due to the dark clouds and he realizes he has to start planning.

Leroy Jenkins
06-06-2016, 02:41 PM

Pro in what? Competitive eating? Dat boy fat.

http://www.oxfordeagle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/fbc-um-rod-taylor-2.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Pro in what? Competitive eating?

The Professional Association of Shadow Boxing or The Art of Stealing

smootness
06-06-2016, 03:34 PM
In two years, Ole Miss will struggle to field a team with SEC West talent. It is scary to me how close they were to getting away with with SMU style cheating. I am convinced that had Freeze not called Tunsil's stepfather a wife beater, "nine over three" would have been about it. Pissing-off Tunsil's stepfather was a game changer. It has been all downhill for Ole Miss since. The final crash will be epic.

That's always how it happens. While everybody is happy, there's no reason for anyone to blow the whistle. SMU came crashing down only after one or more players got ticked they didn't get what they were promised.

Jack Lambert
06-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah but they could still be in the running for a NC in asshole.