PDA

View Full Version : Some info I received to voice your displeasure on Clay Chandler

Coach34
06-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Joey Songy is Bryant's Chief of Staff

Office Number- 601-359-3150
Direct Number- 601-576-9830

email- joey.songy@governor.ms.gov

Let this guy know what you think

Snail mail:

PO Box 139
Jackson, Ms 39205-0139

Dallas_Dawg
06-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Who?

Coach34
06-05-2016, 01:55 PM
The OM guy on Bryant's staff that got out of line on twitter

Leroy Jenkins
06-05-2016, 02:00 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeySongy

Chief of Staff account doesn't look very active.

Coach34
06-05-2016, 04:02 PM
bump

SDDawg
06-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Contacted.

GreenheadDawg
06-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Contacted.

x1. We can't stand for this shit any more

I_Spy
06-05-2016, 06:10 PM
its beginning to smell like a truck stop bathroom in here.

too many knights on whites horses (must be full of it) ..or what is important to these guys...football
Women are probably glad Simmons is getting help. This is too common, to just be sports related.
Rewarding bad behavior is by doing nothing to help.

So get off your horsie and get back in the mud. A women's view.

I_Spy
06-05-2016, 06:33 PM
You must understand, I grew up with years of Taekwondo, where they object for women was to indeed be let spar with man.

So even 25 yrs ago, men were what? Classified as what? What did women need Defense for? So I don't like man having an opinion on this issue and surely enough...a teen, a young adult, an adult male my size....was going down. End of story. Disengaged some would say.

I_Spy
06-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Although that was a fighting sport ...I guess

Don't act like providing people with the tools they need to get away from street violence is a bad thing.

I_Spy
06-05-2016, 06:42 PM
I believe schools, counsellors try to help. I do believe that's what they were created for - not for football

defiantdog
06-05-2016, 06:52 PM
I've never understood when people voice negatively on twitter. All you are doing is defaming yourself. It's pure immaturity.

I_Spy
06-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Truly because I was Taekwondo - pre padding - karate kid type - but with gloves
Not all the excess padding you have now and sparring like anything else if someone gets in a good shot, u turn up the heat until you're broken up by your instructor. But all kicks were open, punches we had gloves on, mouthpiece

Bully13
06-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Hey coach, from a previous post, I bet 1/2 my v-cash that the bitch would be gone by Tuesday. am I allowed to make that bet? If so, I'd like to make it official. If it takes to the end of the week, I want to negotiate. deal?

ScoobaDawg
06-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey coach, from a previous post, I bet 1/2 my v-cash that the bitch would be gone by Tuesday. am I allowed to make that bet? If so, I'd like to make it official. If it takes to the end of the week, I want to negotiate. deal?

No.
I'm not gonna throw up random bets for whomever and whatever random crap like that.I hope you are right though.

sandwolf
06-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Truly because I was Taekwondo - pre padding - karate kid type - but with gloves
Not all the excess padding you have now and sparring like anything else if someone gets in a good shot, u turn up the heat until you're broken up by your instructor. But all kicks were open, punches we had gloves on, mouthpiece

Dude.....what in the **** are you talking about?

***This question is strictly intended to call attention to the fact that you are babbling like a half wit and you are doing it in multiple separate posts when you could have just crammed all that nonsense into one post.....so please do not actually answer the question with more tales about your karate glory days.***

I_Spy
06-06-2016, 01:21 AM

***This question is strictly intended to call attention to the fact that you are babbling like a half wit and you are doing it in multiple separate posts when you could have just crammed all that nonsense into one post.....so please do not actually answer the question with more tales about your karate glory days.***

Person, I was illustrating the point that it was openly discussed by a male instructor even, that man was my enemy. Even 25 yrs ago so it's not someone we can single out.
Also, if I wanted to relive my glory days, we'd be talking softball. Catcher/Fast Pitch/Believes in no base runners, period. Proved it.

RocketDawg
06-06-2016, 05:44 AM

I was beginning to become concerned that I'd lost all my reading comprehension ability. Good to see that I'm not the only one.

shannondawg
06-06-2016, 07:11 AM
Only question I got, is how do you know what the men's truck stop bathrooms smells like?

Acid mouth
06-06-2016, 07:53 AM

Amen brother! This senseless babbling is getting old. I had no idea they offered internet for inpatients at Whitfield

AlmostPositive
06-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Person!

Johnson85
06-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Person, I was illustrating the point that it was openly discussed by a male instructor even, that man was my enemy. Even 25 yrs ago so it's not someone we can single out.
Also, if I wanted to relive my glory days, we'd be talking softball. Catcher/Fast Pitch/Believes in no base runners, period. Proved it.

Did a bot make it 79 posts before getting banned? That's impressive.

Mutt the Hoople
06-06-2016, 08:36 AM
You must understand, I grew up with years of Taekwondo, where they object for women was to indeed be let spar with man.

