PDA

View Full Version : CWS Bracket

bulldogsmsu
06-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Once the 8 teams are determined for the CWS do they we shuffle the brack or does the CWS brack stay consistent as shown in the attached? I couldn't remember if they reshuffled according to seed and create the matchups.

http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/external/gametool/brackets/baseball_d1_2016.pdf

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
06-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Pretty sure its the same with us playing the Miami/Boston college winner .

CadaverDawg
06-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Stays the same. Good news is....none of the best SEC teams til the finals. Bad news....Louisville and Miami are good, with Louisville maybe being the best team in it

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Stays the same. Good news is....none of the best SEC teams til the finals. Bad news....Louisville and Miami are good, with Louisville maybe being the best team in it

Louisville is good. But I'd rather face them instead of Florida or A&M again. Mainly for the familiarity aspect of it.

smootness
06-06-2016, 03:28 PM
UCSB just blew up in the 4th and looks like they'll win and face Louisville in the SR on our half of the CWS bracket. SC/UNCW will have one more to decide that one, and it looks like Arizona/ULL will have one more as well. But I like the way our half is shaping up. I think we have a very good chance of getting to Omaha, then even if we play Miami game 1, we'll be able to throw Hudson.

But the main thing is just to get to Omaha. It's a crapshoot after that. For all we know, we'll face BC first and then USCB after that.

smootness
06-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Louisville is good. But I'd rather face them instead of Florida or A&M again. Mainly for the familiarity aspect of it.

Plus Ole Miss beat them twice, and we're clearly better than Ole Miss. Not that that means much, but Louisville is a good team that just doesn't scare me much. A&M is really the only team in the country at this point that does. Florida does to some degree, but I'm not that impressed with their bats.