PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if he NCAA investigation is to blame or not

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2016, 11:45 PM
But the Bear fans have been tweeting some really vile stuff here lately. From the stuff with the governor's comm director and that dfwshute guy to one I just saw where a bear fan wished the Tulane team bus drive off the Lake Ponchitrain bridge. They are really showing what POS they really are.

BayouDawg
06-04-2016, 11:47 PM
When people are under pressure their true colors come out. We already knew the caliber of people they are, but now the whole country is seeing it. It's hilarious

Pollodawg
06-04-2016, 11:54 PM
They've been extra snippy lately. The stuff with Simmons really pisses me off with some of the thugs they've let on their team over the years. I mean, they signed a guy who was running around poking people on the butt.

Leroy Jenkins
06-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Pressure bursts pipes. Keep tightening the screws boys.

starkvegasdawg
06-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Guess we have to realize every sport they care about either sucks, has choked, or is about to get bent over and taken by John Holmes with sanctions. They've had some really salty articles written about them by national media, too. They're starting to lose that image they worked so hard to cultivate and it's hard for their fragile little egos to take. Everything they've been told lately and believed has been a lie. Even head BSer Yancy was tweeting that his sources were telling him tsun was close for that last national seed so they all decided they deserved it because they're ole miss, by damn. Then they didn't get that and promptly went two and Q and I think they're honestly having a mental breakdown. Down is up. Up is down. Their bow ties aren't matching their shirts. Their boat shoes are rubbing blisters on their big toe. Oxford Walmart ran out of red solo cups and they had to use blue. Abners ran out of chicken tenders. And then to top it off what their girlfriend thought was just a fart ended up being more and now she's freaking out and crying causing her mascara to run and get all over that cute top she just bought with daddy's credit card. Not to mention the ruined white capris and the seat of her leased BMW.

BayouDawg
06-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Guess we have to realize every sport they care about either sucks, has choked, or is about to get bent over and taken by John Holmes with sanctions. They've had some really salty articles written about them by national media, too. They're starting to lose that image they worked so hard to cultivate and it's hard for their fragile little egos to take. Everything they've been told lately and believed has been a lie. Even head BSer Yancy was tweeting that his sources were telling him tsun was close for that last national seed so they all decided they deserved it because they're ole miss, by damn. Then they didn't get that and promptly went two and Q and I think they're honestly having a mental breakdown. Down is up. Up is down. Their bow ties aren't matching their shirts. Their boat shoes are rubbing blisters on their big toe. Oxford Walmart ran out of red solo cups and they had to use blue. Abners ran out of chicken tenders. And then to top it off what their girlfriend thought was just a fart ended up being more and now she's freaking out and crying causing her mascara to run and get all over that cute top she just bought with daddy's credit card. Not to mention the ruined white capris and the seat of her leased BMW.

Now that's just funny right there! I was just about to head to bed but I think I'll stay up for one last beer in honor of this haha

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Pressure bursts pipes.

And bear butts.

notsofarawaydawg
06-05-2016, 01:32 AM
They've been extra snippy lately. The stuff with Simmons really pisses me off with some of the thugs they've let on their team over the years. I mean, they signed a guy who was running around poking people on the butt.

It's not so much they really care about the Simmons situation. It's just some other news they as fans are trying to use to deflect from Cheatgate in their own backyard. Anything, just anything they think will make people forget they are about to get plowed hard in the rear by the NCAA.

Howboutdemdogs
06-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Kinda reminds me of Gone With The Wind, when Tara was burning, and "Frankly my darling Bearsharks, I don't give a damn".

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we ain't got no water, let the MF burn!"