PDA

View Full Version : Who's left after this year?

JETDAWG
06-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Who is going in the draft, I know that we will lose a lot of pitching, also Collins, and Robson, maybe Lowe. Will the cupboard be bare next year?

Reason2succeed
06-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Hey hey hey! Too soon for that talk.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
I heard they're all coming back to school, but going to transfer.*

msstate7
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
We're trading every draftable player for an already acquired sec champs' trophy and a natty. I hope so anyway... I'd make that trade any day

JETDAWG
06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm with ya msstate7 if Cohen can take us to the promised land nothing else matters. Lets just bring some rings back to Starkvegas.

MarketingBully
06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Win the national championship, and Cohen can coach for life here and like msstate7 said every draft eligible player can get drafted and leave. I wouldn't care. In fact, I wouldn't really bitch at all anymore even in the game threads. All Cohen would need to do is just win one. That's it. I just want one national championship in something. I think Howland will get us close in basketball but I think we can win this year in baseball.

JETDAWG
06-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Howland has some serious talent coming in, Malik who? We are about to have all sports playing at high level.

ScoobaDawg
06-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Who is going in the draft, I know that we will lose a lot of pitching, also Collins, and Robson, maybe Lowe. Will the cupboard be bare next year?

We will worry about this when the season is over...and once we know where people get drafted....
Focus on enjoying the week...We are SEC Champions and just won our Regional and will Host a Super Regional for only the 2nd time.
All other schools in the state are now in Summer mode. We keep going.

Taog Redloh
06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
but I think we can win this year in baseball.
Competition gonna be fierce, something will have to give. Florida, Texas A&M and Louisville are all just lights out. However, weird things always happen in Supers and the ball can bounce many different ways at TD Ameritrade. Texas A&M's bombs will be warning track outs up there.

msstate7
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Competition gonna be fierce, something will have to give. Florida, Texas A&M and Louisville are all just lights out. However, weird things always happen in Supers and the ball can bounce many different ways at TD Ameritrade. Texas A&M's bombs will be warning track outs up there.

I'd love another shot at aTm in championship series

MarketingBully
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM

Not to mention A&M and Florida are in the other side of the bracket from us. Louisville is lights out at home but in neutral site and away games they are not as great. I like our side of the bracket once we get to Omaha.

MarketingBully
06-06-2016, 11:27 AM
I'd love another shot at aTm in championship series

Me too. We played very poorly when we played them in Starkville. Of course, they are playing TCU again so it is possible however unlikely they won't make Omaha.