PDA

View Full Version : Last home loss was aTm series.

Leroy Jenkins
06-06-2016, 01:13 AM
That is all.

MarketingBully
06-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I think we win in two games against ULL. They are okay but really not that great. I hope Hudson shows the more dominate version of himself from here on out. We don't need anymore outings like his last two. We need him to dominate from here on out. Sexton was great this weekend. Houston was excellent too. We can get by with our bullpen consisting of Rigby (out of the pen first), Brown, Smith. We will need Humphreys too. Hopefully, he isn't hurt that badly. I have a feeling we will have some one run games again in Omaha.

msstate7
06-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Yeah, I think we win in two games against ULL. They are okay but really not that great. I hope Hudson shows the more dominate version of himself from here on out. We don't need anymore outings like his last two. We need him to dominate from here on out. Sexton was great this weekend. Houston was excellent too. We can get by with our bullpen consisting of Rigby (out of the pen first), Brown, Smith. We will need Humphreys too. Hopefully, he isn't hurt that badly. I have a feeling we will have some one run games again in Omaha.

I think you'll see pilk out of the pen sometime next weekend

maroonmania
06-06-2016, 08:56 AM
SO are you making the point we are due one.****

msstate7
06-06-2016, 09:24 AM
SO are you making the point we are due one.****

Or the last time we played a super regional team haha

TaleofTwoDogs
06-06-2016, 09:37 AM

Don't get to far ahead of yourself on ULL. They still have to knock off Arizona. Should happen but you never know when "that's baseball" will screw things up.