So even 25 yrs ago, men were what? Classified as what? What did women need Defense for? So I don't like man having an opinion on this issue and surely enough...a teen, a young adult, an adult male my size....was going down. End of story. Disengaged some would say.
Your posts are proving the case for wearing headgear...... Very thick head gear.

Dawgowar
06-06-2016, 09:30 AM

Mmmmmm. Confuse me you do.

Bama_Dawg
06-06-2016, 09:45 AM
This entire thread has me confused. What did Mr. Chandler do? I check the twitter link and I guess he's deleted them (although we know on the interwebs nothing is really deleted). This I_Spy character getting banned because of incoherent babbling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Mjoelner34
06-06-2016, 09:53 AM

It's either that or somebody got into the 'shrooms'.

blacklistedbully
06-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Done

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 10:50 AM
It's either that or somebody got into the 'shrooms'.

http://i.imgur.com/PUP9SJF.gif

msstate7
06-06-2016, 10:51 AM

Probably so and I'm the dummy that argued with it for a whole thread the other day haha

notsofarawaydawg
06-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Coach34 and Acey's love affair on Twitter has the makings of a new movie in the future. ***

Saltydog
06-06-2016, 10:59 AM
nt

Acid mouth
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM

Ok, the incoherentness of the f*cktard is astounding! I just went back and read some of I_Spy's posts and they are pure gold! Rep points coming your way msstate7 for debating him on Malik! If ever there was a time for the Enforcer to reveal the identity of a poster IMO this is it. Please let this be an actual human being! Make this happen Enforcer and I'll send a check in the mail

Perpetual Underachiever
06-06-2016, 12:36 PM

too many knights on whites horses (must be full of it) ..or what is important to these guys...football
Women are probably glad Simmons is getting help. This is too common, to just be sports related.

https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1457264260ra/18339781.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/MRJf53cr7Uc/giphy.gif

Although that was a fighting sport ...I guess

Don't act like providing people with the tools they need to get away from street violence is a bad thing.

https://media.giphy.com/media/VypJYbpuh7ZtK/giphy.gif

I believe schools, counsellors try to help. I do believe that's what they were created for - not for football

https://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/latriceq2.gif?w=500&h=280

Please post more often I_Spy.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 12:42 PM
https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1457264260ra/18339781.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/MRJf53cr7Uc/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/VypJYbpuh7ZtK/giphy.gif

https://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/latriceq2.gif?w=500&h=280

Please post more often I_Spy.

He'll be doing it under a new user name. That user name got taken out back and a bullet put in the back of its head.

mic
06-06-2016, 12:44 PM
How is this jackass still employed Monday morning...

Boodawg
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
I copied this from SPS. It's about Clay Chandler's time at OM. Hope it's not Germans.

"In another thread, there is a discussion of a Twitter rant from Clay Chandler, Communications Director for Governor Bryant, concerning Simmons. It is ironic that he would feel the way he does about someone charged with a misdemeanor simple assault. While Clay was a student at Ole Miss, he was indicted by the Lafayette County Grand Jury for the felony crime of aggravated assault, which carries a maximum of 20 years in prison. Because his father was an appellate court judge, Clay was placed on non-adjudicated probation, which was an illegal sentence since crimes of violence are not supposed to be non-adjudicated. It is ironic that Clay does not believe that Simmons should get the kind of second chance that he, himself received."

Duckdog
06-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Someone tweet that shit to him. F that guy

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-06-2016, 02:00 PM
It will interesting to see if Wyatt discusses it on "Trending Now" or "H2H".....but I would be surprised if he does.

C222
06-06-2016, 02:10 PM
I copied this from SPS. It's about Clay Chandler's time at OM. Hope it's not Germans.

"In another thread, there is a discussion of a Twitter rant from Clay Chandler, Communications Director for Governor Bryant, concerning Simmons. It is ironic that he would feel the way he does about someone charged with a misdemeanor simple assault. While Clay was a student at Ole Miss, he was indicted by the Lafayette County Grand Jury for the felony crime of aggravated assault, which carries a maximum of 20 years in prison. Because his father was an appellate court judge, Clay was placed on non-adjudicated probation, which was an illegal sentence since crimes of violence are not supposed to be non-adjudicated. It is ironic that Clay does not believe that Simmons should get the kind of second chance that he, himself received."

Told ya.

msstate7
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Told ya.

Yeah, saw it was a bar fight. What weapon was involved or did this dweeb almost beat someone to death?

