PDA

View Full Version : Worried about our RPI*

AlmostPositive
06-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Seems like we need to get in the top eight to solidify our spot in the Super Regional. Hard to believe the EKU loss would dog us all season

I saw where Ole Miss is still 7, so they're a lock I guess.

*R(andom), P(artially) I(maginary)

the59dawg
06-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Hello???

GreenheadDawg
06-06-2016, 08:37 AM
You're not suppose to eat the glue

DanDority
06-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Seems like we need to get in the top eight to solidify our spot in the Super Regional. Hard to believe the EKU loss would dog us all season

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlmostPositive again.

QuadrupleOption
06-06-2016, 08:38 AM

I agree. I mean, I know that everyone we faced this weekend was a top 50 RPI team, but even so I'm worried that ours will drop too much to allow us to obtain a National Seed. Our road to Omaha may have just become that much more difficult.

LiterallyPolice
06-06-2016, 09:01 AM

It's been said over and over, it's WAY too early in the season to worry about RPI. It doesn't start to become accurate until July. ****

AlmostPositive
06-06-2016, 09:11 AM
It's been said over and over, it's WAY too early in the season to worry about RPI. It doesn't start to become accurate until July. ****

No question... I'd even say late July. In fact, RPI is best thought of as a retroactive indicator of how happy you should be after you've forgotten all other specifics of the recent reason. OM fans are a little down now, but no one can take that 7 from them.

LiterallyPolice
06-06-2016, 09:59 AM
No question... I'd even say late July. In fact, RPI is best thought of as a retroactive indicator of how happy you should be after you've forgotten all other specifics of the recent reason. OM fans are a little down now, but no one can take that 7 from them.

7? With us, SCar, LSU, TAM, Louisville, etc still playing and winning... They may end up top 5!

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 10:16 AM
7? With us, SCar, LSU, TAM, Louisville, etc still playing and winning... They may end up top 5!

Should they thank us?