PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Starkville!

CSUFOrange
06-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Wish we could've stuck around to see MSU in the night game, but our offense from the last few weeks reared its' ugly head again. Can't win if you can't hit.

But thank you to all the MSU fans who showed amazing hospitality to our Titans and fans, heard nothing but amazing things including being welcoming to our superfan Keith, and gaining a fan favorite out in the Lounge in Josh Vargas. Hope our fans conducted themselves well, and hope to welcome MSU fans out to Goodwin Field soon if they ever set it up on the schedule!

Good luck in the tournament!

Corn Bread
06-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Wish we could've stuck around to see MSU in the night game, but our offense from the last few weeks reared its' ugly head again. Can't win if you can't hit.

But thank you to all the MSU fans who showed amazing hospitality to our Titans and fans, heard nothing but amazing things including being welcoming to our superfan Keith, and gaining a fan favorite out in the Lounge in Josh Vargas. Hope our fans conducted themselves well, and hope to welcome MSU fans out to Goodwin Field soon if they ever set it up on the schedule!

Good luck in the tournament!

Starkvegas and you are a class act.

PassInterference
06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
You're welcome!

I heard nothing but good things about CSF. Y'all are a great club.

maroonmania
06-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the kind words. You guys have a great program and have certainly gotten the better of us in other post-seasons. Glad things went our way this time but you guys will be back for sure.

mstatefan91
06-05-2016, 11:55 PM
No, thank you! Best of luck moving forward

Todd4State
06-05-2016, 11:57 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it. CSF is a program I have a lot of respect for.

AlmostPositive
06-06-2016, 12:06 AM
CSF was the only team that worried me too much like UCLA three years ago.

Bothrops
06-06-2016, 12:13 AM
CS Fullerton is a program that I remember from childhood. A powerhouse with 17 CWS appearances, 4 nattys. Glad we took care of business.

Good luck in the future, Titans.

GreenheadDawg
06-06-2016, 07:22 AM
One of the best all around pitching staffs we faced all year.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Appreciate it. Now get your organic food eating, hybrid driving ass back to California.

Just kidding. Glad you enjoyed your time here in our fair state. Come back any time.