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 02:19 PM
For those that tweeted or otherwise contacted the governor, has anyone heard anything back yet? I have received no response, which is about what I expected.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Wyatt says Chandler called him this morning and apologized and that's the end of it. Don't expect anything else to happen.

patdyeisstilldrunk
06-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Joey Songy is Bryant's Chief of Staff

Office Number- 601-359-3150
Direct Number- 601-576-9830

email- joey.songy@governor.ms.gov

Let this guy know what you think

Snail mail:

PO Box 139
Jackson, Ms 39205-0139

I know Joey Songy. He got his undergrad at USM and graduated law school at OM. He is also a douchebag who has no love for anyone or anything MSU related. Any complaints made to him are likely going nowhere.

MafiaDawg
06-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Wyatt says Chandler called him this morning and apologized and that's the end of it. Don't expect anything else to happen.

I'm not sure that it's up to Matt Wyatt. I don't want the guy to lose his job. But I do want a public figure to be made aware that he needs to stop being a jackass about State.

msstatelp1
06-06-2016, 05:09 PM
He should have to apologize to Simmons, Keenum, Strickland, and Mullen. I'm guessing he called Matt Wyatt because he believed Matt would be easy on him.

Coach34
06-06-2016, 06:02 PM
https://twitter.com/Elitedawg34/status/739891898559561728

I got sent a post from Sixpack and tweeted it to Mr Chandler. I got no response. If what was posted is true- this hypocritical piece of shit deserves everything people bring on him. It's said he assaulted someone while he was at OM- and got special treatment cause Deddy was a judge

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Well the thin skinned little hypocritical bitch has now blocked me on Twitter.

dawgoneyall
06-06-2016, 08:51 PM

Just because you are a pu$$y doesn't mean you are a woman.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2016, 09:53 PM
For those that tweeted or otherwise contacted the governor, has anyone heard anything back yet? I have received no response, which is about what I expected.

It appears the dude has too much political clout. A regular State Employee would probably be reprimanded. Doubtful in this particular situation.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Well the thin skinned little hypocritical bitch has now blocked me on Twitter.

That's pretty much the norm for that type, I think. Spew all that garbage out and then can't take the heat when challenged. So they tuck tail and run or in your case, block.

blacklistedbully
06-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Wonder if we could go straight to the Governor? Surely he cares about voters. If this Songy guy is just another Ole Miss prick unwilling to pass along our comments to protect his butt-buddy, the Governor should be made aware.

Buliwyf
06-07-2016, 06:00 AM
It appears the dude has too much political clout. A regular State Employee would probably be reprimanded. Doubtful in this particular situation.

Someone with all the Twitter screen shots should send them and his assault story to Gawker or post the story on Reddit and see if it gets legs. If Bryant won't do anything, maybe he should have to answer some questions regarding having this POS working for him.

Coach34
06-07-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm pretty sure Bryant was contacted by someone at State

SignalToNoise
06-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Someone with all the Twitter screen shots should send them and his assault story to Gawker or post the story on Reddit and see if it gets legs. If Bryant won't do anything, maybe he should have to answer some questions regarding having this POS working for him.

I'd say it's time for State writers and message board heroes to continue the fight and file an FOIA or whatever. I'm not a lawyer and have zero legal knowledge so that might not be possible. Just throwing shit against the wall. Better hurry though before Chandler, Daddy, et al invoke some arcane legal clause to block it.

WinningIsRelentless
06-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Someone needs to get Sid Salter to write about it.

Bully13
06-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Wow. Sorry if Germans but over at the pack they saying chandler was convicted of aggravated assault while a student at Ole Miss. With a knife.

M.Fillmore
06-07-2016, 11:47 AM
This guy is a living characterization of all things Ole Miss.
Felony assault? "No problem. I'll call Diddy."
Need an important job but have a checkered past? "No problem. I'll call Diddy."
Do something stupid that merits getting sacked? "No problem. I'll call Diddy."

He is Ole Miss.

Acid mouth
06-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Did this double standard douche even get reprimanded for his tweets? It's Friday and I have yet to hear anything. Did anyone get a response back from their emails? Also I wanted to bump this thread back on the first page. People should think twice before stirring shit up when his team refuses to even address similar/worse problems such as anal raping etc.

starkvegasdawg
06-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Did this double standard douche even get reprimanded for his tweets? It's Friday and I have yet to hear anything. Did anyone get a response back from their emails? Also I wanted to bump this thread back on the first page. People should think twice before stirring shit up when his team refuses to even address similar/worse problems such as anal raping etc.

I never got a response on mine and never heard that anybody else did either. He deleted his tweets and that is the end of it. Somebody in the governor's office probably bought him a drink afterwards.

Duckdog
06-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Somebody just whoop his ass the old fashion way

MSUDawg99
06-10-2016, 01:44 PM

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like Clay CHandler himself? The random/babbling/senseless/drunk responses. How was this not him? Of course I'm only on pg. 1 of this thread. So I have a ways to catch up.

RougeDawg
06-10-2016, 01:52 PM

He called Wyatt because he's anot 75% Confederate himself. Matt probably secretly agrees with him if the phone conversation went anything like H2H with CrossDick.